WorldRemit (page 6 of 7)

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Tony
Tony

An excellent service

I'm very happy with this service. It has enabled me to send support to Uganda with a minimum of fuss. Using a bank is much more expensive.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

Best online funds transfer company I've ever used.

I've used Western Union, MoneyGram - all of the big ones. WorldRemit is simply the best of them all. So helpful, they even send a text when the money is picked up. Always respond quickly to any queries and go one step further to do all they can to help. From now on I will always use WorldRemit!

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thanks for taking the time to review us Andrew. We're glad to hear how well the service is working for you.

Ian Bertram Gordon De Vi
Ian Bertram Gordon De ViIpswich, Queensland, Australia.

The easy way.

Excellent service. A great way to transfer money. Easy. Fast. Reliable. Without this service it would have been very difficult to send money to my wife in Kenya.

December 5th 2017 Update: Simple, easy, no fuss and direct.

A simple and direct way to send money to your loved ones!! No fuss and no bother. Send it directly to their phone.

Donald Zandermelbourne, victoria

perfect way to send money to your love ones

i have been using world remit for over 12months now , ,,Ive never had a problem , they are always on time with great rates , , you are emailed of sending YOUR monies ,, you are emailed and text to your phone that money has been picked up or delivered , YOU ALWAYS HAVE RECORDS ,, there is no better way than world remit , they know the meaning of a customer so they know the meaning of service , very happy , to continue using WR.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Fantastic stuff, thanks for taking the time to review us Donald.

your welcome

Find out how WorldRemit compares to other Money Transfer Services

Better than western Union and leaves ko card for dead

Your after hours assistance is great even when the problem is self generated, the problem is usually fixed and my receipient has the funds within at least the next 24 hours great work great service, thanks

Better than the rest

Wish I had known about World Remit long ago it would have saved me a lot of money, this company has to be the best available, honest, helpful and the money is there in a matter of moments, if you are not using World Remit you are wasting your time and money.

good job

I used to queue up waiting to send money but with worldremit I do it from anywhere. Ify any problems, the 24 hour service is so quick and reliable.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

A brilliant idea of business that could help thousands and save millions!

I regularly send money back home to support my family. I find WorldRemit the best partner for this and I am thankful of its awesome service!

chaz h
chaz hSouth East Queensland, QLD

This would be the best to send money with

i have used other money senders before including my own bank but have found world remit 100x better 1 company banne me after 5 years of my sending and wont give a reason i have found world remit to be very good with an exelent price rate thank you world remit

Sean Napper
Sean NapperTraralgon, Victoria

Product and Service

I have been using World Remit for a number of years now and I have found they are always willing to help and always return my calls. Nothing seem to hard for them when it comes to service they always put the customer first and there Rates are very competitive and the money is available with minutes to the receiver.
I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of sending money abroad.
Sean Napper

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thank you Sean, we're thrilled to hear how well the service is working for you.

Faster and truthful

They keep you update of the transfer till the receiver receives the money. Very fast, and very reliable. Their app and system is very easy to use as well.

Margaret Skeel
Margaret SkeelMareeba, Queensland

Terrific Service!

I used to have to go to the post office to send money, It was costly and time consuming. WorldRemit changed all that. They are fast, efficient, very helpful when I need it and reasonably priced. I love WorldRemit!

Exceeding service

The best of online money transfer I have experienced. It is the only source of sending money to my relations back home in ghana.Keep on keeping on doing the good works,go,go WorldRemit.

Service is excellent

I have used World Remit on a number of occasions to send money to Thailand and always their service and response time has been impeccable. I would recommend to anybody.

Fantastic services

Wonderful website for sending money overseas within few minutes. Easy to use. Minimum charge. Good service . sometimes I get promotional code that even reduce my transfer charge.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

This is fantastic and I am glad to be a part.

Easy to transfer money and safe and even easier for the recipients to collect them in Ghana. Low transfer fee and easy and many locations of the banks for the collection of the monies. I just have to transfer it on the internet using my laptop at home without any stress and its very safe with my transfer details including my credit card details because I have used World Remit for many years now with NO problem.

Worked really well

Worked exactly as promised and it's really easy to use. The updates at each stage are great. I dont get a lot of spare time so it really mattered to me that it's so easy to use.

Online Sensation of Money Transfer

I don't usually rate apps or services but WorldRemit is exceptional!!! This service is second to none and you'll certainly get your money's worth.

Best online money transfer at the moment - Fast, Secure and Great Exchange Rates guaranteed!

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Well thanks for taking the time to review us!

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

The best way to send money

World Remit is very easy to use The exchange rate is much higher than its competitors. My family have no problems in picking up the money I send.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

Excellent, cheap and quality service

Before coming across world remit, sending money to Africa was a nightmare because I cannot do it from the comfort of my home, I have to look for an agent, I get charged $15 for any amount up to $1,000 and additional $10 for every $1000 thereafter and the money could only be remitted the next working day but with world remit the transaction is consummated within an hour from the comfort of my home and at a cheaper rate.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

This is perfect can't live without it

Best n cheaper way to send money n receive money. The extension to recieve money hv made it much more easier to collect money in Ghana.

Excellent Service

I used to use Western Union to regularly transfer money to the Philippines but found them unreliable and non communicative in addressing issues. I then found WorldRemit and what a difference! I have used them regularly at least weekly and my transactions have always been dealt with speedily and on the very occasional times there has been a delay I have found the staff response to my queries to be dealt with speedily and courteously and fees and charges are most competitive and fair. Also the option of using credit/debit card or direct bank payments using Polipay are a great advantage.

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WARNING - Foreign Transaction Fees

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hi Tim, thanks for flagging this. Can you drop us an email at customerservice@worldremit.com with your transaction number please? We'll look into this straight away and get back to you.

Constantin Sime
Constantin SimeAU

Quick, cheap, safe

The best money transfer service I have ever used so far (provided that you understand how it works and provided that you do the right thing, step by step, in the process!...)...

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hi Constantin, thanks for the review. Glad to hear you're enjoying the service!

Edward
EdwardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, low fees, good rates, good communication

Despite some of the negative comments about World Remit in this forum I decided to use them for the first time on 5 Jan 15, The transaction went smoothly and the FX rate they quoted was good, World Remit's communication was good and the money was in the recipient's overseas account the next day. I will be using them again.

Fantastic, thanks Edward.