WorldRemit
See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Irfan B
Irfan BAlbury

Worst experience ever while sending money overseas

I have done a transaction and send money on 30 Dec 2021 and for 5 days gone , payment has not been received by intended receiver. I have chatted with three customer services agents, [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and another lady. They all give lame excuse on technical system delay and more they do not know how long it will take to process this transaction.
I will make sure my money is refunded. Stay clear with this company as there are clear red flags with them.

Worst service

Would not recommend any one to use this (world remit) worst and unprofessional service. I assure you, you will really regret using this service. This was referred by one of my friends and now him and me are both regretting using this service.

Worst Service

I would not recommend anyone to use the world remit service for money transfer as their rates are very low compared to others and their service is the worst service.

Rates and Fees

Not as advertised. Beware of using this app

I was wrong of not checking the review first before using this app as it was referred to me. After 2 days money has not been received yet. I have requested to cancel and still heard nothing from them.

Nunov Yurbiznez
Nunov YurbiznezSydney, NSW

Avoid like a Covid patient with tuberculosis

dawood a.
dawood a.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible company

My transaction was cancelled and account was deactivated for no reason. When enquired they did not know why it had happened. The amount from my account was already deducted, took me another 14 days to get my money back.
Never use their service. Terrible company.

Sarita K.

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Atama K.
Atama K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lost my hard earned money

Heide R.
Heide R.Sydney, NSW

No support

Don't expect any support if you ever have an issue. Their phone number just sends you on a never ending loop. Chat support is constantly busy. Incredibly frustrating. You are on your own with this one.

Find out how WorldRemit compares to other Money Transfer Services

This world remit is not good dont send any money here

Terrible world remit very annoying keep chatting the staff and they can't resolve the problems
Never again.only the small amount that I send but they keep saying wait till today.

michele f.
michele f.Sydney, NSW

Their processes are slow and inefficient

I tried to send 100 aud to Peru. They stopped processing the transaction to ask for my ID. No problem with that, I sent the ID right away. I got an email saying the ID was fine. But then the transaction didn't make any progress. It was frozen at the first step still. There wasn't any more information anywhere so I had to chat with their customer support, the person I talked to was kind but couldn't do much to help me other than telling me that they still need to verify my details and to wait between 24 and 48 hours to hear from them with further instructions. It's been 4 days and I still have to hear from them.
I've given up and asked for a cancellation. I just hope they are better at handling refunds.

stevem
stevemGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Withhold money for no reason and dont return it

Sent 5500usd to chinese factory. They withheld the money pending investigation. Had to send recipients ids, then my personal bank statements of 2 banks then 12weeks after they said they were processing a refund. Then they read a script and every day. The next person says something different in happening and still no result. As if they are deliberately holding up thousands of transfers to earn money off the currancy market. The whole company is a scam. Ive been waiting 12 weeks now and still no result. Youve been warned!!

Worst service ever

Worst Service i have ever been given

I had issues with my transfer, it's been 2 weeks and it's just in the air. I don't know what is going on and none of their staff is able to explain what went wrong, they all give you different information. I am not wasting any more time with them, I am going to find another way to deal with this.

Ryan s
Ryan sPerth, WA

A business with no contact details is shady indeed

I am literally unable to contact these people. I challenge you to try it. There is no possible way to do it. Any business operating in Australia with no contact details must be shut down immediately. Here is their contact us page. Go ahead and see for yourself. All I wanted to do is delete my account and they refuse to allow this.