WorldRemit (page 3 of 9)

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Balram
BalramSt Marys

Awesome

I have been using WorldRemit for three years and never had any problem.its quick and gives u good rate.They tell u three business days to transfer but it gets deliver within a day
Very happy better than WesternUnion and all other crap apps and sites

Hi Balram,
Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate the feedback and are glad you are having a good experience using our service.
Kind Regards,
Nathan

Jane
JaneBribane Australia

ID verification

Hi, I've sent a copy of my passport and it was successful but then I'm not sure if you have received it since I didn't get any confirmation on my email. I sent money today but because I haven't sent any ID so it was pending. How long do I get an answer,?

Inder
InderPerth

I want to change my details

I want to change my details please can you tell how I can chage it. Please help me. Thank you

suepeak hill

A. long wait

Still waiting for email to be answered
Still waiting for message SMS that I haven't got 24 hours turned into 3 days n still going no money sent by u guys the receiver is waiting

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hello Sue, Thanks for your message. We're sorry to hear the delay. Please provide your transaction number so we can assist you further. Kind regards, WorldRemit

10896350 thanks

sue

Its now day 4 n uses have not give me answer to why this is taking to long this is very inconvenient as I have other transactions to make

3 day promise

I sent money to my step-daughter on Monday 09/10/17 at 10:00 am and today Friday 10:43 pm she still hasn't got her funds which she needs to pay her rent. Sent email today at 12:30 and their automated reply promised a response within 6 hours, still waiting. I tried to call but their automated answer said a wait of 20 minutes which given the time of night might mean a lot longer. I have used their service every 2 weeks and for the past 6 months and money has always arrived on day 4 which I can live with but this delay unreasonable, with the weekend upon us if money arrives on Monday that means 7 days and counting. Worldremit - what happened with your 3 day promise???

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hi Ross, We are sorry to hear of the issue which you have experienced with your transaction. Please could you send us a private message which includes the transaction number so we can assist you with this. Kind regards, WorldRemit

Honest and best ever

I just sent money to SL and accidently I insert a wrong account number as a recipient . But when I informed about it to world remit they send back my money to my account within 4 days. They always keep in touched with me and updates me. Neal, Camillia, Lidiya Thank you guys for ur caring.

App issues.

I also tried to send to Philippines. The little banner just spins and spins. It says processing over and over. I guess I will just go to western union later.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

User-friendly

I sent money to Nigeria from the US on Tuesday. From what I can see, I feel the WorldRemit website has a user-friendly interface

Quick transerrs evry time

Have used WorldRemit for past three months - Very quick service from Australia to Indonesian bank account. Far better service and lower fees than their competitors. Pleased to have discovered WR.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hi Cayman, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day! Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Zain
ZainPerth

Great Service! Quick Transfers!

I have used World Remit for close to 3 years now and they have been great! Decent rates and fees are not above or beyond like the banks charge! My transfers are usually processed within the day no longer than 12 hours. I have only needed to contact their customer service for a mistake in spelling on my part, they manage to hold and rectify the transfer with no issues! Please keep up the good service!

jassi
jassiCanberra

very disappointed with service

I sent money to Kenya, but receiver did not get money. when i call for customer service. they ask me lots of questions. and told me your transfer will be done shortly. but they did not do anything.
i am really disappointed.

eits
eitsTallinn

Very convenient and the cheapest money transfer option to Thailand.

I am living in Ko Phangan Thailand and sent myself 200 euros. Because of reviews here I went to the bank before sending the money and asked if they accept WorldRemit. They had not heard about it. I asked the customer support about it and they responded quickly that they use a partner here in Thailand to receive the money and will refund it if there's a problem.

Sure enough when I sent the money then I got the transfer code for the local partner instead and in the bank everything went very smoothly. This is the cheapest way to send money to Thailand (half the price compared to Western Union) - Thank you WorldRemit.

Kevin Crowley
Kevin CrowleyParkwood

Top service. Reliable money transfer.

I have used World Remit many times over the years to send money to Indonesia. Money is usually available in about 5 minutes and I have had no trouble at all. Their exchange rate is great and their fees are small. Thank you for a great service.

Mike2
Mike2

This Service is Top Notch !

Tolu O.WorldRemit

Hello. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day! Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Easy money transfer

I had to transfer AUD $100 from Australia to Malaysia. I first went to my bank (commonwealth bank) but I was informed that the minimum amount that could be transferred was AUD $500. So I found Worldremit and it worked really well for me.
I sent the money on Thursday night and on Saturday morning I received an email and also a SMS informing that the transaction was completed. If I need to send money to any other country for sure I'll use this app again.

Tolu O.WorldRemit

Hello Matheus. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day! Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Linda
LindaAdelaide

I've used Word Remit several times to send money to China. Payments have always gone through on time, transaction fees are cheap and whenever I've contacted them the customer service has always been very good. I highly recommend this service.

Tolu O.WorldRemit

Hello Linda. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day! Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Doris
DorisSydney

Excellent and painless

I just started using WorldRemit and I can say it is the best way to send money to family and loved ones. No words can describe the happiness I feel when I send money without any issues. Thank you WorldRemit, you guys are awesome.

Izu
IzuACT

Fantastic Way to Remit

Awesome service

I have been using Worldremit from 1 and half year and had transferred money to various accounts, never had any issue's. I am very happy now, as they have even reduce their fee's to $0.01 fro more than $1000 transfer.

Good work guys.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Seems complicated, but Customer service (by chat) fixed the problem and had the money the same day

Gurbaj
GurbajMelbourne

Why hold my call all the time in customer servises?

I am trying to send money to my family but you are saying me to upload my Australian identity .I am on study visa so i do not have Australian passport or any bank statement. I thing if you are not able to transfer my money to India then you should refund me in my account in Australia.

where does the lost money go?

Similar problem. Just wondering shouldn't the funds be easy to trace if they've got a reliable server in this case poli?

Bhupinderjit
BhupinderjitAdelaide

Best way to send money to fast

I used this service for first time yesterday and the response is great money recieved in bank in just hours and they are very cheap as well great will definitely use the services again

Recommended and great customer service.

Most of the negative reviews here are from people who didn't even bother to call Customer service, the important thing is that when something goes wrong they're there to solve it for you. World remit is a reliable and fast service and have replaced the old ways of sending money. Keep up the great work

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thank you so much for your kind words and for using WorldRemit. We appreciate all your feedback. Have a lovely day!

Clau.mar
Clau.marDenmark

Fast and reliable

The customer service is good and they solve my problem right away. Its my 3rd time to send money using worldremit and i hope to my next transaction again.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thank you very much for using the service and for saying as much! Have a good weekend