WorldRemit

WorldRemit (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Rohit
RohitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor app and service

Fortunately for WorldRemit the minimum they can get is one star. Otherwise I would have given them minus 5 stars. Their promo code does not work n deducted the money for just logging into my bank account. I did not even finalize the payment.

Vaani G.
Vaani G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst money transfer app

Jenzeli
JenzeliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delay in Response after submission of documents

You requested documents that I submitted through email because the upload button was not working Now it's 3 days. My relative has not received the money. He has lost his bid to buy very essential items for the family

Kumar
KumarWestern Australia

Terrible service

I used world remit since 2014 and the last couple of months processing is very slow. They said we send money any business account within 1 hour but it’s not true. I sent money to India 2 days ago and still haven’t receive yet. 1st transaction has been cancelled by me because they took 6days to process also I spoken to customer care and she have same answer of your questions. So really disappointed for me and I will delete this app forever. Definitely, not recommend to my friends or anyone.

Terrible

Still waiting for a refund.

I tried to make a transaction with World Remit on the 27/7/2020 only to receive an email 2 days later to say my transaction 'did not meet the criteria' and that my funds will be refunded. It is now the 19/8/2020 and despite repeated requests I am still waiting for my refund. I have emailed bank statements repeatedly as requested and I have contacted the Live Chat for help. I am repeatedly told that my 'refund is still in progress'. I was first told 5-7 working days and then that it takes 10 working days. It has been more than 3 weeks now and despite another Live Chat I am still waiting.

Fraudulent Company

This entire company is a scam, I've been waiting for days to get my money back and they haven't even get an excuse. I called their support team, but they put me on hold for half an hour. I didn't even get a response in the end!
Worst company ever, don't use it!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nathan R
Nathan RBrisbane

Scammers!

Rip off scam artists!!! Wait 3-5 days for our fraud team to get back to you after this service was illegally used with my stolen debit card details.... do not trust ir use!!!

Smith
SmithVictoria

Worst service I have ever used

I have sent money almost 4 weeks back and still I didn’t get my funds or refund. I recommend everyone please don’t trust this company. The worst service I have ever used.

Jay V.
Jay V.Perth, WA

Beware!! its a fraudulent site!!

I have used them for few small business transactions initially. when started using them more, they just blocked all my money in the name of security and now not even answering where my money is. I am reporting to the concerned agencies. they are anything else but a legit money transfer business.

Pratik S.
Pratik S.

Worst money transferring service

I checked and compared many websites for fund transfer to Nepal and found worldremit to be fast and reasonable. I created an account on 24 July and made two big transactions between 1:30pm - 2:30pm.
- I was told due to POLI transfer hadn’t reached worldremit. However, the amounts had already been deducted by my bank and confirmed by one of their representatives.
- I was then told because the next day is Saturday, no transactions would happen.
- I have been told today that they do not have any control over the money and have emailed their local partners who might process the transactions by the end of the day today or tomorrow.

What has been advertised on the website is false and shouldn’t be trusted.

Abb
AbbPerth, WA

Worst services

How can you cancel my transaction just after giving you my personal information your customers service will always be telling lies all the time.Now l can’t use world remit ever

Lekh
LekhSydney, NSW

Worst ever money Transfer Service and Customer Service

This is the worst remit i have come across. Worst customer service. Sent money on 08/07/2020 today is 17th they still have no idea whats happening. Upon calling they just have only one answer. Money is with their local partner and they are waiting confirmation from their local partner and everyday is the same story. On 14th i cancelled the transaction but today is 17th and status shows cancellation is on progress. Upon asking they say they are waiting funds from POLI. What a shameless service and excuses. Avoid at any cost

Horrible service

One of the worst service i have used, they lying all the time. Its been 4 days and still processing , sucks. This dozy company doesn't comply as they said same day service, worst service ever. Their customer service horrible and sucks, one of the worst and terrible service. Don't use, it's scam. If I can , I could give less than zero rating,sucks.

Don't use this scam!!!

Don't use this scam!!! I've got already scammed!!!. I've lost my money and never arrived my money. Support is horrible and they never release your funds and keep telling you lies. Don't don't use this service!!!!! You will definitely get scammed!!!

Horrible service

They withdraw money before confirmation of transaction validity. Once withdrawn immediately if the transaction fails, the refund process takes up to 7 days to complete. After complaining, the service rep claims to be a subservient of their computer system. Beware of any company where a computer controls people! As you can see based other reviews this is common practice for this company.

sajan.blueheaven13
sajan.blueheaven13Canberra 2600, ACT

Poor customer service

Very bad service. Customer service is very bad.
Its been 5 days i have transferred money its still saying processing. World remit doesn’t comply their same day money promise. Never going to use world remit in future. Its not trustworthy enough.

Unreliable

They have become unreliable, nearly caused the life of a loved one I sent money to for a medical emergency. The transaction was cancelled without my authorisation and they attributed it to a network problem. This is the 4th time they failed me in a time of emergency. I have advised all my friends to look elsewhere.

Gul Mohar N.
Gul Mohar N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

worst service ever

worst money transfer service ever.i transferred the money and got a message from world remit that there is a delay in transfer fuel to technical problem.it has now been 16 days and the recipient hasn't recived the money and they have the worst customer service dont even reply.i have lost money.Beware and dont use the service of tou dont wanna lose your money.

Vader
VaderMrlbourne

Terrible Service!

Sindhu
SindhuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not a trust worthy service as promised

They promise you that the amount will be deposited in one hour or one day .. no such trust worthy service . It’s been 8 days still my account shows in processing .

Very disappointing service

My transfer transaction was sent to the receiver twice after they sent me error message ‘system out of order’ while trying to make the transaction, only for me to repeat the whole transfer process again and ended finding out that the transfer went through twice. Trying to call their customer service number the number rings and cuts at the end. I emailed and chat with their agent, only to be told I can not get a refund smh.

charleneDarwin, NT

Sent $25 for birthday to Bali - she just go 200 rupiah -

so it cost me A$28.99 and she just got 200 rupiah which is nothing????
Please explain! Or BEWARE
I just want someone to explain as there is no Contact or site to ask for an explanation. The AAAC in Aust should make them have sone email or phone number tk make contact when problems arise!

charlene

Please check what happened to my second payment as I sent just under $30 and they got less than 29cents Australian - I am going to the AAAC if I don't get a reply to my request in 24 hours

charlene

Doesn't process fast as claimed

Not a single notification where my is at or tracking location by SMS for sender or recipient... It's not as fast a process as they claim... I get this...

Lina S.