Worx WG168E

See the Best Battery Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Decent Trimmer

Fairly decent trimmer, quite well balanced, powerful enough, the battery can be a little finicky to charge! You can get replacement trimmer spool from Mitre 10, or you can reload the spool if you wish to save some money. You can do a fair bit on one charge. Battery is the major downside, but that does seem to be fairly common, look at Ryobi's issues

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Ripper trimmer

I bought this 40V line trimmer last summer and marvel each time I use it. The charge does all the trimming along the 50ft nature strip, same width front lawn and rear garden too!. I've used it around 10 times to date and have not had to replace the line or pull it out - it feeds itself. Charges quickly and does an amazing job. I now love doing the edging. I highly recommend this product.
Charges quickly, feeds itself its own line, charge does the nature strip, front and rear lawns
Aboslutely nothing.

where can I buy a model WG 169E.9 cordless line trimmer I have a charger and 3 20volt batteries I live in New Zealand thanks George.

Where can I buy it in nsw?
I put the make and model number in Shopbot website - and found a supplier that way.

CategoryBattery Whipper Snippers