Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

I just don't like their rates for transfers to bank accounts1

Rates and Fees

Has worked for cash pick up only

For the past 3 years i have ben sending money to South Amerca using the 'cash pick up' service afiliated to approved agencies by legit banks .. no dramas , got a quick confirmation and best forex rates than the ones offered by banks through a swift transfer. But I dont think the app is reliable when making a direct transfer to a bank account overseas hence the many bad reviews for that service..pity this is the time when it is needed the most !

Alan B
Alan BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable and trustworthy

We have been using World Remit to send money to the Philippines and Bolivia since January 2019 and have been very happy with their service. Others may have slightly better transfer rates but at least with World Remit I am confident the money will arrive safely.

VanetunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money Refunded

Update: The money from my cancelled transactions has been refunded. It seems like they were having problems with Poly but the money has reached my account today.

Customer service operator over the phone was helpful following up.

__________________________________________________
Yes, it is still ongoing. Customer No:WR6657998.

No one at worldremit would give me an answer as to when my money will be refunded. Worldremit cancelled the transaction and after 9 working days no one is still able to tell me when I'll get my money back.

Customer service says they need to contact their finance department and that they will contact me but they havent. Its really sad how this company plays around with their customers.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

If this is still ongoing, please update your review with your customer number so that we can identify your account. Thanks.

Vanetun

Yes, it is still ongoing. Customer No:WR6657998.

Odd inconsistencies

We send money to some of my wife's relatives in Colombia. It is normally available on the same day. Now two of the payments have taken over a week to process and two were available the same day: all were to the same bank, from the same bank, and each for the same amount. There seems no logical explanation for this. On previous occasions, to the same accounts and for the same amounts, there had been no delays.

R Maddock
R Maddock

That does not explain it. Each transfer was to the same bank and same type of account on the same day.

BeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

$4000 went missing for 1 week

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hello Bee. Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've not enjoyed your experience. Please provide your transaction number or customer number so we can look into this for you. Best wishes, WorldRemit.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

My urgent transfer is delayed

Hi Ayodele,
We are happy to hear your issue has been resolved and your review updated. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance, and thank you for choosing WorldRemit!
Kind Regards,

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Emeka
EmekaLagos

I am not really impressed

DrO
DrONarrabri

WorldRemit is GOOD

wrong account no.

hello, i just made a transfer but unknowing put only a one digit of account wrong. Already called your customer care and requested for cancel transfer and refund. Just want to know how long it gone take to back in my account.

Now a happy customer

After having a bad experience,world remit made sure they sorted out my problem and even gave me a discount for my next transaction. I have used them again today and all went well,my recipient has confirmed the money is ready for collection so am a happy customer now and will continue using world remit.

Good Transaction

I have been using worldRemit for a very long time with no issues. Good service

I will recommend this service

Inder
InderPerth

I want to change my details

I want to change my details please can you tell how I can chage it. Please help me. Thank you

User-friendly

I sent money to Nigeria from the US on Tuesday. From what I can see, I feel the WorldRemit website has a user-friendly interface

Easy money transfer

I had to transfer AUD $100 from Australia to Malaysia. I first went to my bank (commonwealth bank) but I was informed that the minimum amount that could be transferred was AUD $500. So I found Worldremit and it worked really well for me.
I sent the money on Thursday night and on Saturday morning I received an email and also a SMS informing that the transaction was completed. If I need to send money to any other country for sure I'll use this app again.

Tolu O.WorldRemit

Hello Matheus. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day! Best wishes, WorldRemit.