WorldRemit (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Jack Hayon
Jack HayonPerth, WA

Very good except

Would rate 5 stars. rates and fees should be better. Others options not as good or as quick as WorldRemit, but fees and rates are more competitive. The rate for example for PHP peso is 0.7-0.8 lower than the actual rate, I think it should be 0.3-0,4 lower only, and fees for transfers lower than $1000 AUD should be lower than $10.

Quick Response

Thank you guys for your prompt action on my concerns regarding my transaction. Atleast now i know how it works.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thanks May, it was nice speaking to you!

Karen C
Karen CPerth

Not too bad. considerably good services.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thanks for sharing your experience Karen, great to hear that everything's sorted now.

Very convenient

I have used the sight and its convenient, secure and reliable. Its ability to transfer the money in banks, mobile phones and pick up cash is very convenient and helpful.

Reliable

The fee is not that cheap compared to others but WorldRemit for me is so accessible coz it's just an app on my phone and so reliable. Everyone I send my family gets it right away. Service is good and quick. Keep it up

Ernest
ErnestMelbourne

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thanks for your detailed and honest comments Ernest. We're really happy that you're sorted, hopefully you'll have a 5-star experience from now on.

awesome service perfect and safe to transfer money

It's very safe and secure and on time delivery of money.if the rates provided could improve a bit then it would be an awesome service.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Edward Ntube
Edward NtubeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service.

Good service.Some minor incidents might occur,but they are quick and effective at fixing them.So far,one of the best in terms of reliability,very low transfer fees and very good exchange rate.I fully endorse world remit and recommend it to all.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

Good. Effecient but there's room for improvement.

Your method is reliable and dependable. I am confident to send money through you and I am not ashamed to tell others about your services. Your services and products are relevant and reliable.

r u missing out!!

Such comfort and speed in international money transfer is unmatched. World remit takes all the worries away. Very reliable. Awesome

Perfect

Very fast
Easy to use
Most reliable , more pay then other
Transfers money in hours in some days
I recommend it to all my friends

quick and reliable

it is helpful for me...good work i wil recommend world remit to anyone to send money overseas and receive money without any problem

Find out how WorldRemit compares to other Money Transfer Services

It's a great service so far!

It's been good to be able to send money home quickly in the event of an emergency. I'm also happy with the app, which gives quicker access to the services. Quite a number of people I know are using WorldRemit as well, and they say the same thing.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

We're glad to hear it Grace. Thanks for your review.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

Excellent service, I love it.

Their services are extremely nice and awesome. Very helpful. I strongly recommend that everyone. I can rate 5 star if transaction rate is good.

Thanks Mohammad.

Prompt!

So far all my transactions are real time bank transfer. Whenever I ask for promo code, they give me one & that saves me a bit more. All the best!

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

It does what it says it will do!

Except for the half hour login (via wi-fi) I get instant satisfaction to my transactions. Money is sent and received usually within the hour. You can't get that anywhere else.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

We're glad you like the service Peter. If you drop us a line at customerservice@worldremit.com we can look into the login issues you're having.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

This helps me saves time and money.

The one thing I like about World Remit is the convenience of it. I can send money electronically and safely without the hassle of going to the shop to pay cash for sending money overseas. The one thing I need from them is to update the exchange rate at the time of sending the money. Over all the service is excellent and well recommended.

Sharon Jemeli Kili
Sharon Jemeli KiliPerth, Western Australia

Great!

Sending money home has never been easier or safer. The rates are fair and i always look forward to it. Good job!

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Brilliant stuff, thanks Sharon.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

I send money to myself overseas. It is quick and efficient. It is the cheapest transfer I have found so far.

Adrian Chikerema
Adrian ChikeremaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good

Excellent app. Very easy to use. Money is transfered fast. The exchange rate are ok. Hope you keep growing. Cheers

Amal