Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Timeliness
Caroline B.
Caroline B.Sydney, NSW

Very good service

I'm using this service for more of 2 years never have a problem, it is a fast and trust service. I sent money to Colombia every month. They used the best price.

LimerBean
LimerBeanBrisbane

Fast and efficient.

Thank you for providing a fast service. Friday I sent money from Australia to a Vietnamese bank account, I was expecting it to arrive on Monday or maybe Tuesday. I was stunned when it was in their bank account within 4 hours, thank you or providing a service so fast.

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerSydney, NSW

Unsatisfactory Customer Service

I have been using World Remit for about 2 years to satisfactorily transfer money to Cameroon and Zambia. Initially, when I needed to phone their Help number in Australia, I never needed to wait more than a few minutes. Recently in 2021, the waiting time has been endless and their call - back service never responds! If some failure in the transfer occurs, how do I contact them!

dazraider
dazraiderSydney, NSW

hard to talk to a person but when can they are nice and helpful. Bosses need employee more people for customers

I sent money to world remit. It shows on my bank statement it paid to a NAB bank account. Online website not show a transaction. World remit office in Sydney seems closed as no one there. Phone number is disconnected. Multiple tries in trying to find customer service. Online live chat not working now too.

EDIT- Finally got to speak to a person who are always polite when can. They will refund money and did have issue with poli banking. Just if have issue try contact go on twitter as that is how i got someone to give me a case number which can use to call and talk to a helpful person

Jenzeli
JenzeliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delay in Response after submission of documents

You requested documents that I submitted through email because the upload button was not working Now it's 3 days. My relative has not received the money. He has lost his bid to buy very essential items for the family

Unreliable at times

Been using this service to send money for a while, had an issue with waiting for authorisation. Got my issue resolved, however it took them a while to do so.

Will I still be credited

Money was sent to me by a friend to my account but the name she input isn’t the same name on my account but the names and every other thing are correct it shows processing over 48hours now will I still be credited?

Michael
Michael

She sent a message and no reply from you guys

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Abhilash P.
Abhilash P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply the Best!

I have been using World Remit to transfer money to India for over three years. There has never been an instance when we have encountered any kind of problem. It has just gotten better over the years. A year or two ago, the money transferred took at least half a day to reach the recipients bank account. Now, it reaches within minutes. Whats even better is that all of this comes at a very small commission paid. I strongly recommend World Remit for a quick, safe and convenient method of money transfer.

KOHINOORSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amount not been transferred instantly

Louj
LoujNorth Western Region, NSW

Worldremit.

Worldremit. I have been using it for the past year for money transfer and never been any issues at all and it s so easy to use the app money is transferred in 24 hours.i recommend them highly.i have spoken to There customer service and always been treated with respect. I will always use them in the future.

Akki
AkkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast money transfer

Money transfer straight to account in within 15 minutes. First transaction would take 1 day but after that everything smooth, just select account and transfer money. Exchange rate is best.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Good for me - All these negative reviews are hard to believe

For me, good service, fast and effective transfer. Customer service even rang me to suggest a more secure transaction route than I had initiated.
Difficult to believe the incredible split of reviews. It’s either the best ever or the worst ever depending on who you believe and which review site you are using. That makes me suspicious - not of WorldRemit but of the reviewers!

Charis
CharisWagga Wagga

Fast and reliable

Been using this app several months now to send Money to Philippines. Money is transferred in minutes via Bank deposit. I didnt have any issues or problems in sending remittances using this app. So far, Im happy with the service.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

You need to understand how they operate!!

Paul
PaulGreat Southern, WA

Hassle free and reliable

I have been using this service for 5 months and impressed with the speed of transferring. Easy app to use and hassle free. Recipient in Indonesia receives funds inside 3 hours.