Listing monitored by Wotif

• Trip Completed Yes (4) · No (5)
  • Ease of Booking
Brigid
BrigidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What did I do before Wotif arrived

I book approximately 50 hotel trips a year. I have always found the best price and the most convenient service through Wotif. I know other platforms exist, just cannot fault Wotif.

Jess
JessPenrith

Amazing during the Pandemic

I have 10 accommodations and 7 flights booked through Wotif starting from 1st Aug to 28th Dec 2020. My bookings are under 'non-refundable', that didn't stop them from contacting the hotels requesting them to wave this and refund my money back. I'm very happy with the customer service they have been giving me. We are now working on cancelling the flights. I know this will be a challenge as they are not understanding like the hotels are. I know that Wotif will do the best they can to get my money back

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Happy with cancellation and refund process

Tracy Churchill
Tracy ChurchillRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast refund for covid travel

Went to the website and filled out cancellation request. Got an email ten minutes later confirming a full refund. No waiting, no fuss. Thanks Wotif! Will use this service again!

Janet E.
Janet E.North Queensland, QLD

I had a bad experience with Seychelles apartments in Port Macquarie, NSW.

The Manager of Seychelles would not help or give a refund for the filthy state of the room. Contacted Wotif by phone and had a full refund within an hour. Thank you Wotif.

Booking TypeAccommodation
Social M.WotifSend a private message

Hi, we're sorry about the experience you had. We're glad we were able to resolve this for you. Thanks again for your feedback.

rowing
rowing

Brillant, no issues on the many times I have gone through this company

I have booked with Wotif, many times. I have gone through this company to Melbourne,
Sydney and places in South Australia.
I have never had any issues with this suburb company.
What I love, besides the range of hotels, but you have the opportunity to cancel, on many bookings within a certain timeframe.
This is great. You can not be certain, that it may be necessary to change plans
I would highly recommend this company for your travel needs

Social M.WotifSend a private message

Hi there, we really appreciate your valuable feedback and continued business with us. Thanks.

Tom
TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fixed an error

I mistakenly put the wrong dates down by a day. Wotif people were very helpful and fixed it up for me . There customer care people were helpful and efficent.

Social M.WotifSend a private message

Hi Tom, we really appreciate your valuable feedback and we are glad to resolve this for you. Thanks.

Michele b
Michele bSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy !

Always meets my requirements. Also hassle free to use and Always so easy to book and finish and get to accomodation and enjoy the time there ! I’m happy with wotif

Social M.WotifSend a private message

Hi Michele, thank you for your feedback. :)

Malcolm Turncoat
Malcolm TurncoatLaunceston, TAS

Positive experience

Social M.WotifSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Malcolm :)

Violet
VioletDunlop 2615, ACT

Good customer support

Recently booked 2 hotel rooms and somehow in a haste to get the last rooms my sister and I ended up with 3 rooms! Tried to contact customer service and I was glad to find a number to call rather than using email.
Glad we did as our $ was fully refunded and the rep we spoke to was most courteous and professional. Thank you.

Social M.WotifSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for sharing your valuable feedback we appreciate it. Thanks

Patricia
PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Booked & paid for long weekend at Ridges Geelong through Wotif for a long weekend
Due to illness had to cancel. So would like to Thank Wotif & Ridges for reimbursing full monies back

Booking TypeAccommodation
Social M.WotifSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Patricia.

Hotel booking

We are very happy that we booked with wotif. We had a problem at the reception with our breakfast in that hotel booking. But special thanks to the wotif team member Robin who could fix our problem within 10mins. We would lile to book again with wotif. One more time a great Thank to Robin. Gnana Louis

Social M.WotifSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words Gnana.

Great Customer Service

I booked a hotel for the wrong date and was able to call customer service, have the booking cancelled through the hotel (which the service representative did for me) and get a full refund to my card. The person that I spoke to on the phone was very accommodating and walked me through the entire process.

Social M.WotifSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking your valuable time and sharing such an amazing feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the services offered by the Support Team and we wish to make your experience even better in future. Thanks.

SharG
SharGMelb

Rooms as expected.

I have used Wotif.com, for accommodation in Vietnam past 3yrs and have found the rooms to be as described on their website.

Social M.WotifSend a private message

Hi there, we appreciate your feedback. If you require further assistance, please contact our Support Team on 1800 781 219 or +61 2 8228 1670 (from abroad) and one of our team members will be able to help you. Thanks.

M.G
M.GSydney

great website

Im really surprised this Wotif get so many bad reviews! i was a bit hesitant about booking at first because of that but im glad i did. i recently booked accommodation through here and my experience was great.I chose the pay on the day option which is very beneficial especially when planning a girls trip away! and having to chase up everyones money. great website:)

Alanasked

I have reserved accommodation for 16-22 December. The Wotif system required a deposit, the amount of which was not declared prior to taking payment. I took a chance (foolishly in hindsight) and found the deposit was not the usual first nights accommodation but almost of third of the total charges). I now have conflicting emails: one from Wotif indicating balance due on check-in or check-out; the second email from VRBO host requiring balance by 18 November. This is obscene on at least three counts: a deposit that is more a part payment than a deposit; want of prior advice of the deposit amount; thirdly, the conflict. Obviously I have no intention of paying any more until at least check-in. Wotif chat only provided me with telephone contact numbers, the first of which was disconnected and then a number which corresponded to the 1800 help number which only dead-ends my calls. Anyone else have this problem? I am unable to find any contact number that gets me to a human, or any email address which responds.

Michelle
Michelle
Susan M.
Susan M.

Hello, did you get a response? Did you get an actual personal email address from them?

Steve B
Steve Basked

We are in a similar position with airfares to the UK. Has anyone looked at filing a class action with a law firm?

John J.
John J.asked

Can someone please tell me what has happened to this Company and what to do. I was promised refund of hotel accommodation costs which I fully prepaid, and I cancelled mid July 2021 which was 1 month before arrival dates, within hotel cancellation policy. Even received refund receipt number from Wotif. BUT NEVER RECEIVED REFUND. Any suggestions?

Get an answer from our members and Wotif representatives