WorldRemit
Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Impractical

It worked perfectly the first transactions but it isn't useful if you have to send money on regular basis as I was sending relatively small amounts per day and my account was disabled. I am Very unhappy with the service

Caroline B.
Caroline B.Sydney, NSW

Very good service

I'm using this service for more of 2 years never have a problem, it is a fast and trust service. I sent money to Colombia every month. They used the best price.

LimerBean
LimerBeanBrisbane

Fast and efficient.

Thank you for providing a fast service. Friday I sent money from Australia to a Vietnamese bank account, I was expecting it to arrive on Monday or maybe Tuesday. I was stunned when it was in their bank account within 4 hours, thank you or providing a service so fast.

Unsatisfied customer
Unsatisfied customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

World remit not contactable

I was transacting money to Kenya but it was not successful. I have money pending in my account for four days now. I was not able to complete this transaction but money was debited from my account. I've attempted to contact world remit in vain. There line keeps redirecting you to online FAQ. Their virtual assistant is no use to clients and their have no staff online to chat with. How do I solve my problem if I can't get hold of anyone in this service. It's very frustrating. My money is pending and the bank cannot do anything unless it's cleared by world remit. I need a solution please WR. I've been your customer for more than 6 years and this is
very disheartening.

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerSydney, NSW

Unsatisfactory Customer Service

I have been using World Remit for about 2 years to satisfactorily transfer money to Cameroon and Zambia. Initially, when I needed to phone their Help number in Australia, I never needed to wait more than a few minutes. Recently in 2021, the waiting time has been endless and their call - back service never responds! If some failure in the transfer occurs, how do I contact them!

santoshthankachan
santoshthankachanPerth, WA

WorldRemit - Very Disappointed. Very Bad Customer service.

Sandra M.
Sandra M.Western Australia

Exchange rates

The World Remit team needs to use current rates as they are ripping us of e.g today the exchange rate of aud to usd is 0.78 but you are charging 0.74 and your tier system is not attractive enough. There is great room to improve and not profiteer at our expense. Everything else is excellent

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
dazraider
dazraiderSydney, NSW

hard to talk to a person but when can they are nice and helpful. Bosses need employee more people for customers

I sent money to world remit. It shows on my bank statement it paid to a NAB bank account. Online website not show a transaction. World remit office in Sydney seems closed as no one there. Phone number is disconnected. Multiple tries in trying to find customer service. Online live chat not working now too.

EDIT- Finally got to speak to a person who are always polite when can. They will refund money and did have issue with poli banking. Just if have issue try contact go on twitter as that is how i got someone to give me a case number which can use to call and talk to a helpful person

Eric
EricGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the risk

Initially all went well. I sent money twice to Bali, twice to Cambodia. Then I sent money to a Cambodian address which proved harder to verify. My uploads of receiver's IDs and my own bank data were either never received are went to a review panel at the North Pole. After numerous phone calls and emails sent up the chimney to nowhere, I asked for my money back. About three months had passed. My money was returned without apology, but when I returned to my account … it had been cancelled.

Annet
AnnetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exchange Rate is too low

I had been a loyal customer for over two years; I always use it duo to it being reliable at the time of need. But after a simple google search, I found out that their rate exchange is so so low, even the "Premium rate" compare to other providers. Money gram is good when sending to mobile money and transferwise is the best when sending directly to the bank account: Please shop around before deciding any dollar will save people in need. Thank You.

Jenzeli
JenzeliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delay in Response after submission of documents

You requested documents that I submitted through email because the upload button was not working Now it's 3 days. My relative has not received the money. He has lost his bid to buy very essential items for the family

Verena M.
Verena M.Perth, WA

Horrible customer service

I sent a transfer first time. Mid transfer, the rate changed and I was shortchanged. I tried to dispute it with them. Called 3 times and they cannot explain and raise it further.
The email responses I get are robotic and don't address the issue. They gave me 4 excuses. How unprofessional and im sure illegal to quote you on a rate and it changes mid transfer.
Its a rip off. What kind of foreign exhange company does that.
Only positive is timeframe for transfer was good

SujanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not happy with the service

I have made a transfer to overseas and its been more than 48 hrs and still it says waiting for authorization. I have tried to call to the worldremit office but at the end there is no response at all and same with the chat with agent service. I found it really bad and frustrating please follow up with my transaction.

WorldRemit
WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

If this is still ongoing, please update your review with your customer number so that we can identify your account. Thanks.

Unreliable at times

Been using this service to send money for a while, had an issue with waiting for authorisation. Got my issue resolved, however it took them a while to do so.

Customer service

Horrible customer service. I have been using WorldRemit from last 2 years. But in my last transaction the only mistake i did I wrote IBAN in the start of iban number because i did copy and paste but after that my money is stuck b/w WorldRemit and local bank of pakistan anyway whenever i call them and send them email they say me same thing we are investigating and haven’t received response from local bank. Today 3 weeks done and still i don't know where is my money they haven't sent me my money back and they say me I have to wait even they don't know how long I have to wait.