WorldRemit

WorldRemit (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Smith
SmithVictoria

Worst service I have ever used

I have sent money almost 4 weeks back and still I didn’t get my funds or refund. I recommend everyone please don’t trust this company. The worst service I have ever used.

Jay V.
Jay V.Perth, WA

Beware!! its a fraudulent site!!

I have used them for few small business transactions initially. when started using them more, they just blocked all my money in the name of security and now not even answering where my money is. I am reporting to the concerned agencies. they are anything else but a legit money transfer business.

Pratik S.
Pratik S.

Worst money transferring service

I checked and compared many websites for fund transfer to Nepal and found worldremit to be fast and reasonable. I created an account on 24 July and made two big transactions between 1:30pm - 2:30pm.
- I was told due to POLI transfer hadn’t reached worldremit. However, the amounts had already been deducted by my bank and confirmed by one of their representatives.
- I was then told because the next day is Saturday, no transactions would happen.
- I have been told today that they do not have any control over the money and have emailed their local partners who might process the transactions by the end of the day today or tomorrow.

What has been advertised on the website is false and shouldn’t be trusted.

Abb
AbbPerth, WA

Worst services

How can you cancel my transaction just after giving you my personal information your customers service will always be telling lies all the time.Now l can’t use world remit ever

Lekh
LekhSydney, NSW

Worst ever money Transfer Service and Customer Service

This is the worst remit i have come across. Worst customer service. Sent money on 08/07/2020 today is 17th they still have no idea whats happening. Upon calling they just have only one answer. Money is with their local partner and they are waiting confirmation from their local partner and everyday is the same story. On 14th i cancelled the transaction but today is 17th and status shows cancellation is on progress. Upon asking they say they are waiting funds from POLI. What a shameless service and excuses. Avoid at any cost

Horrible service

One of the worst service i have used, they lying all the time. Its been 4 days and still processing , sucks. This dozy company doesn't comply as they said same day service, worst service ever. Their customer service horrible and sucks, one of the worst and terrible service. Don't use, it's scam. If I can , I could give less than zero rating,sucks.

Don't use this scam!!!

Don't use this scam!!! I've got already scammed!!!. I've lost my money and never arrived my money. Support is horrible and they never release your funds and keep telling you lies. Don't don't use this service!!!!! You will definitely get scammed!!!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Horrible service

They withdraw money before confirmation of transaction validity. Once withdrawn immediately if the transaction fails, the refund process takes up to 7 days to complete. After complaining, the service rep claims to be a subservient of their computer system. Beware of any company where a computer controls people! As you can see based other reviews this is common practice for this company.

sajan.blueheaven13
sajan.blueheaven13Canberra 2600, ACT

Poor customer service

Very bad service. Customer service is very bad.
Its been 5 days i have transferred money its still saying processing. World remit doesn’t comply their same day money promise. Never going to use world remit in future. Its not trustworthy enough.

Unreliable

They have become unreliable, nearly caused the life of a loved one I sent money to for a medical emergency. The transaction was cancelled without my authorisation and they attributed it to a network problem. This is the 4th time they failed me in a time of emergency. I have advised all my friends to look elsewhere.

Gul Mohar N.
Gul Mohar N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

worst service ever

worst money transfer service ever.i transferred the money and got a message from world remit that there is a delay in transfer fuel to technical problem.it has now been 16 days and the recipient hasn't recived the money and they have the worst customer service dont even reply.i have lost money.Beware and dont use the service of tou dont wanna lose your money.

Vader
VaderMrlbourne

Terrible Service!

Sindhu
SindhuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not a trust worthy service as promised

They promise you that the amount will be deposited in one hour or one day .. no such trust worthy service . It’s been 8 days still my account shows in processing .

Very disappointing service

My transfer transaction was sent to the receiver twice after they sent me error message ‘system out of order’ while trying to make the transaction, only for me to repeat the whole transfer process again and ended finding out that the transfer went through twice. Trying to call their customer service number the number rings and cuts at the end. I emailed and chat with their agent, only to be told I can not get a refund smh.

charleneDarwin, NT

Sent $25 for birthday to Bali - she just go 200 rupiah -

so it cost me A$28.99 and she just got 200 rupiah which is nothing????
Please explain! Or BEWARE
I just want someone to explain as there is no Contact or site to ask for an explanation. The AAAC in Aust should make them have sone email or phone number tk make contact when problems arise!

charlene

Please check what happened to my second payment as I sent just under $30 and they got less than 29cents Australian - I am going to the AAAC if I don't get a reply to my request in 24 hours

charlene

Doesn't process fast as claimed

Not a single notification where my is at or tracking location by SMS for sender or recipient... It's not as fast a process as they claim... I get this...

Lina S.
Lina S.Sydney, NSW

Where is my refund ?

Karina D Castro
Karina D CastroHunter Region, NSW

Today the customer service has been appalling!

I've been using this company for years and I could say it has been great until today, I don't know if its new staff or what, but today I made a transaction and the customer service was appalling! Basically noone can tell me why the transaction is on hold, they have asked me even when was the last time I saw the beneficiary, and when I asked the agent the reason of all this odd questions he got upset, gave no proper explanation, (Must say he sounded like he was flicking through Instagram) and then ended the call with no proper response. Extremely disappointed. If today you are thinking of using this company perhaps look for other options.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

If this is still ongoing, please update your review with your customer number so that we can identify your account. Thanks.

Amaleen R.
Amaleen R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refund

Transferred fund to Nepal for medical emergency. My mistake was i used my wife's visa card. Transaction was cancelled being third party payment on the same date on the 19 of May. I called them numerous times for refund. It's 29 May now and haven't seen my refund yet. Always used world remit but now m really disgusted with what happened.

LNPD
LNPDFar North Queensland, QLD

Never use this company to transfer money

Rishi
RishiSydney, NSW

Dodgy

I did a transaction with the world remit. they took my money but didn't deliver to the recipient saying that I provided incorrect detail. I have been using the same detail for so long. I called them 11 times, but they didn't solve my problem. they are expert in making an excuse.

Hey Rishi,

AnupSydney, NSW

worst customer service

It took more than 2 weeks for my transactions . And when i call the customer support , they seem very rude and not helpful. I would have given zero rating if there was option for that.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

We apologies for the inconveniences caused and we appreciate your patience in this difficult times.

While this is now resolved , please contact us on https://www.worldremit.com/en/contact-us if you need addtional support.

Hey Anup,

Karen K.
Karen K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Change of details of Recepient

If there was a 0 out of 0 i would rate this company as is. Do not use World Remit for money tranfers. Incompetent Staff!!!! Called their customer service 5 times regarding a transaction. Ended up cancelling. Its ready for collection on the records, the recipient made a trip 5 times to collect to no avail. The recipient had all id’s as necessary but they kept on telling the recipient to come back as money wasn’t available.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

We are sorry to hear this, please update your review with your customer number so that we can identify your account and check what may have happened. Thanks.

This is the worst company

I had three transactions one returned and two send through in 16 days. Do not use this company , likely chance of mental stress due to loosing money. Sorry I hate them.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

If this is still ongoing, please update your review with your customer number so that we can identify your account and resolve this Asap. Thanks.

Troy L

Cancelled transaction and account with no reason!

After making a very small transaction, I received an email saying it was cancelled and your account deleted. No explanation was given as the email said for privacy reasons they cannot give their reasons. Now I can see why they have such poor reviews!

Troy L

I do not understand why you cannot disclose the reason to me wqhy this happenend!? I am still waiting for my money to be refunded!

Other Money Transfer Services