WorldRemit (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Charis
CharisWagga Wagga

Fast and reliable

Been using this app several months now to send Money to Philippines. Money is transferred in minutes via Bank deposit. I didnt have any issues or problems in sending remittances using this app. So far, Im happy with the service.

Chimnaza ibenemeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Account disabled

Tried sending money via world remit before getting verified and had my account disabled. Have had some difficulty getting back on. Also want to know if you can send money through ING

Hi Chimnaza,
Can you please provide a case number you've received through email so we can locate your account and see how we can best assist.
Kind Regards,

Case number is 07259824

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

My urgent transfer is delayed

Hi Ayodele,
We are happy to hear your issue has been resolved and your review updated. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance, and thank you for choosing WorldRemit!
Kind Regards,

Pete
PeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodgy transaction

I have been using WR and largely no issues until my transaction in mid Feb. Money debited from account and no credit on destination. WR is saying transaction is not showing on their system. I have sent evidence with statement of account but they are not interested in looking further. I have never seen such a behaviour from a global brand. No empathy. No CAN Do attitude.

Paul
PaulGreat Southern, WA

Hassle free and reliable

I have been using this service for 5 months and impressed with the speed of transferring. Easy app to use and hassle free. Recipient in Indonesia receives funds inside 3 hours.

KatherineIlang
KatherineIlangGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If i could give this 10 star i would!

Very good service. Fast and realible! Hassle free. My money gets delivered to my loved ones straight away, not even a few days but few hours even seconds! How awesome is that? Especially on emergency purposes! Love et! Recommend this one. high security for ur money aswell all details are easily seen on every transaction. I made mistake on inputting a wrong acct number and they emailed me straight away And fix it! Im out of words

No problems at all

I did a transfer on the 31st of December from AU to US- it was noted in the US account by the 2nd. All went smoothly.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Emeka
EmekaLagos

I am not really impressed

Karlo
KarloPerth, WA

Don't understand the Negative Feedback

If have send a relative low amount ($100) to my sponsor family in Uganda because of the poor feedback. My experience turned out surprising positive. Lowe fees, fast transaction, even during peak Christmas Season to a country that is normally considered risk territory attracting large fees from competitors. I guess people are likely to report good experiences as less than bad once and get biased picture.

Find out how WorldRemit compares to other Money Transfer Services

Call centre wait times pathetic!!

Trying to get through to the call centre is just plain ridiculous. Wait has been 30mins all the time that I have had to ring in. Review this as it’s a pain and just not worth the wait.

Not sure really!?!???

Sana

Transfer history o Marriam Emily Madibeng: 6/9/18- $1,000nzd she received $10,047.ZAR. 11/9/18- $2,495nzd she received $24,414 ZAR, 14/9/18 - $4,230nzd she received $40,668 ZAR. So you investigate and find this con artist woman and her schemers...

Account disabled all of the sudden & no reason was given

All of the sudden I received an email stating that my account has been disabled. I called customer service and spoke to [name removed], he also cannot disclose the reason why is has been disabled. I have used worldremit 3 times to the same place and was sent successfully. The 4th time did not. I did not breach the policy nor guidelines. Only wanted to know the reason for disabling it which cannot be provided. Shocked and confused!

DrO
DrONarrabri

WorldRemit is GOOD

I love World Remit!

I send money every month from New Zealand to South Africa. I used to do it directly through my NZ Bank Account and it would cost me $20NZ for the transaction fee, and then I'd get charged another R200 Rand "release fee" by the South African banks.

With World Remit, it costs me $3.99, and the money is usually cleared and in the RSA account within 48hrs. I love this service. Thanks World Remit

Happy
HappyAdelaide

WorldRemmit Refund my money

I transferred money to someone and the person claims they have not seen the money. I told WorldRemit two weeks ago. Please refund my money. Now they are telling me it will take them a month to refund it. Now recently they sent me an email telling me to tell the recipient to bring there bank statement, after I informed them that the recipient has refused. They keep sending me the same message without checking my reply. The email they sent also shows that they have been lying to me when they said they are working on it. This is my first time using them and I regret it.
Transaction number:27416929

I love it

My account was disabled , why?? Please is there any way you can help?? I really love this app , please fix it

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hello Stepho. Thank you getting in touch. Please provide your customer number or transaction number so we can locate your account, and get in touch. Best wishes, WorldRemit.

wrong account no.

hello, i just made a transfer but unknowing put only a one digit of account wrong. Already called your customer care and requested for cancel transfer and refund. Just want to know how long it gone take to back in my account.

RolandNurnberg

Beware of worldremit I have been scammed

I made a transfer on June 12 I have been debited and worldremit said they don't have the money on their account.I went to bank today and I have the document that the money is with worldremit The same day I sent the money. I need my transaction to be paid out asap. Transaction number :103625686549

Roland

Thank you so much. Now I have reason to continue using worldremit.i will tell my friends and family about your great service. And please you should not delay my transaction next time.Lol. Thank you once more

Now a happy customer

After having a bad experience,world remit made sure they sorted out my problem and even gave me a discount for my next transaction. I have used them again today and all went well,my recipient has confirmed the money is ready for collection so am a happy customer now and will continue using world remit.

Unsatisfied Customer service and call centre

I send money to my wife and it was really urgent, but I forget to mention her surname in the transaction and tried to call world remit call center New Zealand and hold call about 40 minutes nobody answered my call. really unhappy and not satisfied with the service. I am not going to recommend world remit for other.

Hi Sam,
We are sorry to hear that you didn't get through to us. Please provide your transaction number and we will call the number on your account and help you with the amendment as soon as we receive your response.
Best wishes,
Worldremit.

Emmanuel
EmmanuelSydney

So far I've had smooth transactions with world remit. I send most of my money from Australia to Ghana and once to Germany. Receivers get confirmation messages except once I think - which might be due to a network problem with my recipient. The only thing I'm yet to try out is to use my Visa credit card to see if it'll be treated as a cash advance or not. In all a great service!

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hi Emmanuel! Credit cards do often treat WorldRemit transfers as a cash advance. We've got that information listed on the FAQ to our website. Usually using a debit card is a great way to avoid being charged an additional cash advance fee!

Ajay Sajwan
Ajay SajwanAU

No problem whatsoever

Hi i been using world remit from last 1 year have done many transfers never had any problem.
Thanks world remit

excellent customer service

Just Had my account activated and money transferred to Tunisia, spoke to Camilla ( WorldRemit Singapore ) customer service she was helpful, routine questionnaires & verification for the account validation and activation which i like! security is very important.
Everything went well -money cash-out; hence i will kiss goodbye WU and those bank transfers !
I wish i knew about this service years ago as i did transfer over 200k with a high interest !

Thanks to EPL advertisement about WorldRemit.

Good Transaction

I have been using worldRemit for a very long time with no issues. Good service

I will recommend this service

BelaMelbourne

Disapointed

I been using WorldRemit since 2014 and since then is ok.This month January 2018 I’m not happy for th service.I been calling plenty of time and yet no one take my call and they don’t even send communication to my email add. to let me know if what’s going on to there company.After I send the money they approve the transactions.Im thinking if you know that the recipient won’t recieve the money that I sent you shouldn’t approve the transactions.

Bela

Thank you for solving my case.I may try to use your remittance again.Im hoping that I won’t experience that techinical problem if so please send me a communication through my email add.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hi Bela. Thanks for letting us know that your issue has been resolved. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting us again. We are always happy to help. Best wishes, Eleanor.