WorldRemit (page 3 of 6)

• Timeliness
espinola20
espinola20Perth, WA

Fast and reasonable fee

I was going to send some money with traditional companies to Colombia but the fees were really high (around AUD 50). Did a bit of research and found WorldRemit. Most of their reviews were positive and decided to give it a try. Fee seemed reasonable and since it was the first time, it was free. I guess that's the good way to capture clients. Transfer was processed fast. If need to do any other transfer in the future, I'll be using WorldrRemit again.

God given way of helping our suffering relatives in Zimbabwe

Its quick and efficient especially when someone is in need of immediate help. May God bless you. Your transfer fees are reasonable

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

fast, reliable and very kind support

If just all companies were like world remit we would be ahead. they verify you once, don't bother you with unnecessary questions and transfer funds easily. i use it here to transfer from myself to myself abroad (lack of ATMs here in the Philippines) and fees are a bit lower than using the ATM. you can pick up the cash at any agent working with them at country recipient\ destination. Money was delayed a couple of times but i contacted support and they helped me solve the issue and they re very kind. I even use it to put load my phone sometimes. Fees are pretty low for that. LOL, i'm not affiliated with them at all.

paulypopPerth, WA

Top Rating For Soughting Out My Concerns

You will see my 2 star review and comments, why I give them 5 stars plus for the way they handled this complaint and as for the staff, 5 stars they didn't even hang up when I shouted over the phone which I must say sorry for as was nothing to do with them. You can be assured if you have a problem ring them and it will be fixed.

paulypop

still others r having same problem with not reconigsed trans action number 7 days after i had the same problem not good

Temmy
TemmySydney

Updated About my transcation

I am writing to update the public about what I wrote concerning Worldremit
The money has been sent, and I'm happy now.
I'm hoping there won't be any delay next time.....THANK YOU

CtJaime Sibayan Santiag
CtJaime Sibayan SantiagGaliwinku,Elcho Island NT.

This is good and easy money transfer.

I accept world remit policy,I like this because it's easy for me to send money to my relatives in the Philippines. Thank you for your good service.

johnbegood
johnbegoodMelbourne

Perfect for sending money to India

I have been using Worldremit to send money to India for more than 3 years Excellent service and no hiccups till date. Thumbs up well done. Only wish they would increase the limit (presently on AUD 1000)

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Leo2008
Leo2008Melbourne

High recommended!!!

Fast and reliable service. Good exchange rate too. I did my first transaction yesterday. The money was available to be picked up within minutes. On par with Western Union but a lot cheaper in terms of fees. Highly recommended!!!!

Excellent method of transferring money.

Very fast transfers, never had a problem using World Remit I would recommend this company above other international transfer organizations.

Best and Safest

Worldremit is the best and safest way of money transfer. There is no need for my family to queue up in the bank to collect the money, and no disappointment about when the money will arrive.

Perfectly perfect!

Good rate,trusted site, easy, convenient name it . it's the best so far.will highly recommend to family, friends and all that wish to know. Thumbs up!

Perfect and smart choice

Excellent in money transfer . Stress free. No need to make a follow up calls . It is just what i need

Hassle free

I've been using you for approximately 1yr and I love the cheap fees and hassle free transactions on both ends.
The only downfall is your exchange rates are too low!

sillismilie
sillismilieAuckland, New Zealand

Hassles with western union.

After using western Union for over 3 years, they decide I'm a money launderer (or something) and close my a/c. Went on to World remit, and had NO problems. I send money to Philippines regularly.
UPDATE..
. Last week i sent some pesos to a new recipient and made a mistake spelling his name. When he went to collect, of course the agent would not payout with an incorrect name. A call to WR contact , and I was talking to someone whose native language is english and knew what she was doing. What a difference these days !! 2 minutes, my error was fixed, and the pay out went ahead.

Secure, good rates

I am glad to discover world remit ... a game changer for me after using western union in previous years ... Less hassle, no fuss, quick process and better rates than competitors I am aware of ...Brilliant.

Quick and easy

World Remit have been excellent to use with no problems and fairly priced. After previously using Western Union, who I often had problems with, I can't speak highly enough of World Remit. I wouldn't use any one else now.

Michael O'halloran
Michael O'halloranPerth Western Australia

Excellent easy secure, best ever

Far better than any other method of sending money. Service is instantaneous, secure and can be done at any time of the day, no hassles.

Always works

Never had a problem sending money, always arrives within 15 to 30 mins, always received feedback and receipts . The system works well for me sending money to the Philippines .

Tendai Zinduru
Tendai ZinduruPerth, WA

Easy money transfer

Very fast and efficient .Easy to use and very reliable .Can send money any time of the day .you can send anywhere in the work from anywhere

The best in the world

Efficient and reliable . Customer friendly and no delays in services rendered amongst all can be used to remitt funds to remote parts in my country. Excellent services.

Can't leave it

It's very reliable too quick and it also saves you to buy a calling card to passed on the massage to be picked up, the person received text massage immediately the process is successful. It also save your time to run to western union or other agencies it gave you peace in mind.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Great to hear, thanks Hamid.

Easy, On time, Low cost!

I have been using worldrit for a while now.. The site is very easy to use and they Tx the money before the promised time. Both the spread and the transfer fee is very low in the market!! Thank you worldremit!!!

Awesome

Great rate, awesome service, terrific Promo but not enough days. Reconsider number of promo days. Keep good work. God bless the company

Donald Taylor
Donald TaylorCentral West, NSW

Top Service

Used WorldRemit dozens of times, never any problems, very quick bank transfers....almost instantly. Great fees. What more do you need?

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

What more indeed. Thanks for your review Donald.

Service is commendable

I have been using world remit since last year and I am satisfied with the service, it is fast and reliable

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hi Mathew, glad to hear you like the service.

Other Money Transfer Services