WorldRemit
See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
BTH
BTHSydney, NSW

Very helpful customer support.

There was a technical problems with WR system. This causes my transfer to be delayed. I waited for a day before contacting their chat line. The lady I spoke to was very helpful. She was able to check my transaction and informed me that everything is okay and expect the transfer to my beneficiary's account any time. True to her word, my beneficiary messaged me that the transfer was completed. Thank you, chat line help, LW.

Nat
Nat

Impractical

It worked perfectly the first transactions but it isn't useful if you have to send money on regular basis as I was sending relatively small amounts per day and my account was disabled. I am Very unhappy with the service

I just don't like their rates for transfers to bank accounts1

Caroline B.
Caroline B.Sydney, NSW

Very good service

I'm using this service for more of 2 years never have a problem, it is a fast and trust service. I sent money to Colombia every month. They used the best price.

LimerBean
LimerBeanBrisbane

Fast and efficient.

Thank you for providing a fast service. Friday I sent money from Australia to a Vietnamese bank account, I was expecting it to arrive on Monday or maybe Tuesday. I was stunned when it was in their bank account within 4 hours, thank you or providing a service so fast.

Unsatisfied customer
Unsatisfied customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

World remit not contactable

I was transacting money to Kenya but it was not successful. I have money pending in my account for four days now. I was not able to complete this transaction but money was debited from my account. I've attempted to contact world remit in vain. There line keeps redirecting you to online FAQ. Their virtual assistant is no use to clients and their have no staff online to chat with. How do I solve my problem if I can't get hold of anyone in this service. It's very frustrating. My money is pending and the bank cannot do anything unless it's cleared by world remit. I need a solution please WR. I've been your customer for more than 6 years and this is
very disheartening.

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerSydney, NSW

Unsatisfactory Customer Service

I have been using World Remit for about 2 years to satisfactorily transfer money to Cameroon and Zambia. Initially, when I needed to phone their Help number in Australia, I never needed to wait more than a few minutes. Recently in 2021, the waiting time has been endless and their call - back service never responds! If some failure in the transfer occurs, how do I contact them!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
santoshthankachan
santoshthankachanPerth, WA

WorldRemit - Very Disappointed. Very Bad Customer service.

Sandra M.
Sandra M.Western Australia

Exchange rates

The World Remit team needs to use current rates as they are ripping us of e.g today the exchange rate of aud to usd is 0.78 but you are charging 0.74 and your tier system is not attractive enough. There is great room to improve and not profiteer at our expense. Everything else is excellent

dazraider
dazraiderSydney, NSW

hard to talk to a person but when can they are nice and helpful. Bosses need employee more people for customers

I sent money to world remit. It shows on my bank statement it paid to a NAB bank account. Online website not show a transaction. World remit office in Sydney seems closed as no one there. Phone number is disconnected. Multiple tries in trying to find customer service. Online live chat not working now too.

EDIT- Finally got to speak to a person who are always polite when can. They will refund money and did have issue with poli banking. Just if have issue try contact go on twitter as that is how i got someone to give me a case number which can use to call and talk to a helpful person

Eric
EricGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the risk

Initially all went well. I sent money twice to Bali, twice to Cambodia. Then I sent money to a Cambodian address which proved harder to verify. My uploads of receiver's IDs and my own bank data were either never received are went to a review panel at the North Pole. After numerous phone calls and emails sent up the chimney to nowhere, I asked for my money back. About three months had passed. My money was returned without apology, but when I returned to my account … it had been cancelled.

Rates and Fees

Has worked for cash pick up only

For the past 3 years i have ben sending money to South Amerca using the 'cash pick up' service afiliated to approved agencies by legit banks .. no dramas , got a quick confirmation and best forex rates than the ones offered by banks through a swift transfer. But I dont think the app is reliable when making a direct transfer to a bank account overseas hence the many bad reviews for that service..pity this is the time when it is needed the most !

Annet
AnnetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exchange Rate is too low

I had been a loyal customer for over two years; I always use it duo to it being reliable at the time of need. But after a simple google search, I found out that their rate exchange is so so low, even the "Premium rate" compare to other providers. Money gram is good when sending to mobile money and transferwise is the best when sending directly to the bank account: Please shop around before deciding any dollar will save people in need. Thank You.

Alan B
Alan BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable and trustworthy

We have been using World Remit to send money to the Philippines and Bolivia since January 2019 and have been very happy with their service. Others may have slightly better transfer rates but at least with World Remit I am confident the money will arrive safely.

Jenzeli
JenzeliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delay in Response after submission of documents

You requested documents that I submitted through email because the upload button was not working Now it's 3 days. My relative has not received the money. He has lost his bid to buy very essential items for the family