WorldSIM Questions & Answers

48 questions from our users

Stephen

Stephenasked

Can I receive calls from my current phone number in Australia with this card as I am travelling to the USA

Ghandi Foster
Ghandi Foster

You can receive calls from anywhere in the world for rates receiving calls please see WorldSIM website for prices

stephen c.

stephen c.asked

Cami received call made to my current Australian sim number to this new travel sim in the USA

Prof Peter L.

Prof Peter L.asked

I cannot get my worldsim card to work. I am in Singapore. Does it need an activation b
efore it can work. How do you do the activation?
Peter
[details removed]

kathie b.

kathie b.asked

Is world sim okay for Australians?

Cornelius O.

Cornelius O.asked

Can I assess what’s up application?

Gloria N.

Gloria N.asked

I would like to know how much it will cost me to get roaming or data for 4 days in Canada?

SteveH

SteveHasked

Does sim change countries automatically, UK to Thailand to Malaysia, Greece?

SteveH

SteveHasked

Does card change countries automatically? UK one day then Thailand next, Malaysia

Ken
Ken

Yes it does change automatically when it sees different carriers as it moves from country to country. If you are near to 2 different countries, as signal strengths change, you might even switch country carriers.

Prof Peter L.

Prof Peter L.asked

I have a worldSim Card and WorldSim Duet but cannot seem to get it to work. I have successfully registered the card. Installed the software My "Morecard" on my Android Phone & on using the latter noted that it says"connected" but bluetooth not activated. So going to "settings" I found that the card is already paired via bluetooth but it cannot be connected under this "settings" section. I tried to link it many times but there is no response to "link" ithe card when I tried doing it under this "settings" section. What can I do now? Thanks for your help
PETER
profpeter.lim@gmail.com

Svilen Iliev

Svilen Ilievasked

What is the price to call world sim from Australia, UK and Bulgaria?

AHA Alex

Compatible Network Frequency :
GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
WCDMA: 850 / 1900 / 2100MHz, TD-SCDMA: B34 / 39
FDD-LTE: B1 / 2 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 12 / 17 / 20,
TDD-LTE: B38 / 39 / 40 / 41.

My phone Samsung S9 Plus is locked by my Vodafone provider
So I plan to use my smart Watch occasionally as phone during my travels
in France, Spain, Thailand, (Canada This summer) etc.
I'm living in Ireland, does it works in theses countries?
Does this Sim Card comes with a new phone number? Call ID?
That will really help me to have a second phone number...
Advanced Thanks for your help.
Best regards. Alex.

Umesh

Umeshasked

Why I can’t paired the WorldSIM with iPhone X?

Hello Umesh,

The failure of pairing your WorldSIM with the iPhone X could be due to numerous reasons. Kindly join us on our 24/7 LIVE CHAT on our website www.worldsim.com.
Sending your Ticket Number along with the World SIM number to our email id customerservice@worldsim.com will also speed up this process.

Hope you have a great day ahead!

WorldSIM Support Team

Bhindu

Bhinduasked

I have the worldsim but don't know how to set it up and use it. Any help?

Hello Bhindu,

Weren't you assisted after failing to use our SIM Card from our customer care? Kindly join us on our 24/7 LIVE CHAT on our website www.worldsim.com.
Sending your Ticket Number along with the World SIM number to our email id customerservice@worldsim.com will also hasten your resolution.

Hope you have a great day ahead!

WorldSIM Support Team

Thimmappa shetty

Thimmappa shettyasked

How much cost for world sim card?

Hello Mr. Shetty,

Our SIM Card is available for FREE. You pay only for the usage. Kindly visit our website https://www.worldsim.com/international-sim-cards to buy our product online.

Have a great day ahead!

WorldSIM Support

Deb

Debasked

(1) In which countries can the SIM card be used? and (2) which countries can we telephone using this SIM card?

Dear,

Please follow the link to check coverage : https://www.worldsim.com/roaming-partners?___store=gb

Thanks,
WorldSIM Support

Bruce

Bruceasked

When one buys the WORLDSIM INTERNATIONAL SIM CARD then one receives two numbers with it:
UK number which is automatically the primary number and a US number:
Question 1) When one receives the SIM card and because the SIM card comes with the CLI set to the UK number, Will all calls made be charged in 2 minute increments in Europe, North America?

If one changes the CLI number to the USA number -
Question 2) Will all calls made in North America be charged in 1 minute increments?

Regards
Bruce

FrancoisRL
FrancoisRL

From what I understand and have experience the "master" number is the UK number. You can always have people call your US number (or any other virtual local number you purchase to add to your SIM.)
Now for calling while in the US (or any country) I never had to select UK or US number I just called that's all. I just tried in Europe and the number identifying me is the UK number. I have not been in the US for a long time but it is possible that in the US your US number might be the one identifying you. (Or maybe it is possible to parameter your phone to display your US "virtual" number.)
Regarding the charge, when you make a call your are charged two (2) minutes even if your call is shorter than that. Call above 2 minutes are than charged by the minute (or even by the second it seems, (again not 100% sure of that) but definitely not charged by two minutes increments after the first 2 minutes of call.
I am pretty sure that the 2-mn flat charge rule is applicable for all calls you place using your WorldSIM, whether you are in the US or anywhere else.

Fiona

Fionaasked

We are travelling to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand , Laos and Cambodia does it cover these areas?
How can I get one before 14 th October? Live in YK

Roda

Rodaasked

I'm from the Philippines and I'm interested in buying your product (sim card). I just wan't to know do I need to put load every month to use it?

Richard

Richardasked

Can I used this sim in the Falklands?

Dubu52
Dubu52

Not sure. Can’t see it listed on website. Here is the list.

Franco

Francoasked

Can I use my own SIM cards in this phone?
Thanks.

Hello Franco,

Our all products are unlocked. You can use any sim card.

Get an answer from our members and WorldSIM representatives