WorldSIM (page 2 of 23)

Very disappointed

I bought a 4G data bundle to use in France and it never worked properly. The connection was 3G and not 4G as promised, very slow and very unstable. Worldsim's customer support and tech support were completely unhelpful. After two days of struggling with the card, I finally reached tech support only to be sold that the data bundle was used up. Requests for a refund of my time and trouble were refused. I would not do business with the company again.

Purchased in March 2019.

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Extremely bad experience, amateur company, zero support to customers

Purchased in January 2017.

Chema
Chema

Very good service in Europe

Been to Europe march 2019 and for the first time tried the WorldSim with a Data package.
Back home the service personnel were very helpful in helping with buying credit and activating a data package (Europe / 4 GB / 30 days). In Europe things immediately worked and I'm happy I was online everywhere I went. Thanks for this service. I only hope the data packages prices go down a bit in the future ;-)

Purchased in March 2019.

N JonesSydney, NSW

International Sim purchased and it cannot receive calls from Australia

Purchased in April 2019 for $63.30.

N Jones

I have already replied to your email dated 30th March 2019 @09:32am and provided details. I have spent hours trying to resolve this matter and no calls can be made from any service provider in Australia to the worldsim card

Accommodating team!

I've got panic over my expired SIM card and most of my important people I've known knows that number. And which i haven't been travel for so long. There global SIM card provide 24/7 customer service help by Ethan. Ethan helped my to ease the tension. Even though the process he eager to guided and advise... Thank you to Ethan & Cathy, Keep up the good work team!!

Purchased in April 2017.

Sim Not Sent . No refund given

I ordered a South African simcard . It failed to arrive. When contacted I was told their system had failed and that it was impossible to send a new one in time for my holiday. I requested a refund and was told that Customer Services would contact me. Complete farce from a company that is either incompetent or worse. DO NOT use this outfit as you will lose your money and suffer massive inconvenience (I had to find a local company in SA (actually provided a SIM card at half the cost with twice the data)

Purchased in January 2019 for $41.50.

Nigel
Nigel

ORD-7447517-T9T3H0

Just a Regular Family

Just a Regular FamilyPerth, WA

Sold me a SIM that wouldn't work and refusing to refund

Purchased in November 2018 for $37.50.

Sanjeev

SanjeevCanton

This is a bogus company with fraud agents

I bought a Rs. 1999 WorldSIM UK card from an agent [name removed], Delhi India. [names removed] promised me that it will work in UK. The SIM card never worked. I had so much difficulty because of this. I wrote to WorldSIM all I got from them was a lip service. DO NOT BUY FROM WORLDSIM INDIA. All agent in India are fraud scum

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Pathetic customer service- no one responds to email

Dont buy this ever, their customer service is terrible, sales reps like [name removed] would mislead you and sell this product every now and then you wont be able to make or receive calls, data wont work and Sales & customer service wont respond to your calls and emails. [name removed]

Nancy was helpful

Nancy! was very helpful today, if all discussed is actioned I will be happy, moderately hoping, did have issues last time.

Yogi

YogiSydney

Online help with top-up service

Great online help with my top-up by DANIEL who suggested the best available offer for the day! I was not sure which is the right product for keeping my service number active until DANIEL from online chat offer to help & gave me the advice to use the best top-up for 12 months service activation.

will

willrockland

They let me top up an expired SIM

Worldsim is good

They have great customer care online who will be ready to solve all problem with you online. Great bonus too. I will be happy to tell more people about your website. This is done by Nancy

Fredo

FredoEdinburgh

Awesome customer service

Nancy from Worldsim was incredibly quick to respond to my query to buy a data bundle for the first time. She even gave me a discount and did it all for me. Also gave me info on how to activate the bundle once I arrive at my destination. Very nice, I will be using worldsim for all my upcoming travels.

emkchgo

emkchgoChicago

Way Too Much Tinkering Needed to Get Internet

Phone service is okay but internet service is AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. I had to reset the sim card and restart my phone every time I changed location even in the same city. Internet service is particularly bad if wi-fi is on. I would NEVER use this sim card again when traveling to Europe.

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

SIM card didn't work! Customer service horrible!

I purchased an Australia SIM card and was sent a wireless router by mistake. Upon arriving in Australia I tried to activate my SIM card with no luck. Using a friends phone I spent an incredibly frustrating 1 hour on the phone with WorldSIM customer service. Their technicians could not help me with my problem, didn't understand the iPhone 7, and would not transfer me to a supervisor who could assist me. I just requested a refund and spent another frustrating half hour trying to understand their customer representative. I would advise you not to do business with WorldSIM and buy a SIM card at the airport of your destination country

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

My first WorldSIM - great experience!

I have just purchased my first WorldSIM card and the product is exactly what I am looking for. A real must for any world traveler. Daniel from customer support has been extremely helpful and supportive. A great experience!

Giorgio

Giorgiomilano

Online Support - Super

On line support during the purchase process is great. Quick and helpful. I haven't received SIM yet, but this is a good start indeed and I'm sure that they will support further, if needed

SCAM company which gives you only half the amount you order

Sebastjanas
Sebastjanas

Already provided all the details last week. Still no reply from you.

Tristan

TristanRiyadh

A total rip-off - Cost me $70

I had $70 credit on my phone. Over the course of a weekend when I was away and left the phone at home alone, it was reduced to $7. Mobile data was switched off on my phone and I was in my villa which has wi-fi but the WorldSIM was sending itself messages (#02*, I think) that were eating through my data for no reason at all. I contacted customer service who said "I can see you are using mobile data" and when I said that I wasn't and asked for an explanation of the random messages and usage that appeared on my screen, they stopped replying. I am now $70 out of pocket for no reason with no way of getting the money back and getting no answers. I screams of a scam to me.