WorldRemit (page 4 of 9)

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WorldRemit

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Great Response!

I initially had a little issue with my transfer but they have proven to be quick to resolve this. Christian was nice and in a second got everything back on track and family is happy back home. I highly recommend this service to anyone who wishes to transfer funds abroad.
Thanks guys.

Tony Shields
Tony ShieldsCanberra 2600, ACT

They ask you to ring them - but don't unless you have a lot of time to kill

I filled in all their documentation, replied to an email asking for more info and then they wanted me to call them. I called them and they put me on hold with the message "Your call is very important to us". Sure it is. If it is so important, why don't they put on more staff to answer your call. After waiting for over 15 minutes in both cases and giving up (would it have been 1 or 2 hours later?), I emailed them and asked them to call me. At least I will not put them on hold forever........... I still haven't heard from them or know what is going on

Case number 00826797

YEN
YENwinnipeg

I sent money to Colombia and it worked out well.

Excellent Service.

Recover my app

I joined world remit and I was having the app on my phone but I miss it I don't know how?How can I install it again

Bravo!

No doubt the best service; it is fast, timely and ever reliable. It is a win -win situation. The sender is always happy with the rate and receiver is also happy with reliability.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

have found services to be excellent

have used worldemit many times to send money to several countries and found the service to be really good. Only place had a problem was to cambodia.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Henry
HenryMelbourne

Slow service, can cancel transactions without reason

I would have liked to have been more supportive of WorldRemit. But transactions take quite a number of days to be processed. This on its own wouldn't be so bad if they were up front about how long transactions can take. The other issue I've encountered is that they can cancel transactions without getting in contact to check information. This means I can't depend on transfers to work, and have to keep checking each day to see if they were successful.

espinola20
espinola20Perth, WA

Fast and reasonable fee

I was going to send some money with traditional companies to Colombia but the fees were really high (around AUD 50). Did a bit of research and found WorldRemit. Most of their reviews were positive and decided to give it a try. Fee seemed reasonable and since it was the first time, it was free. I guess that's the good way to capture clients. Transfer was processed fast. If need to do any other transfer in the future, I'll be using WorldrRemit again.

Find out how WorldRemit compares to other Money Transfer Services

A good service at a reasonable price

They provide a good service at a reasonable price... but get let down by their payout partners in the Philippines sometimes.

Very good keep it up

Its ok but try to reduce the sending fee for reqular customers other wise keep it up. We will always use world remit. Has our first choice

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

God given way of helping our suffering relatives in Zimbabwe

Its quick and efficient especially when someone is in need of immediate help. May God bless you. Your transfer fees are reasonable

Find out how WorldRemit compares to other Money Transfer Services

fast, reliable and very kind support

If just all companies were like world remit we would be ahead. they verify you once, don't bother you with unnecessary questions and transfer funds easily. i use it here to transfer from myself to myself abroad (lack of ATMs here in the Philippines) and fees are a bit lower than using the ATM. you can pick up the cash at any agent working with them at country recipient\ destination. Money was delayed a couple of times but i contacted support and they helped me solve the issue and they re very kind. I even use it to put load my phone sometimes. Fees are pretty low for that. LOL, i'm not affiliated with them at all.

paulypopPerth, WA

Top Rating For Soughting Out My Concerns

You will see my 2 star review and comments, why I give them 5 stars plus for the way they handled this complaint and as for the staff, 5 stars they didn't even hang up when I shouted over the phone which I must say sorry for as was nothing to do with them. You can be assured if you have a problem ring them and it will be fixed.

paulypop

still others r having same problem with not reconigsed trans action number 7 days after i had the same problem not good

Temmy
TemmySydney

Updated About my transcation

I am writing to update the public about what I wrote concerning Worldremit
The money has been sent, and I'm happy now.
I'm hoping there won't be any delay next time.....THANK YOU

CtJaime Sibayan Santiag
CtJaime Sibayan SantiagGaliwinku,Elcho Island NT.

This is good and easy money transfer.

I accept world remit policy,I like this because it's easy for me to send money to my relatives in the Philippines. Thank you for your good service.

johnbegood
johnbegoodMelbourne

Perfect for sending money to India

I have been using Worldremit to send money to India for more than 3 years Excellent service and no hiccups till date. Thumbs up well done. Only wish they would increase the limit (presently on AUD 1000)

Leo2008
Leo2008Melbourne

High recommended!!!

Fast and reliable service. Good exchange rate too. I did my first transaction yesterday. The money was available to be picked up within minutes. On par with Western Union but a lot cheaper in terms of fees. Highly recommended!!!!

Tom
Tom

Best So Far

Timely and cost efficient way to transfer funds. Exchange rates are not the best, but the lack of problems makes for it at this stage. If there is a gripe that I have, it would be that the limit of the transferable amount is too low. All in all a great service with prompt replies to any queries.

Review collected in partnership with WorldRemit

Excellent method of transferring money.

Very fast transfers, never had a problem using World Remit I would recommend this company above other international transfer organizations.

Best and Safest

Worldremit is the best and safest way of money transfer. There is no need for my family to queue up in the bank to collect the money, and no disappointment about when the money will arrive.

Perfectly perfect!

Good rate,trusted site, easy, convenient name it . it's the best so far.will highly recommend to family, friends and all that wish to know. Thumbs up!

Perfect and smart choice

Excellent in money transfer . Stress free. No need to make a follow up calls . It is just what i need

Timely

Never been disappointed with the service, efficient, on time, secure and keeps you up to date on the transaction. Excellent.

Hassle free

I've been using you for approximately 1yr and I love the cheap fees and hassle free transactions on both ends.
The only downfall is your exchange rates are too low!