Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Impractical

It worked perfectly the first transactions but it isn't useful if you have to send money on regular basis as I was sending relatively small amounts per day and my account was disabled. I am Very unhappy with the service

I just don't like their rates for transfers to bank accounts1

Caroline B.
Caroline B.Sydney, NSW

Very good service

I'm using this service for more of 2 years never have a problem, it is a fast and trust service. I sent money to Colombia every month. They used the best price.

LimerBean
LimerBeanBrisbane

Fast and efficient.

Thank you for providing a fast service. Friday I sent money from Australia to a Vietnamese bank account, I was expecting it to arrive on Monday or maybe Tuesday. I was stunned when it was in their bank account within 4 hours, thank you or providing a service so fast.

Unsatisfied customer
Unsatisfied customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

World remit not contactable

I was transacting money to Kenya but it was not successful. I have money pending in my account for four days now. I was not able to complete this transaction but money was debited from my account. I've attempted to contact world remit in vain. There line keeps redirecting you to online FAQ. Their virtual assistant is no use to clients and their have no staff online to chat with. How do I solve my problem if I can't get hold of anyone in this service. It's very frustrating. My money is pending and the bank cannot do anything unless it's cleared by world remit. I need a solution please WR. I've been your customer for more than 6 years and this is
very disheartening.

santoshthankachan
santoshthankachanPerth, WA

WorldRemit - Very Disappointed. Very Bad Customer service.

Sandra M.
Sandra M.Western Australia

Exchange rates

The World Remit team needs to use current rates as they are ripping us of e.g today the exchange rate of aud to usd is 0.78 but you are charging 0.74 and your tier system is not attractive enough. There is great room to improve and not profiteer at our expense. Everything else is excellent

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Eric
EricGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the risk

Initially all went well. I sent money twice to Bali, twice to Cambodia. Then I sent money to a Cambodian address which proved harder to verify. My uploads of receiver's IDs and my own bank data were either never received are went to a review panel at the North Pole. After numerous phone calls and emails sent up the chimney to nowhere, I asked for my money back. About three months had passed. My money was returned without apology, but when I returned to my account … it had been cancelled.

Rates and Fees

Has worked for cash pick up only

For the past 3 years i have ben sending money to South Amerca using the 'cash pick up' service afiliated to approved agencies by legit banks .. no dramas , got a quick confirmation and best forex rates than the ones offered by banks through a swift transfer. But I dont think the app is reliable when making a direct transfer to a bank account overseas hence the many bad reviews for that service..pity this is the time when it is needed the most !

Annet
AnnetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exchange Rate is too low

I had been a loyal customer for over two years; I always use it duo to it being reliable at the time of need. But after a simple google search, I found out that their rate exchange is so so low, even the "Premium rate" compare to other providers. Money gram is good when sending to mobile money and transferwise is the best when sending directly to the bank account: Please shop around before deciding any dollar will save people in need. Thank You.

Alan B
Alan BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable and trustworthy

We have been using World Remit to send money to the Philippines and Bolivia since January 2019 and have been very happy with their service. Others may have slightly better transfer rates but at least with World Remit I am confident the money will arrive safely.

Verena M.
Verena M.Perth, WA

Horrible customer service

I sent a transfer first time. Mid transfer, the rate changed and I was shortchanged. I tried to dispute it with them. Called 3 times and they cannot explain and raise it further.
The email responses I get are robotic and don't address the issue. They gave me 4 excuses. How unprofessional and im sure illegal to quote you on a rate and it changes mid transfer.
Its a rip off. What kind of foreign exhange company does that.
Only positive is timeframe for transfer was good

SujanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not happy with the service

I have made a transfer to overseas and its been more than 48 hrs and still it says waiting for authorization. I have tried to call to the worldremit office but at the end there is no response at all and same with the chat with agent service. I found it really bad and frustrating please follow up with my transaction.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

If this is still ongoing, please update your review with your customer number so that we can identify your account. Thanks.

Customer service

Horrible customer service. I have been using WorldRemit from last 2 years. But in my last transaction the only mistake i did I wrote IBAN in the start of iban number because i did copy and paste but after that my money is stuck b/w WorldRemit and local bank of pakistan anyway whenever i call them and send them email they say me same thing we are investigating and haven’t received response from local bank. Today 3 weeks done and still i don't know where is my money they haven't sent me my money back and they say me I have to wait even they don't know how long I have to wait.

VanetunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money Refunded

Update: The money from my cancelled transactions has been refunded. It seems like they were having problems with Poly but the money has reached my account today.

Customer service operator over the phone was helpful following up.

__________________________________________________
Yes, it is still ongoing. Customer No:WR6657998.

No one at worldremit would give me an answer as to when my money will be refunded. Worldremit cancelled the transaction and after 9 working days no one is still able to tell me when I'll get my money back.

Customer service says they need to contact their finance department and that they will contact me but they havent. Its really sad how this company plays around with their customers.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Vanetun

Yes, it is still ongoing. Customer No:WR6657998.