WorldRemit

WorldRemit (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Geoff
Geoff

VERY poor, can't speak to anyone, no response to emails

Taken over 2 weeks and still no money, haven't replied to emails and its impossible to call them. VERY disappointing. I have used them in the past for small amounts (around 1,000 GBP and used for a large amount 20GBP and money has been with them for 2 weeks. No response to emails.

Mimmy
MimmyIllawarra, NSW

Poor customer service

Had a problem with my transaction where money was deducted from my account and I did not receive a transaction number, when I rang the Australian customer service line, the first phone call I was given wrong information, second phone call the lady I spoke to was rude, over talking me not giving me time to explain myself. Poor service Am still waiting for my case to be resolved VERY DISAPPOINTED

matt
mattSydney, NSW

Go elsewhere

Hi. Not sure if scam but certainly dont recommend. I did 3 xfers through them and 1 was ok and took 2 days, ($1000 AUD) arrived finally, one other took 3 days and about 3 phones calls and three emails all asking same compliance questions repeatedly. Last one is still missing after 3 days and again multiple emails and calls to chase up and to date 4/2/21 still no word and support cannot help. To reverse the transaction they say will take 7 days. Absolute rubbish and closing my account soonest.
Go elsewhere if you can.
Matt

Scam scam scam

Hey guyz, I been reading lots of reviews about their scam on 29 January 2021 I made a transfer of 1000 nzd and the money deducted from my account and they never created a transfer as I was waiting for notification however I have told them to make a transfer or refund my money but they are fraud still keeping my money.
I based in nz so anyone in aussie does make a complaint for these guyz through gov. Agencies does it helped? Let me konw however I gonna complaint in nz if they wont refund me even I been recording their calls so that could help further.

Yadu
YaduPerth, WA

This is a scam, never use this trap

I made a transaction 5 days before, and still its not received. They keep telling me its under review.So I cancelled my tranbsaction and they informed my it will take 7 working days. This is a terrible service, never use this crap.

Useless app and very poor customer service

The worst customer care ever , no contact number and usually takes month to reply . use other app in market this is the most useless service ever. DNT SEND MONEY THTU THIS APP !!!!!

Poor service

I done transaction and keep sending emails and calling for refund . But they are keeping my money . Untrustworthy for money . Still waiting for refund . Very disappointed with service not happy with service

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Gurpreet S.
Gurpreet S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad service

Never ever use world remit. Terrible Terrible service. I have stressing because i sent money through them. I have really bad experience with them. They have really really bad service

Babatunde Friday O.
Babatunde Friday O.Western Australia

Reap off company

Worldremit will double charge you for one transaction and giving excuses or offering you promo voucher to make you come back using them again, such a reap off and putting people in hardship.

Stolen

Hi,
I tried to transfer money through world remit in June last year 2020 they didn’t send it to the receiver then I asked them to return my money back they are making excuses every time I ring they comes with something new and when I ask that I need to talk to manager then there is no senior person who can talk such a crap it’s not $200 or $500,
It’s $5000 and now it’s jan 2021 still haven’t got my money back I asked them to send my money back cause the account has been closed and they asked me for an alternative account but as I said it’s been 6 months now, be careful do not use world remit.
This is the proof that I am sending you guys
Mubashir

Raine G.
Raine G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't Use World Remit

Remitly is way better,cordial and obliging, smooth and informative, efficient. World Remit treat u like u are a money laundering criminal, holding up,canceling transfers without notice,always making problems.Don't use is my advice.

Rossi
RossiSydney, NSW

Worse experience ever with Worldremit service and poor cuatomer service skills of people representing the company.

I used this service for several years. Used to be good and fast. However in the last year all transactiins had a nighmare to tell amd headaches and chasing ups fir more than 48hrs a transactiin should have been paid in minutes. The worse experuence with incopetent and unproffesional customer service and dealing with the matter and trying to find out what happened to the money and why has not been processed after 24 or 48 hrs.NO mentioning the unproffesional way the rep deals with the case and calls to follow up. Really dissapointed with this service.

Haseeb R.
Haseeb R.Sydney, NSW

They are Online Scammers

I wish I could give them minus stars. They failed to transfer within stipulated timeframe, wrong claims, misleading info provided time and again by their phone/chat agents. I eventually asked to cancel the transfer and they once again failed to do it within promised time and still waiting for cancellation/refund despite of repeated follow ups.

They are running an online scam company. Save yourself and take your business elsewhere if you don't want headache and stress.

Ali L.
Ali L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Disappointed. Funds deducted from my account but never received by recipient

I sent some fund from New Zealand to Dubai (bank transfer).. They mentioned 2 days, its been 2 weeks.. Recipient has not received money in his account and WorldRemit says they've paid.. So my funds perhaps disappeared in the thin air? No tracking? No responsibility? No ownership?

P.S. I have provided the support team with recipient's updated bank statement to show that there's been no funds transferred in that account. No results so far. Extremely disappointed.

Veeeeeeery disappointed

Veeeery disappointed! And angry infact !
Sent mobile money via these guyz yesterday,, upto today NOTHING has happened neither is anything happening. Where is my little money?
The recipients{ KIDS} slept hungry .
Tried reaching them and there’s no help other than asking me what else they could do for me !
Been their customer several years and was happy but today , got me really upset .Could have rated them as ZERO . Embarrassing me to the recipient.

Lokesh G.
Lokesh G.Sydney, NSW

Pathetic service Never use it

Such a bad experience, I tried to transfer to India a big amount. My local bank says the amount is debited, I need to ring them every now and then to check what is happening with my transfer as I had not received the money on another side. So bad with service and finally they had to refund and not offer a transfer

Unconscionable Conduct Worldremit

Angel S.
Angel S.Sydney, NSW

Ropy services do not use

I could not use the 3FREE code, and I rung them straight after. They said they would honor it, but the next time they told me I should have done it in the first time and nothing can be done about it. Nevertheless, I continue few transactions with them. Today, my money has not arrived although everything has been done according to their policies. I asked them to close my account for good. They offered me one free transaction - I said honor the 3FREE first, and be timely. Stay away.

Not all money arrived in MINUTES? Mind have not arrived in more than a Day.

Transfer No. 73233635, sent from Melbourne 2 pm Wednesday to the Philippines. 1 Day + 10 Hours after or Thursday 11pm, money still not received. World Remit is NOT TRUTHFUL in their overall advertisement that money arrives in minutes OR even a Day. They should also say that it can take DAYS sometimes.

Kevy
KevySydney Surrounds, NSW

Fail to Complete transaction

Customer for 4 yrs, i sent 12k funds on Wed 9th Sept but by 16th called to find why not completed
WR service said they had not yet received the funds
so inquire my bank the said it went to another bank, so back in forth with calls to all 3 and still no answer to where my funds are, rang WR to complete transaction or cancel it
rang fri 18th still no funds at either end so end up reporting to Financial Dispute Resolution Service and made a police report advised by my bank, so you think this is not acceptable, i should be charging interest every day, i hope it does not become court action, be warned this company is on a downward slide

They’re absolute cheaters

Very bad service, now 34 days are they’re holding my money, not transferring. What they’re saying it’s technical issues. What I do with their technical issues, I need my money back or they have to transfer it to my Indian A/c. They are holding my money. Needless to say I wasted a lot of time talking to them. Really they are cheating

Areeckal A.
Areeckal A.

Thank you, today 16th sept. 2020, worldremit returned the money to my Commonwealth bank A/c.

jameswilliams90gmail.com
jameswilliams90gmail.comSouth East Queensland, QLD

No sensible customer support and really bad service

Steve H
Steve HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor customer service

I used WorldRemit until they unilaterally decided I couldn't send any more money to one of my recipients. No explanations - just a robotic response that she didn't meet their "approval criteria" after a year. Followup emails and offers to resolve any concerns they had were just ignored by "customer service" so I changed to another provider.

Barsha
BarshaGriffith 2603, ACT

Business for ripping off the customers.

Business for ripping off the customers. They disconnected the conversation in between as they could not solve my problems. They could not cancel as well. Offer they make are scams. They are not willing to help you. But to take advantage of your situation.

Rohit
RohitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor app and service

Fortunately for WorldRemit the minimum they can get is one star. Otherwise I would have given them minus 5 stars. Their promo code does not work n deducted the money for just logging into my bank account. I did not even finalize the payment.

Other Money Transfer Services