• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Kurt S.

Kurt S.Perth, WA

Finally in our first home!

Thanks to WOW Homes, we've finally been able to move out of our parents' homes and get our own place!
So glad to have been able to build and avoid renting. This is all thanks to our initial sales consultant and the in-house finance team.
Our building supervisor and client liaison were also fantastic! They were extremely attentive and responsive, and always went above and beyond to ensure that we knew what was happening with our build by providing frequent updates and swiftly fixing any issues that came up.
We have been moved in for a week now and have been really impressed with the final product - the workmanship and quality is great.

Rose Jonathan

Rose Jonathan Western Australia

Thank You So Much Wow Homes!

Thank you so much Wow Homes!
You Made Our Dreams come True!

Overall we are very impressed with the quality of the build and the professionalism of the team at WOW Homes and have already recommended them to others that are looking at building.

Honestly Hands down!
Thank You all so much! Wow Homes!

Larissa B.

Larissa B.Perth, WA

AMAZING First Home Build Experience!

Laura

Laura Perth, WA

The best building company ever!!

We have had the most relaxed build ever with no hiccups along the way all thanks to WOW Homes. We signed our building contract on the 26th of July 2020, our slab then went down on the 25th of September 2020, we reached lock up on the 30th of November 2020, had our first house inspection on the 11th of February 2021 and got our keys on the 19th of February 2021!! Quickest build EVER, we are so happy with everything and we could not recommend them more highly, they are extremely good with their communication, listening and providing exactly what we needed along the way. We are so grateful to WOW Homes and truly believe that no other company could have delivered the service we got from WOW. Thank you!!

Phoebe Garcia

Phoebe GarciaPerth, WA

building our first home!!

We started our build pre- COVID, and automatically expected delays. WOW certainty didn't let that get in the way, they worked with us over the phone/ via email.
The build its self has been so smooth, huge mention to Spencer our Site inspector and Kara our scheduling lady both have been absolutely amazing. My sister in law built with WOW a few years ago and this is initially why we went with WOW. Our expectations have been met and cannot wait to move into our new home!!
Thanks WOW homes.

kate m.

kate m.Perth, WA

No stress build!

Everyone said building a house would be stressful but it hasn’t been! Despite starting my journey in February pre-COVID it’s been relatively smooth and quick. The company worked with me and got me a great deal, their in house finance team make us extremely comfortable and assured through some difficult parts, and the construction has been so much faster than expected (especially compared to friends building with other companies).

Elisha R.WOW Homes

Thank-you Kate, what a review! Your feedback has made our week, thank-you!!!

It has been an absolute dream building your home and we hope you get to enjoy settling in over Christmas and for many years to come.

Erin P.

Erin P.Perth, WA

Immense gratitude to a wonderful company

Steven I

Steven IPerth, WA

WOW :)

After just finishing construction of my first home with WOW homes, I can say the experience from initial sales and planning to PCI was fantastic.
I was especially happy with the quality of service from both the prestart consultant and then my client liaison Kara.

Emails and queries were responded to quickly, giving me confidence that I was in good hands and easing any stress.
So far, I am impressed with the quality of the build and professionalism of the team and hope this continues as I settle into my home.

I recommend WOW homes to anyone who is looking for a professional, friendly, and positive experience for the construction of their home.

Kim

KimWestern Australia

Amazing first home experience

I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be able to build my own home, but Wow homes made that dream a reality!!!

Wow don't treat you like just another customer,  they make you feel like you are their only customer. Nothing you ask is to big, no question is too silly. They take the time to ensure you understand every step and as a first home buyer that makes all the difference.

I had many hurdles with delays from council, fencing issues with neighbours and delays from other areas outside of Wows control. Yet they helped me through them all. Even when they didn't need to.

My house is better than I could have ever dreamed! If you want perfection, Wow Homes are the builders for you!!

Kacie

Kacie Perth, WA

First home owner best experience

From the get go I was meet with friendly and very knowledgeable people who were honest and took the time to listen and work with me to achieve my first house, everything was explained thoroughly and was made aware of any changes straight away and all information and details were up front.

Elisha R.WOW Homes

Helpful, efficient and dependable.

I have just finished construction of my first home with WOW homes. The experience with the building consultant, mortgage broker, pre-start consultant and construction planner was fantastic.
All parties involved responded to emails and queries quickly and provided confidence that the final product would be of good quality, which didn't disappoint once constructed.
The build was managed well with prompt responses to issues I flagged during construction.
Workmanship was good quality with negligible issues discovered during PCI.
Very impressed with the quality of the build and professionalism of the team and would definitely recommend to others.

Harley M

Harley MPerth, WA

Outstanding first home experience with WOW Homes

We have just finished construction of our forever home with WOW Homes and could not be happier with the experience.

The communication during the initial phases of building from the team was above and beyond. We ran into multiple challenges to build our home but the team was always able to find solutions and present them clearly to enable us to made a choice confidently.

During construction all stages of the build were explained and often received updates on what the trades were doing that week in the house which helped me feel at ease as I work FIFO.

Quade Starkey

Quade StarkeyPerth, WA

Excellent for first home starters

Wow homes help me to get my first home, I could have not done with out there help.
They worked hard for me to active my first home purchase. They help me to get my finance in the right place with there expert advice and my wonderful Mortage broker Maxon finance to get everything it place to have my first home. Have had few little things that needed fixing but have be out quite quickly to fix the little issues. Very happy first home they got me in it ,when I thought it was not ever going to happen .
Would have to thank them all for hard work they all did to active that was only a dream 2 years ago

• +3Thumbnail

Amber G

Amber GPerth, WA

Amazing Service

We have just built with WOW Homes and have nothing but positive experiences with their services. Building estimated cost came under expected budget and the build was quick. Great quality build and excellent services. Can not recommend their services enough. Their staff have been amazing and supper helpful through the whole process

Dream home, Dream Build, Dream Team - thanks WOW Homes

I started the process of building my first home in 2018 with the team at WOW Homes after a few financial hiccups which the team helped my through I finally was approved and it has been such a smooth running project - everyone was so helpful, professional and on my side they did everything they could to make this a wonderful experience I am over the moon with how everything has turned out all the products and finishing are amazing I am in love with my first home thank you so much guys xx

Aidan C.

Aidan C.Perth, WA

Perfect first home

From the start of our consultation to the end of our build WOW homes has been a pleasure to build with, they have been so helpful and accommodating to everything we needed sending photos throughout the build as we were away for most of the build. The final finish of our house blew us away with the professionalism and standard of the work done, thank you so much WOW homes.

Rebekah M.

Rebekah M.Perth, WA

First Home Buyer

From the beginning of the process, there was never a time when I didn’t know what was going on. I never had any issues. The whole building process was very speedy. They communicated with me through the whole construction process, staff were very professional. I especially loved the way they explained everything to me when I couldn’t understand. I also had heaps of annoying never ending questions but the construction advisor was polite and also ready to answer them in a speedy time. Love my final product. Thank you

Bernice O.

Bernice O.Perth, WA

Good coming from a sceptic

First build so I didn't know what to expect but Zac made things easy to understand, very quick replies for my many questions. Final cost was over the original estimation but that was because of the modifications and additions I wanted. Workmanship was decent but not perfect. Would be better if builders liaised with the fencing people to line up with completion due to quicker than expected build estimate. Ernie from finance and Kara were very helpful and overall I think the build went smoothly and quickly compared to a couple of others' experiences I've heard about.

Tom M.

Tom M.Perth, WA

Very good service

The whole process with Wow homes building my first home has been very well managed from searching for land to designing the home and seeing it now completed in a timely manner. There were no problems with the build and the quality of work is a very high standard. Communication from the team regarding processes and updates has been timely and effective.

Rachel

RachelPeel, WA

Beautiful home, great people

Awesome team at wow homes, kept in touch through the whole build, made sure we were in the loop.
Developed a beautiful home to the specs we desired, any issues we had with the workmanship was resolved straight away which there was only few. Overall the home is a excellent quality build!
Would build again with them!
They kept true to their word with the costs of everything, they understood our wants and didn't try to push us to make any decisions we weren't happy with!
From prestart to handover, excellent and friendly team supported us the whole way through.

Thank you for making our dreams a reality!!