Listing monitored by WorldRemit

I just don't like their rates for transfers to bank accounts1

Caroline B.
Caroline B.Sydney, NSW

Very good service

I'm using this service for more of 2 years never have a problem, it is a fast and trust service. I sent money to Colombia every month. They used the best price.

LimerBean
LimerBeanBrisbane

Fast and efficient.

Thank you for providing a fast service. Friday I sent money from Australia to a Vietnamese bank account, I was expecting it to arrive on Monday or maybe Tuesday. I was stunned when it was in their bank account within 4 hours, thank you or providing a service so fast.

Rates and Fees

Has worked for cash pick up only

For the past 3 years i have ben sending money to South Amerca using the 'cash pick up' service afiliated to approved agencies by legit banks .. no dramas , got a quick confirmation and best forex rates than the ones offered by banks through a swift transfer. But I dont think the app is reliable when making a direct transfer to a bank account overseas hence the many bad reviews for that service..pity this is the time when it is needed the most !

Alan B
Alan BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable and trustworthy

We have been using World Remit to send money to the Philippines and Bolivia since January 2019 and have been very happy with their service. Others may have slightly better transfer rates but at least with World Remit I am confident the money will arrive safely.

VanetunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money Refunded

Update: The money from my cancelled transactions has been refunded. It seems like they were having problems with Poly but the money has reached my account today.

Customer service operator over the phone was helpful following up.

__________________________________________________
Yes, it is still ongoing. Customer No:WR6657998.

No one at worldremit would give me an answer as to when my money will be refunded. Worldremit cancelled the transaction and after 9 working days no one is still able to tell me when I'll get my money back.

Customer service says they need to contact their finance department and that they will contact me but they havent. Its really sad how this company plays around with their customers.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

If this is still ongoing, please update your review with your customer number so that we can identify your account. Thanks.

Vanetun

Yes, it is still ongoing. Customer No:WR6657998.

Abhilash P.
Abhilash P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply the Best!

I have been using World Remit to transfer money to India for over three years. There has never been an instance when we have encountered any kind of problem. It has just gotten better over the years. A year or two ago, the money transferred took at least half a day to reach the recipients bank account. Now, it reaches within minutes. Whats even better is that all of this comes at a very small commission paid. I strongly recommend World Remit for a quick, safe and convenient method of money transfer.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Odd inconsistencies

We send money to some of my wife's relatives in Colombia. It is normally available on the same day. Now two of the payments have taken over a week to process and two were available the same day: all were to the same bank, from the same bank, and each for the same amount. There seems no logical explanation for this. On previous occasions, to the same accounts and for the same amounts, there had been no delays.

R Maddock
R Maddock

That does not explain it. Each transfer was to the same bank and same type of account on the same day.

BeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

$4000 went missing for 1 week

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hello Bee. Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've not enjoyed your experience. Please provide your transaction number or customer number so we can look into this for you. Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Louj
LoujNorth Western Region, NSW

Worldremit.

Worldremit. I have been using it for the past year for money transfer and never been any issues at all and it s so easy to use the app money is transferred in 24 hours.i recommend them highly.i have spoken to There customer service and always been treated with respect. I will always use them in the future.

Akki
AkkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast money transfer

Money transfer straight to account in within 15 minutes. First transaction would take 1 day but after that everything smooth, just select account and transfer money. Exchange rate is best.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Good for me - All these negative reviews are hard to believe

For me, good service, fast and effective transfer. Customer service even rang me to suggest a more secure transaction route than I had initiated.
Difficult to believe the incredible split of reviews. It’s either the best ever or the worst ever depending on who you believe and which review site you are using. That makes me suspicious - not of WorldRemit but of the reviewers!

Charis
CharisWagga Wagga

Fast and reliable

Been using this app several months now to send Money to Philippines. Money is transferred in minutes via Bank deposit. I didnt have any issues or problems in sending remittances using this app. So far, Im happy with the service.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

My urgent transfer is delayed

Hi Ayodele,
We are happy to hear your issue has been resolved and your review updated. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance, and thank you for choosing WorldRemit!
Kind Regards,

Paul
PaulGreat Southern, WA

Hassle free and reliable

I have been using this service for 5 months and impressed with the speed of transferring. Easy app to use and hassle free. Recipient in Indonesia receives funds inside 3 hours.