Worx WG168E

• Grass Type
  • Safety
Gerard M.

Gerard M.Victoria

WORX WG163E 20v trimmer whipper aint bad.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$165.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Occasionally
Grass Type Short grass
Glenn07

Glenn07Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Decent Trimmer

Fairly decent trimmer, quite well balanced, powerful enough, the battery can be a little finicky to charge! You can get replacement trimmer spool from Mitre 10, or you can reload the spool if you wish to save some money. You can do a fair bit on one charge. Battery is the major downside, but that does seem to be fairly common, look at Ryobi's issues

Date PurchasedJan 2017

slangerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ripper trimmer

I bought this 40V line trimmer last summer and marvel each time I use it. The charge does all the trimming along the 50ft nature strip, same width front lawn and rear garden too!. I've used it around 10 times to date and have not had to replace the line or pull it out - it feeds itself. Charges quickly and does an amazing job. I now love doing the edging. I highly recommend this product.
Charges quickly, feeds itself its own line, charge does the nature strip, front and rear lawns
Aboslutely nothing.

Battery Whipper Snippers

Find out how Worx WG168E compares to other Battery Whipper Snippers

George

Georgeasked

where can I buy a model WG 169E.9 cordless line trimmer I have a charger and 3 20volt batteries I live in New Zealand thanks George.

davidfyffe1

davidfyffe1asked

Where can I buy it in nsw?

slanger

I put the make and model number in Shopbot website - and found a supplier that way.

Get an answer from our members and Worx representatives