WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Atama K.
Atama K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lost my hard earned money

Heide R.
Heide R.Sydney, NSW

No support

Don't expect any support if you ever have an issue. Their phone number just sends you on a never ending loop. Chat support is constantly busy. Incredibly frustrating. You are on your own with this one.

Impractical

It worked perfectly the first transactions but it isn't useful if you have to send money on regular basis as I was sending relatively small amounts per day and my account was disabled. I am Very unhappy with the service

This world remit is not good dont send any money here

Terrible world remit very annoying keep chatting the staff and they can't resolve the problems
Never again.only the small amount that I send but they keep saying wait till today.

michele f.
michele f.Sydney, NSW

Their processes are slow and inefficient

I tried to send 100 aud to Peru. They stopped processing the transaction to ask for my ID. No problem with that, I sent the ID right away. I got an email saying the ID was fine. But then the transaction didn't make any progress. It was frozen at the first step still. There wasn't any more information anywhere so I had to chat with their customer support, the person I talked to was kind but couldn't do much to help me other than telling me that they still need to verify my details and to wait between 24 and 48 hours to hear from them with further instructions. It's been 4 days and I still have to hear from them.
I've given up and asked for a cancellation. I just hope they are better at handling refunds.

stevem
stevemGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Withhold money for no reason and dont return it

Sent 5500usd to chinese factory. They withheld the money pending investigation. Had to send recipients ids, then my personal bank statements of 2 banks then 12weeks after they said they were processing a refund. Then they read a script and every day. The next person says something different in happening and still no result. As if they are deliberately holding up thousands of transfers to earn money off the currancy market. The whole company is a scam. Ive been waiting 12 weeks now and still no result. Youve been warned!!

Worst service ever

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Worst Service i have ever been given

I had issues with my transfer, it's been 2 weeks and it's just in the air. I don't know what is going on and none of their staff is able to explain what went wrong, they all give you different information. I am not wasting any more time with them, I am going to find another way to deal with this.

Ryan s
Ryan sPerth, WA

A business with no contact details is shady indeed

I am literally unable to contact these people. I challenge you to try it. There is no possible way to do it. Any business operating in Australia with no contact details must be shut down immediately. Here is their contact us page. Go ahead and see for yourself. All I wanted to do is delete my account and they refuse to allow this.

SpringLion
SpringLion

Terrible - support is nonexistent

I've used Worldremite a few times in the past. This time something went wrong on their website. They took payment but the site just got stuck on "waiting for transaction to be processed". Even though they took the money, they now can't find it on their end. I'm out of pocked and nobody seems to have the slightest inclination to help me :-/

Caroline B.
Caroline B.Sydney, NSW

Very good service

I'm using this service for more of 2 years never have a problem, it is a fast and trust service. I sent money to Colombia every month. They used the best price.

Abdel
Abdel

Scammers Beware !

Do not use these guys they are a scam and you will loose your money! I tried sending money to a friend over seas the transaction took too long to happen over 2 weeks so I cancelled to use another app and now they tell me the same thing over and over that my cancellation is being reviews but I cancelled it almost now 3 weeks ago !! These guys literally steal your money and dont give it back they have been telling me the same thing over and over and I have not been refunded ! Do not use this guys I repeat dont they are scammers and fraudsters beware

Richard M.
Richard M.

Harassment service

case number: 16360777
I am sending money to someone, and worldremit put on hold my transaction last 10 days, even I ask them cancelled my transaction and refund my money, but no they say give your id documents as well receiver ID documents, what a annoying service, really annoying, if someone need money urgently what can he do, I will never use worldremit in future.

pokere
pokereSydney, NSW

Keep very far away

Rates and Fees

worst ever scammers holds your money and dose not give any explanation

WorldRemit will hold your money and dose not provide any answer or timeframe and explanation, stay away guys , very bad service must be banned to operate in Australia, cannot believe they are legally operating in Australia