WorldRemit

WorldRemit (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Abdel
Abdel

Scammers Beware !

Do not use these guys they are a scam and you will loose your money! I tried sending money to a friend over seas the transaction took too long to happen over 2 weeks so I cancelled to use another app and now they tell me the same thing over and over that my cancellation is being reviews but I cancelled it almost now 3 weeks ago !! These guys literally steal your money and dont give it back they have been telling me the same thing over and over and I have not been refunded ! Do not use this guys I repeat dont they are scammers and fraudsters beware

Richard M.
Richard M.

Harassment service

case number: 16360777
I am sending money to someone, and worldremit put on hold my transaction last 10 days, even I ask them cancelled my transaction and refund my money, but no they say give your id documents as well receiver ID documents, what a annoying service, really annoying, if someone need money urgently what can he do, I will never use worldremit in future.

pokere
pokereSydney, NSW

Keep very far away

Rates and Fees

worst ever scammers holds your money and dose not give any explanation

WorldRemit will hold your money and dose not provide any answer or timeframe and explanation, stay away guys , very bad service must be banned to operate in Australia, cannot believe they are legally operating in Australia

Justine
JustineSydney, NSW

Absolutely Infuriating Provider

I waited for 2 days for 3 different transactions just to be told that their local parter is having technical issues. It says on their website that cash would be available within minutes as it's a mobile wallet I am transferring to! As it was an urgent transfer, I had to use Remitly and cancel WorldRemit (same mobile wallet I was transferring to with WR and the transfer was instant with Remitly! so much for technical issue).It's been 9 days now since I have been told that my transactions were successfully cancelled and I havent got any of my refunds in my account still! Avoid to have any transaction with this company at all cost! Customer service is no help at all!!

Conrado M.
Conrado M.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Conrado from Marsfield i sent many times used WorldRemit in the first times fantastic, after that delivery not to good not kwit and start ask many things and the rates low than the dollar change

Mohamed K.
Mohamed K.

Do not use - no customer service if anything as gone wrong

Processed a transfer online since the 05/Aug. The recipient has been told the code provided is invalid. I have been requesting a refund ever since with no joy. They keep telling the case is closed after they tell me the fund is processed.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
LimerBean
LimerBeanBrisbane

Fast and efficient.

Thank you for providing a fast service. Friday I sent money from Australia to a Vietnamese bank account, I was expecting it to arrive on Monday or maybe Tuesday. I was stunned when it was in their bank account within 4 hours, thank you or providing a service so fast.

shrinkhala s.
shrinkhala s.Perth, WA

Worst service ever

I used world remit to transfer the money and I had to canceled the transaction. It’s been more than 1 month I have not been refunded. I called them every day, they say the same thing. Very bad customer service. They don’t know what they are doing. I would not even give them one star. Waste of time and money. Please don’t use their service. You will regret it!!

Find out how WorldRemit compares to other Money Transfer Services

Cancelation takes more than 1 month!

My cancellation and refund experience with them is a joke! It is more than a month now and they said they will follow up with it and blame this and that.

Be Warned! if you want to cancel a transaction, the chance is you lost the patient of fighting for your money!

jean
jeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware! Dont use World Remit

I sent a money transfer from Australia to Canada to help with a relative secure a house. Its been 20 days since I process the payment from my bank and still waiting for them to send to recipient. Its a material amount of money and can understand if they require further documents to support the source of funds which I am able to provide but they have never taken action until I lodged a complaint with Financial Ombudsman. This company is bogus and holding onto my money for a long time is illegal. This was my first to use World Remit and never again! So im writing this review to warn would be customers not to deal with this company! I hope to have their license cancelled.

Glenn C.
Glenn C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible company to remit

I have used World remit for a year, when they suddenly asked for personal financial details, such as bank account records, despite never using a bank account with them. They asked for pay slipe, passport copy etc. When i said i would not submit those details and wanted my money returned they indicated i would not get it unlss i submitted the details they requested. This is very suspicious, they said they had an international regulatory body that had asked for them.

TED
TEDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever

Dale
DaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Business is flawed.

Transfer never made it. Took 10 days and +10 calls to get the money back. Each time your talking to someone different who takes 10 minutes to work out whats going on. Then my account was cancelled with no explanation. Friendly customer service. Horrible business.

Sd Leo
Sd LeoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They keep lying about emailing me when they are done for more than four weeks. Poor customer service. They muted my call

Worldremit blocked my account five weeks ago because I sent money to my family for a building project. They requested my bank statements & my relationship with the recipients, I provided all that they asked. They stated that they "will send an email" when they are done. I called them today, they muted my call. I have been using their service for close to six years now. I am yet to receive an update for over four weeks now. I called them today and they muted my call. How unprofessional, Worldremit

Kim G.
Kim G.Perth, WA

Expensive fees.. Lousy customer service.

After being a customer of nearly 10years & paying their high fees due to convenience of collection, account was cancelled for no reason. Terrible customer service as well. Do not use.

Nez
NezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Funds disappeared with no trace on the WorldRemit app. THIEF!

REFUND TAKING SO LONG

Have used Worldremit for a 8 years until this happened. Money deducted on my bank account and the recipient did not receive it. Talked to the virtual chat until I got a case number and they stated it was forwarded to the finance department. 21 days after, still no refund. I have been patient with calling their customer service and chatting with virtual agents. So disappointing! and now reading the last few comments that it has been happening. What is worldremit doing to our hard-earned money?? Just REFUND the money back in my bank account!

SGS
SGS

Refund for cancelled transaction

This is the worst money transfer service I have come across so far. They used to be good and very efficient but now they are just a shadow of their former self, they don't deserve even one star. I am still waiting for my refund for a cancelled transaction 3 weeks after the fact. They keep saying they have processed the refund and for me to check with my bank. My bank has no record of such a transaction in the system. Best to keep away from such trouble.

Mohammed
MohammedSydney, NSW

Unsuccessful money transfer

I had filled all the details as required and transferred money. My money went out of my account and it shows on world remit app that it’s processing. The next day they asked me to submit my ID details which I did. On the page of the app it show “transaction complete” but when you click in there then it shows processing only. I went online chat 4times they all tell me the same thing not virtual though but nothing happened, now midday Monday I have asked them to cancel and return my money. Most pathetic horrible experience I have come across to banking sector. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else. If it takes this long and I can’t help some who is desperately need money is very sad

The Gadget Guys - SA
The Gadget Guys - SASouthern and Hills, SA

I was a happy customer. Not anymore!

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerSydney, NSW

Unsatisfactory Customer Service

I have been using World Remit for about 2 years to satisfactorily transfer money to Cameroon and Zambia. Initially, when I needed to phone their Help number in Australia, I never needed to wait more than a few minutes. Recently in 2021, the waiting time has been endless and their call - back service never responds! If some failure in the transfer occurs, how do I contact them!

Samuka K.
Samuka K.Perth, WA

Lost my money and they do not seem to find a solution

I did a transaction to Guinea, I was told the money has been delivered to the recipient but she did not receive the money. She was told the service was down and to come back later. I contact WorldRemit about this so many times over the past 4 months and they cannot seem to resolve this. I will not trust them with my money.

habbybaa
habbybaaPerth, WA

Take your money but no transfer

I made a transfer and it’s one week already and nothing. They hold your money and keep telling you it’s under review. Don’t recommend. Never using them again. Lots of substitutes around.

Doreenrunner
DoreenrunnerMelbourne

Will take money no transfer