Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Timeliness
Caroline B.
Caroline B.Sydney, NSW

Very good service

I'm using this service for more of 2 years never have a problem, it is a fast and trust service. I sent money to Colombia every month. They used the best price.

LimerBean
LimerBeanBrisbane

Fast and efficient.

Thank you for providing a fast service. Friday I sent money from Australia to a Vietnamese bank account, I was expecting it to arrive on Monday or maybe Tuesday. I was stunned when it was in their bank account within 4 hours, thank you or providing a service so fast.

Abhilash P.
Abhilash P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply the Best!

I have been using World Remit to transfer money to India for over three years. There has never been an instance when we have encountered any kind of problem. It has just gotten better over the years. A year or two ago, the money transferred took at least half a day to reach the recipients bank account. Now, it reaches within minutes. Whats even better is that all of this comes at a very small commission paid. I strongly recommend World Remit for a quick, safe and convenient method of money transfer.

Louj
LoujNorth Western Region, NSW

Worldremit.

Worldremit. I have been using it for the past year for money transfer and never been any issues at all and it s so easy to use the app money is transferred in 24 hours.i recommend them highly.i have spoken to There customer service and always been treated with respect. I will always use them in the future.

Akki
AkkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast money transfer

Money transfer straight to account in within 15 minutes. First transaction would take 1 day but after that everything smooth, just select account and transfer money. Exchange rate is best.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Good for me - All these negative reviews are hard to believe

For me, good service, fast and effective transfer. Customer service even rang me to suggest a more secure transaction route than I had initiated.
Difficult to believe the incredible split of reviews. It’s either the best ever or the worst ever depending on who you believe and which review site you are using. That makes me suspicious - not of WorldRemit but of the reviewers!

Charis
CharisWagga Wagga

Fast and reliable

Been using this app several months now to send Money to Philippines. Money is transferred in minutes via Bank deposit. I didnt have any issues or problems in sending remittances using this app. So far, Im happy with the service.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Paul
PaulGreat Southern, WA

Hassle free and reliable

I have been using this service for 5 months and impressed with the speed of transferring. Easy app to use and hassle free. Recipient in Indonesia receives funds inside 3 hours.

KatherineIlang
KatherineIlangGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If i could give this 10 star i would!

Very good service. Fast and realible! Hassle free. My money gets delivered to my loved ones straight away, not even a few days but few hours even seconds! How awesome is that? Especially on emergency purposes! Love et! Recommend this one. high security for ur money aswell all details are easily seen on every transaction. I made mistake on inputting a wrong acct number and they emailed me straight away And fix it! Im out of words

No problems at all

I did a transfer on the 31st of December from AU to US- it was noted in the US account by the 2nd. All went smoothly.

Karlo
KarloPerth, WA

Don't understand the Negative Feedback

If have send a relative low amount ($100) to my sponsor family in Uganda because of the poor feedback. My experience turned out surprising positive. Lowe fees, fast transaction, even during peak Christmas Season to a country that is normally considered risk territory attracting large fees from competitors. I guess people are likely to report good experiences as less than bad once and get biased picture.

I love World Remit!

I send money every month from New Zealand to South Africa. I used to do it directly through my NZ Bank Account and it would cost me $20NZ for the transaction fee, and then I'd get charged another R200 Rand "release fee" by the South African banks.

With World Remit, it costs me $3.99, and the money is usually cleared and in the RSA account within 48hrs. I love this service. Thanks World Remit

I love it

My account was disabled , why?? Please is there any way you can help?? I really love this app , please fix it

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hello Stepho. Thank you getting in touch. Please provide your customer number or transaction number so we can locate your account, and get in touch. Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Emmanuel
EmmanuelSydney

So far I've had smooth transactions with world remit. I send most of my money from Australia to Ghana and once to Germany. Receivers get confirmation messages except once I think - which might be due to a network problem with my recipient. The only thing I'm yet to try out is to use my Visa credit card to see if it'll be treated as a cash advance or not. In all a great service!

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hi Emmanuel! Credit cards do often treat WorldRemit transfers as a cash advance. We've got that information listed on the FAQ to our website. Usually using a debit card is a great way to avoid being charged an additional cash advance fee!

Ajay Sajwan
Ajay SajwanAU

No problem whatsoever

Hi i been using world remit from last 1 year have done many transfers never had any problem.
Thanks world remit