WorldRemit
See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Emily
Emily

Terrible at resolving issues transaction no. 127788202

Angel
Angel

Never choose world remit for quick transactions, your money will disappear in ether for days...

Andrew C.
Andrew C.Hobart, TAS

Very Poor Service And Misinformation!

Was asked to send documents, account was enabled and then get a lovely email saying all is good, and then 30 minutes later an email saying account disabled again. talk about misinformation, poor communication, misleading information, poorly trained staff and rude staff. never use these people again!

bijaya p.
bijaya p.Sydney, NSW

They will tell you give voucher and later says our company policy there has been violations

They give me voucher of $50 as I refer my friends and when I used voucher the transaction has been cancelled and I tell them the issue and after 36 hours they said there has been violations of their policy and I asked them what did gone wrong they say they can’t tell me and says they cannot do anything

Gripo
GripoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you don't want stress stay away

Worst service ever been received, time wasters, false excuses. Firstly I received a string of apology emails for the delays without substance, no reason for the delay was given & 2 days later another hoggish, scamish email telling me that my recipient acc # was wrong, what a shame. Save yourself, stay away completely, will delete anything to do with them.

Balaji
BalajiVictoria

Worst service, provides no explanation after the money is deducted from the account

I tried to transfer 2500 AUD to my mother in India.It's been more than 5 days and still they have lame excuses like technical issues and no proper explanation about why they are yet to make the transfer.

Irfan B
Irfan BAlbury

Worst experience ever while sending money overseas

I have done a transaction and send money on 30 Dec 2021 and for 5 days gone , payment has not been received by intended receiver. I have chatted with three customer services agents, [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and another lady. They all give lame excuse on technical system delay and more they do not know how long it will take to process this transaction.
I will make sure my money is refunded. Stay clear with this company as there are clear red flags with them.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Worst service

Would not recommend any one to use this (world remit) worst and unprofessional service. I assure you, you will really regret using this service. This was referred by one of my friends and now him and me are both regretting using this service.

Worst Service

I would not recommend anyone to use the world remit service for money transfer as their rates are very low compared to others and their service is the worst service.

Find out how WorldRemit compares to other Money Transfer Services

Not as advertised. Beware of using this app

I was wrong of not checking the review first before using this app as it was referred to me. After 2 days money has not been received yet. I have requested to cancel and still heard nothing from them.

Nunov Yurbiznez
Nunov YurbiznezSydney, NSW

Avoid like a Covid patient with tuberculosis

dawood a.
dawood a.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible company

My transaction was cancelled and account was deactivated for no reason. When enquired they did not know why it had happened. The amount from my account was already deducted, took me another 14 days to get my money back.
Never use their service. Terrible company.

Sarita K.

Lost my hard earned money

Heide R.
Heide R.Sydney, NSW

No support

Don't expect any support if you ever have an issue. Their phone number just sends you on a never ending loop. Chat support is constantly busy. Incredibly frustrating. You are on your own with this one.