WorldRemit (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Not ine hitch, not one issue.

The app service is fantastic. Making a payment either for cash pick-up or bank transfer has never been easier. WR is extremely reliable.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thanks for sharing your feedback John.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

Very done guys you are number one in the world .

You are the best in the world , very effective and good security to our hard earning money . Well done guys keep it up .

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thanks Friday, we'll certainly try!

good service

The service is good & accurate. The recipient can receive money in a short space of time.I also like special offers awarded to customers.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

A trusted way of money transfer to Africa

I transfer money every week to pay my staff at a small business I run in Ghana. The money arrives promptly and there are no delays in my manager obtaining the funds to pay the staff in cash. I have used several other methods of sending these small amounts by other money transfer companies but WorldRemit has been the easiest and most trusted. Well done WorldRemit for making my life a little easier.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thanks Phillip, we're really glad to hear that the service is working so well for you.

Reliable service

Its perfect. Never had any problem. Within 48 working hours money got deposited. Its, my opinion, highly reliable service provided by world remit,

Love it

I think this service is excellent and highly recommend it to anyone. I find it very easy to use and the response is very fast.
Thank you. ..

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Brilliant news, thanks for your review Ricki.

Alice
AliceAuckland

World remit

Very impressed with their customer service. After writing a negative review about how horrible was my first experience with world remit, they called me back and fixed everything.

Feeling happy

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hi Alice, we're really happy that everything's sorted for you now. Thanks for sharing your update.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Absolutely great. Meets all my needs and more.

I have been transferring funds abroad for the last 12 year. WorldRemit is by far the cheapest, fastest and more reliable than any of the previous services. WIll recommend it to anybody.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Much appreciated, thank you Wilfred.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

Excellent service! Fastest convenient way of transferring money

It's really fast and convenient, I'll definitely use your service for my family abroad always. Keep it up and stay the best!

faultless performer

I am totally satisfied with the performance and accurate transactions when using World Remit. I recommend this site to all my friends and acquaintances in the future.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

Very reliable and fast at all times

Can be use at anytime 7/24 and the office are there to help customers with any difficulty along the line

So easy to transfer

very easy to transfer money. very easy to organise cash pickups. Never had any problems. Fantastic Service very good Fees

Find out how WorldRemit compares to other Money Transfer Services

Excellence in service per se.

Ever since I have been sending money overseas never has it been simpler and efficient. Kudos to the intelligence behind the services at World Remit. Keep it up.!

Thanks Olajide!

Love it!

This is the best service by far to send money overseas to my family. The customer service is great too. Would recomend this service to everyone!

WorldRemit Love You

To me personally WorldRemit is a lifesaver its quick really user friendly & far cheaper the utilising other money transfer systems. I receive update transfer information until the monies is collected the the recipient..As my review title suggest love this system & the App. Keep up the good work.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts Hughie!

Fast service

Quick and fast service but western union is offering free transfer above $1000. That's the minus point apart from that service is excellent and reliable.

suitable for me

the service is very reliable,convinient and readily available.the service is very instant,providing feedback as soon as you hv done the transaction

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Great to hear Adiona, thanks for your review.

Nitesh
NiteshLondon

Best price, trusted and excellent service

I have always used Western Union to transfer the money. But once I tried WorldRemit I never went back to Western Union. Secure services, speedy transfers (in couple of days), and best currency exchange rates in the market! Thank you guys, absolutely amazing work!!!

In my opinion it's safe & secure also the best rates. I would definitely recommend it to all my family and friends.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

That's great to hear. Thanks for sharing Nitesh!

Me IMelbourne

Disgruntled Customer — Awaiting refund

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

We're really sorry to hear about your experience. We're looking into this now and will get back to you with an update very shortly.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thank you for your candid feedback. We're happy to hear your refund is sorted now, and we'll certainly take those points on board.

James
James

Very good service

Wow keep up the good work. Very easy to send money overseas. I would recommend it to anyone. I don't have to go to shopping malls anymore. Perfect

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thanks James! Nobody wants to go to shopping malls any more than they have to...

saved me a bundle

I was using my building society to transfer money. I have saved a fortune in transfer fees. I learnt from a friend about WorldRemit. Wow incredible service if I have a query and fast money transfer

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hi Lance, thanks for taking the time to review us.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

Great Cost efficient and fast service!

Used this service multiple times after trying numerous others and the rates are great and the service is fast and reliable.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

I love it cheaper ,easy, faster than all money transfer. This is so great

Excellent rates and low fees! Will recommend it to everyone I know!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH WorldRemit FOR an EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

You're very welcome Rihab, glad we can help.

Convenience

Services are convenient and comes with great variety. Prompt delivery and always keeping you informed of the progress is another plus for me

With WorldRemit, Money trnasfer can't be easier

Best money transfer experience I have ever had. The whole process is very easy and straight forward. Excellent service. I really enjoyed it.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Fantastic, thank you Taiwo.

Other Money Transfer Services