WorldRemit

WorldRemit (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Veeeeeeery disappointed

Veeeery disappointed! And angry infact !
Sent mobile money via these guyz yesterday,, upto today NOTHING has happened neither is anything happening. Where is my little money?
The recipients{ KIDS} slept hungry .
Tried reaching them and there’s no help other than asking me what else they could do for me !
Been their customer several years and was happy but today , got me really upset .Could have rated them as ZERO . Embarrassing me to the recipient.

Lokesh G.
Lokesh G.Sydney, NSW

Pathetic service Never use it

Such a bad experience, I tried to transfer to India a big amount. My local bank says the amount is debited, I need to ring them every now and then to check what is happening with my transfer as I had not received the money on another side. So bad with service and finally they had to refund and not offer a transfer

Unconscionable Conduct Worldremit

Angel S.
Angel S.Sydney, NSW

Ropy services do not use

I could not use the 3FREE code, and I rung them straight after. They said they would honor it, but the next time they told me I should have done it in the first time and nothing can be done about it. Nevertheless, I continue few transactions with them. Today, my money has not arrived although everything has been done according to their policies. I asked them to close my account for good. They offered me one free transaction - I said honor the 3FREE first, and be timely. Stay away.

Find out how WorldRemit compares to other Money Transfer Services

Not all money arrived in MINUTES? Mind have not arrived in more than a Day.

Transfer No. 73233635, sent from Melbourne 2 pm Wednesday to the Philippines. 1 Day + 10 Hours after or Thursday 11pm, money still not received. World Remit is NOT TRUTHFUL in their overall advertisement that money arrives in minutes OR even a Day. They should also say that it can take DAYS sometimes.

Kevy
KevySydney Surrounds, NSW

Fail to Complete transaction

Customer for 4 yrs, i sent 12k funds on Wed 9th Sept but by 16th called to find why not completed
WR service said they had not yet received the funds
so inquire my bank the said it went to another bank, so back in forth with calls to all 3 and still no answer to where my funds are, rang WR to complete transaction or cancel it
rang fri 18th still no funds at either end so end up reporting to Financial Dispute Resolution Service and made a police report advised by my bank, so you think this is not acceptable, i should be charging interest every day, i hope it does not become court action, be warned this company is on a downward slide

They’re absolute cheaters

Very bad service, now 34 days are they’re holding my money, not transferring. What they’re saying it’s technical issues. What I do with their technical issues, I need my money back or they have to transfer it to my Indian A/c. They are holding my money. Needless to say I wasted a lot of time talking to them. Really they are cheating

Areeckal A.
Areeckal A.

Thank you, today 16th sept. 2020, worldremit returned the money to my Commonwealth bank A/c.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
jameswilliams90gmail.com
jameswilliams90gmail.comSouth East Queensland, QLD

No sensible customer support and really bad service

Steve H
Steve HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor customer service

I used WorldRemit until they unilaterally decided I couldn't send any more money to one of my recipients. No explanations - just a robotic response that she didn't meet their "approval criteria" after a year. Followup emails and offers to resolve any concerns they had were just ignored by "customer service" so I changed to another provider.

Barsha
BarshaGriffith 2603, ACT

Business for ripping off the customers.

Business for ripping off the customers. They disconnected the conversation in between as they could not solve my problems. They could not cancel as well. Offer they make are scams. They are not willing to help you. But to take advantage of your situation.

Rohit
RohitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor app and service

Fortunately for WorldRemit the minimum they can get is one star. Otherwise I would have given them minus 5 stars. Their promo code does not work n deducted the money for just logging into my bank account. I did not even finalize the payment.

Vaani G.
Vaani G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst money transfer app

Kumar
KumarWestern Australia

Terrible service

I used world remit since 2014 and the last couple of months processing is very slow. They said we send money any business account within 1 hour but it’s not true. I sent money to India 2 days ago and still haven’t receive yet. 1st transaction has been cancelled by me because they took 6days to process also I spoken to customer care and she have same answer of your questions. So really disappointed for me and I will delete this app forever. Definitely, not recommend to my friends or anyone.

Terrible

Still waiting for a refund.

I tried to make a transaction with World Remit on the 27/7/2020 only to receive an email 2 days later to say my transaction 'did not meet the criteria' and that my funds will be refunded. It is now the 19/8/2020 and despite repeated requests I am still waiting for my refund. I have emailed bank statements repeatedly as requested and I have contacted the Live Chat for help. I am repeatedly told that my 'refund is still in progress'. I was first told 5-7 working days and then that it takes 10 working days. It has been more than 3 weeks now and despite another Live Chat I am still waiting.

Fraudulent Company

This entire company is a scam, I've been waiting for days to get my money back and they haven't even get an excuse. I called their support team, but they put me on hold for half an hour. I didn't even get a response in the end!
Worst company ever, don't use it!

Nathan R
Nathan RBrisbane

Scammers!

Rip off scam artists!!! Wait 3-5 days for our fraud team to get back to you after this service was illegally used with my stolen debit card details.... do not trust ir use!!!

Smith
SmithVictoria

Worst service I have ever used

I have sent money almost 4 weeks back and still I didn’t get my funds or refund. I recommend everyone please don’t trust this company. The worst service I have ever used.

Jay V.
Jay V.Perth, WA

Beware!! its a fraudulent site!!

I have used them for few small business transactions initially. when started using them more, they just blocked all my money in the name of security and now not even answering where my money is. I am reporting to the concerned agencies. they are anything else but a legit money transfer business.

Pratik S.
Pratik S.

Worst money transferring service

I checked and compared many websites for fund transfer to Nepal and found worldremit to be fast and reasonable. I created an account on 24 July and made two big transactions between 1:30pm - 2:30pm.
- I was told due to POLI transfer hadn’t reached worldremit. However, the amounts had already been deducted by my bank and confirmed by one of their representatives.
- I was then told because the next day is Saturday, no transactions would happen.
- I have been told today that they do not have any control over the money and have emailed their local partners who might process the transactions by the end of the day today or tomorrow.

What has been advertised on the website is false and shouldn’t be trusted.

Abb
AbbPerth, WA

Worst services

How can you cancel my transaction just after giving you my personal information your customers service will always be telling lies all the time.Now l can’t use world remit ever

Lekh
LekhSydney, NSW

Worst ever money Transfer Service and Customer Service

This is the worst remit i have come across. Worst customer service. Sent money on 08/07/2020 today is 17th they still have no idea whats happening. Upon calling they just have only one answer. Money is with their local partner and they are waiting confirmation from their local partner and everyday is the same story. On 14th i cancelled the transaction but today is 17th and status shows cancellation is on progress. Upon asking they say they are waiting funds from POLI. What a shameless service and excuses. Avoid at any cost

Horrible service

One of the worst service i have used, they lying all the time. Its been 4 days and still processing , sucks. This dozy company doesn't comply as they said same day service, worst service ever. Their customer service horrible and sucks, one of the worst and terrible service. Don't use, it's scam. If I can , I could give less than zero rating,sucks.

Don't use this scam!!!

Don't use this scam!!! I've got already scammed!!!. I've lost my money and never arrived my money. Support is horrible and they never release your funds and keep telling you lies. Don't don't use this service!!!!! You will definitely get scammed!!!

Horrible service

They withdraw money before confirmation of transaction validity. Once withdrawn immediately if the transaction fails, the refund process takes up to 7 days to complete. After complaining, the service rep claims to be a subservient of their computer system. Beware of any company where a computer controls people! As you can see based other reviews this is common practice for this company.