WorldRemit (page 2 of 6)

• Timeliness
Balram
BalramSt Marys

Awesome

I have been using WorldRemit for three years and never had any problem.its quick and gives u good rate.They tell u three business days to transfer but it gets deliver within a day
Very happy better than WesternUnion and all other crap apps and sites

Hi Balram,
Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate the feedback and are glad you are having a good experience using our service.
Kind Regards,
Nathan

Ejoy Luna
Ejoy LunaPearsall

Awesome

Good day! My concern here i had sent money to Philippines I had put a wrong name recipient, how can i change the recipient when in transaction name already?

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hello Ejoy. Thanks for your message. If you would like to change your recipient's name, please send us an email to customerservice@worldremit.com with the correct name. We can then look at making these changes. Best wishes, Eleanor.

Honest and best ever

I just sent money to SL and accidently I insert a wrong account number as a recipient . But when I informed about it to world remit they send back my money to my account within 4 days. They always keep in touched with me and updates me. Neal, Camillia, Lidiya Thank you guys for ur caring.

Quick transerrs evry time

Have used WorldRemit for past three months - Very quick service from Australia to Indonesian bank account. Far better service and lower fees than their competitors. Pleased to have discovered WR.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hi Cayman, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day! Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Zain
ZainPerth

Great Service! Quick Transfers!

I have used World Remit for close to 3 years now and they have been great! Decent rates and fees are not above or beyond like the banks charge! My transfers are usually processed within the day no longer than 12 hours. I have only needed to contact their customer service for a mistake in spelling on my part, they manage to hold and rectify the transfer with no issues! Please keep up the good service!

Elmienprivate

Problems!

I've been trying to send money for the past 3 weeks..Every time I want to submit my payment it shows Worldremit are having internal server problems..try again later..After numerous calls and emails to customer service the problem is still not fixed.I'm very disappointed and looking for other ways to send money now.

Elmien

I need to apologize. Turns out the problem was my browser on my pc and not Worlremit..I'm sorry and thank you for trying to fix the problem.

eits
eitsTallinn

Very convenient and the cheapest money transfer option to Thailand.

I am living in Ko Phangan Thailand and sent myself 200 euros. Because of reviews here I went to the bank before sending the money and asked if they accept WorldRemit. They had not heard about it. I asked the customer support about it and they responded quickly that they use a partner here in Thailand to receive the money and will refund it if there's a problem.

Sure enough when I sent the money then I got the transfer code for the local partner instead and in the bank everything went very smoothly. This is the cheapest way to send money to Thailand (half the price compared to Western Union) - Thank you WorldRemit.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kevin Crowley
Kevin CrowleyParkwood

Top service. Reliable money transfer.

I have used World Remit many times over the years to send money to Indonesia. Money is usually available in about 5 minutes and I have had no trouble at all. Their exchange rate is great and their fees are small. Thank you for a great service.

Mike2
Mike2

This Service is Top Notch !

Tolu O.WorldRemit

Hello. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day! Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Linda
LindaAdelaide

I've used Word Remit several times to send money to China. Payments have always gone through on time, transaction fees are cheap and whenever I've contacted them the customer service has always been very good. I highly recommend this service.

Tolu O.WorldRemit

Hello Linda. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day! Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Doris
DorisSydney

Excellent and painless

I just started using WorldRemit and I can say it is the best way to send money to family and loved ones. No words can describe the happiness I feel when I send money without any issues. Thank you WorldRemit, you guys are awesome.

Awesome service

I have been using Worldremit from 1 and half year and had transferred money to various accounts, never had any issue's. I am very happy now, as they have even reduce their fee's to $0.01 fro more than $1000 transfer.

Good work guys.

Find out how WorldRemit compares to other Money Transfer Services

Seems complicated, but Customer service (by chat) fixed the problem and had the money the same day

Tamoi
TamoiAustralia

Questions about my transaction

It's my second time sending money , why is it that you always ask me the documents?Well infact, I already send it last time . I'm upset and a bit frustrate. Because I really need that money for my family.

Frustrated costumer..

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your transaction. Please provide your transaction number or customer number, so we can get in contact with you. Kind regards, Worldremit Customer care.

Bhupinderjit
BhupinderjitAdelaide

Best way to send money to fast

I used this service for first time yesterday and the response is great money recieved in bank in just hours and they are very cheap as well great will definitely use the services again

Recommended and great customer service.

Most of the negative reviews here are from people who didn't even bother to call Customer service, the important thing is that when something goes wrong they're there to solve it for you. World remit is a reliable and fast service and have replaced the old ways of sending money. Keep up the great work

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thank you so much for your kind words and for using WorldRemit. We appreciate all your feedback. Have a lovely day!

Clau.mar
Clau.marDenmark

Fast and reliable

The customer service is good and they solve my problem right away. Its my 3rd time to send money using worldremit and i hope to my next transaction again.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thank you very much for using the service and for saying as much! Have a good weekend

YEN
YENwinnipeg

I sent money to Colombia and it worked out well.

Excellent Service.

starman1956Sydney, australia

The good & the bad

starman1956

im happy to say Worldremit has contacted me, because of this review to reinstate my receipients

Recover my app

I joined world remit and I was having the app on my phone but I miss it I don't know how?How can I install it again

Bravo!

No doubt the best service; it is fast, timely and ever reliable. It is a win -win situation. The sender is always happy with the rate and receiver is also happy with reliability.

Caution Of Your Bank Charges

Very fast and quick service but have just noticed recently that my bank has also been charging foreign transaction charges that are of a significant amount, making this service no longer viable for myself. Have gone back to Western Union but sending to bank account of recipient.

Mark Simmonds
Mark Simmonds

Please list which Australian banks do not? As my friends and I have tried the 4 largest banks and all these do!

the smart bussiness

Very efficient bussiness is done with a professional manner any time I need assistance it's supplied in a very bussiness like way

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

have found services to be excellent

have used worldemit many times to send money to several countries and found the service to be really good. Only place had a problem was to cambodia.

Other Money Transfer Services