WorldRemit (page 2 of 8)

• Timeliness
Ajay Sajwan
Ajay SajwanAU

No problem whatsoever

Hi i been using world remit from last 1 year have done many transfers never had any problem.
Thanks world remit

excellent customer service

Just Had my account activated and money transferred to Tunisia, spoke to Camilla ( WorldRemit Singapore ) customer service she was helpful, routine questionnaires & verification for the account validation and activation which i like! security is very important.
Everything went well -money cash-out; hence i will kiss goodbye WU and those bank transfers !
I wish i knew about this service years ago as i did transfer over 200k with a high interest !

Thanks to EPL advertisement about WorldRemit.

Good Transaction

I have been using worldRemit for a very long time with no issues. Good service

I will recommend this service

Balram
BalramSt Marys

Awesome

I have been using WorldRemit for three years and never had any problem.its quick and gives u good rate.They tell u three business days to transfer but it gets deliver within a day
Very happy better than WesternUnion and all other crap apps and sites

Hi Balram,
Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate the feedback and are glad you are having a good experience using our service.
Kind Regards,
Nathan

Inder
InderPerth

I want to change my details

I want to change my details please can you tell how I can chage it. Please help me. Thank you

Honest and best ever

I just sent money to SL and accidently I insert a wrong account number as a recipient . But when I informed about it to world remit they send back my money to my account within 4 days. They always keep in touched with me and updates me. Neal, Camillia, Lidiya Thank you guys for ur caring.

User-friendly

I sent money to Nigeria from the US on Tuesday. From what I can see, I feel the WorldRemit website has a user-friendly interface

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Quick transerrs evry time

Have used WorldRemit for past three months - Very quick service from Australia to Indonesian bank account. Far better service and lower fees than their competitors. Pleased to have discovered WR.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hi Cayman, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day! Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Zain
ZainPerth

Great Service! Quick Transfers!

I have used World Remit for close to 3 years now and they have been great! Decent rates and fees are not above or beyond like the banks charge! My transfers are usually processed within the day no longer than 12 hours. I have only needed to contact their customer service for a mistake in spelling on my part, they manage to hold and rectify the transfer with no issues! Please keep up the good service!

eits
eitsTallinn

Very convenient and the cheapest money transfer option to Thailand.

I am living in Ko Phangan Thailand and sent myself 200 euros. Because of reviews here I went to the bank before sending the money and asked if they accept WorldRemit. They had not heard about it. I asked the customer support about it and they responded quickly that they use a partner here in Thailand to receive the money and will refund it if there's a problem.

Sure enough when I sent the money then I got the transfer code for the local partner instead and in the bank everything went very smoothly. This is the cheapest way to send money to Thailand (half the price compared to Western Union) - Thank you WorldRemit.

Kevin Crowley
Kevin CrowleyParkwood

Top service. Reliable money transfer.

I have used World Remit many times over the years to send money to Indonesia. Money is usually available in about 5 minutes and I have had no trouble at all. Their exchange rate is great and their fees are small. Thank you for a great service.

Mike2
Mike2

This Service is Top Notch !

Tolu O.WorldRemit

Hello. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day! Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Easy money transfer

I had to transfer AUD $100 from Australia to Malaysia. I first went to my bank (commonwealth bank) but I was informed that the minimum amount that could be transferred was AUD $500. So I found Worldremit and it worked really well for me.
I sent the money on Thursday night and on Saturday morning I received an email and also a SMS informing that the transaction was completed. If I need to send money to any other country for sure I'll use this app again.

Tolu O.WorldRemit

Hello Matheus. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day! Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Linda
LindaAdelaide

I've used Word Remit several times to send money to China. Payments have always gone through on time, transaction fees are cheap and whenever I've contacted them the customer service has always been very good. I highly recommend this service.

Tolu O.WorldRemit

Hello Linda. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great day! Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Doris
DorisSydney

Excellent and painless

I just started using WorldRemit and I can say it is the best way to send money to family and loved ones. No words can describe the happiness I feel when I send money without any issues. Thank you WorldRemit, you guys are awesome.

Izu
IzuACT

Fantastic Way to Remit

Awesome service

I have been using Worldremit from 1 and half year and had transferred money to various accounts, never had any issue's. I am very happy now, as they have even reduce their fee's to $0.01 fro more than $1000 transfer.

Good work guys.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Seems complicated, but Customer service (by chat) fixed the problem and had the money the same day

Gurbaj
GurbajMelbourne

Why hold my call all the time in customer servises?

I am trying to send money to my family but you are saying me to upload my Australian identity .I am on study visa so i do not have Australian passport or any bank statement. I thing if you are not able to transfer my money to India then you should refund me in my account in Australia.

where does the lost money go?

Similar problem. Just wondering shouldn't the funds be easy to trace if they've got a reliable server in this case poli?

Bhupinderjit
BhupinderjitAdelaide

Best way to send money to fast

I used this service for first time yesterday and the response is great money recieved in bank in just hours and they are very cheap as well great will definitely use the services again

Recommended and great customer service.

Most of the negative reviews here are from people who didn't even bother to call Customer service, the important thing is that when something goes wrong they're there to solve it for you. World remit is a reliable and fast service and have replaced the old ways of sending money. Keep up the great work

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thank you so much for your kind words and for using WorldRemit. We appreciate all your feedback. Have a lovely day!

Clau.mar
Clau.marDenmark

Fast and reliable

The customer service is good and they solve my problem right away. Its my 3rd time to send money using worldremit and i hope to my next transaction again.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Thank you very much for using the service and for saying as much! Have a good weekend

Great Response!

I initially had a little issue with my transfer but they have proven to be quick to resolve this. Christian was nice and in a second got everything back on track and family is happy back home. I highly recommend this service to anyone who wishes to transfer funds abroad.
Thanks guys.

YEN
YENwinnipeg

I sent money to Colombia and it worked out well.

Other Money Transfer Services