WorldSIM

WorldSIM

Very friendly customer service always and very fast at solving problems. Well done to a awesome company. Also love the fact that their chat is available at most times and they are quick to answer.

Purchased in August 2019 for $28.00.

Rates and Fees

Ken

KenAnnapolis

Quality Service at a resonable Price

WORLLDSIM service has been outstanding as I travel the world. It provides all the connectivity one could use at reasonable prices. It is much more economical than a monthly subscription if you are not a heavy cellular user. Well worth the price to use during your travels.

Customer support by Chat or e mail is extremely fast. Ken

Purchased in September 2017.

Thanks Sam

Sam was very helpful. He guided me and informed me about all the questions I had. Very professional help! thank you sam for your help and the discount code. Cheers!!

Purchased in April 2019 for $8.78.

Very good service in Europe

Been to Europe march 2019 and for the first time tried the WorldSim with a Data package.
Back home the service personnel were very helpful in helping with buying credit and activating a data package (Europe / 4 GB / 30 days). In Europe things immediately worked and I'm happy I was online everywhere I went. Thanks for this service. I only hope the data packages prices go down a bit in the future ;-)

Purchased in March 2019.

Accommodating team!

I've got panic over my expired SIM card and most of my important people I've known knows that number. And which i haven't been travel for so long. There global SIM card provide 24/7 customer service help by Ethan. Ethan helped my to ease the tension. Even though the process he eager to guided and advise... Thank you to Ethan & Cathy, Keep up the good work team!!

Purchased in April 2017.

Nancy was helpful

Nancy! was very helpful today, if all discussed is actioned I will be happy, moderately hoping, did have issues last time.

Yogi

YogiSydney

Online help with top-up service

Great online help with my top-up by DANIEL who suggested the best available offer for the day! I was not sure which is the right product for keeping my service number active until DANIEL from online chat offer to help & gave me the advice to use the best top-up for 12 months service activation.

Worldsim is good

They have great customer care online who will be ready to solve all problem with you online. Great bonus too. I will be happy to tell more people about your website. This is done by Nancy

Fredo

FredoEdinburgh

Awesome customer service

Nancy from Worldsim was incredibly quick to respond to my query to buy a data bundle for the first time. She even gave me a discount and did it all for me. Also gave me info on how to activate the bundle once I arrive at my destination. Very nice, I will be using worldsim for all my upcoming travels.

My first WorldSIM - great experience!

I have just purchased my first WorldSIM card and the product is exactly what I am looking for. A real must for any world traveler. Daniel from customer support has been extremely helpful and supportive. A great experience!

Giorgio

Giorgiomilano

Online Support - Super

On line support during the purchase process is great. Quick and helpful. I haven't received SIM yet, but this is a good start indeed and I'm sure that they will support further, if needed

Chris B

Chris BBristol

ZTE MF65 Mobile WIFI Hot Spot - An excellent product

Very good service from WorldSIM when I purchased the unit, by following the set up instructions on the WoldSIM web page faq section it was very straight forward to get working.

The World Sim Live Chat Support is Amazing

The World Sim Live Chat Support was amazing and Daniel helped me out every step of the way with much patience! Thank you so much. I love how I can buy a data sim for France and the same data can be used Italy, Romania and the UK plus more.

An excellent product..necessity for travelers

The world sim was very useful, it was very instrumental in letting me, be in touch with my near and dear ones while i was travelling abroad. thank you for this wonderful product.

Works well

Phone is functioning with most services but my text/SMS service is working with only a couple of friends. Its not really a problem since I am using FB messenger and whatsapp for these services. Everything else is fine. My texting issue has been resolved and is reflected in my new rating

Sree

SreeDavis

Useful product to buy for travelers

I bought this for my parents traveling from India to USA and it is working well for them for their overseas usage. I wish I knew about this product earlier so that i could have made my previous travels hassle free.

Very good service

They are always available for service and find a solution. I've chat with them and they are there to help. I will continue doing business with WorldSIM in the future

FrancoisRL

FrancoisRLPertuis, France

Perfect over Europe, USA, Japan, could become expensive in some countries

Daniel provided great on-line support

Great service, stayed with the issue through to resolution, even when there was a few challenges! Much appreciated for the effort - which all too often is missing these days!

Subhankar

SubhankarBarcelona

Truely WorldClass

WorldSim is truly world class and can be easily installed on any mobile phone without much hassle.
The Prepaid plans for voice as well as data are quite reasonable and you can access your account online anywhere.