• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

GREAT EXPERIENCE, VERY HELPFUL!

WOW HOMES HAS BEEN SO HELPFUL DURING THE WHOLE PROCESS.
SEVY IS VERY FRIENDLY AND WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH AND ALWAYS FOUND A WAY TO ACCOMODATE MY NEEDS AND I FELT LIKE ALWAYS HAD MY BEST INTEREST AT HEART.
FINAL COST OF THE BUILD WAS WELL WITHIN MY EXPECTATIONS AND IT WAS ALWAYS TAYLORED TO MY BUDGET. THANK YOU!!

They put the wow in WOW homes

Pre start experience

Pre start was great, the process was quick, and all our queries were answered. Nothing was an issue and we were left feeling good about the options and decisions we made. Thank you to the team at WOW we're really looking forward to seeing our home come to life soon.

Lucinda M
Lucinda MPerth, WA

Great pre-start experience

The pre-start process was smooth and informative. Having just finished our final pre-start meeting, we are very happy with our home fitting selections from WOW's display showroom and the excellent, friendly customer service we received by Hannah on the day. Big thanks also to Marlise and Sev who have assisted us greatly along the way. Huge thanks to Monique as well who did a fantastic job assisting us with the financial aspect.

Build StagePre-Construction
Donna and Rob
Donna and RobPerth, WA

We are beyond happy with our build experience with WOW Homes.

The workmanship, build quality and finish of our beautiful new home is outstanding. Slab down to key handover in under 26 weeks, in this current climate is AMAZING!! The WOW team - Zac, Monique, Courtney, Natalie, Leo and Jim were great to work with. Always quick to respond to our emails and phone calls. They made the process so easy. We recommend WOW homes for a stylish, professional, easy and uncomplicated build!

Definitely a WOW home!

WOW went above and beyond to ensure that their customers are happy and satisfied throughout the whole building process. They were always easy to contact and ensured all questions were answered promptly. We absolutely love our new home and it has definitely exceeded our expectations. We can’t thank them enough and will definitely be recommending to friends who are building!

Matilda M.
Matilda M.Perth, WA

Nice easy build

I had an amazing experience building with wow homes, had none of the horror stories many others have. Severin, Ted and Spencer made the whole process easy and straight forward. Any issues were responded to and dealt with immediately and they accommodated my requests in terms of changes to design. Being a low income earner they made it easy to get into my own home. Would recommend wow homes to anyone looking to build.

Gautam YashaPerth, WA

Well Built and Beautiful Finish

So the home journey commenced in Nov 2020 with initial hiccups of late supply thanks to Covid-19. Finally once the brick works commenced there was no looking back. The office staff with particular mention for Courtney, Natalie, Leo and Spencer were fabulous. They all worked on the same page and explained everything well. The finish product is wonderful and we are glad we chose WOW homes !! Thank you

Isaac M.
Isaac M.Perth, WA

First home built and very satisfied!

My build was very well managed. From the first day I felt like I was very well looked after by the staff and genuinely cared for and listened to. The final product of my home has been great and I have been able to move in with no issues at all. I also believe I have got great value for the money that I have put into the house particularly with the way WOW homes now have "smart" homes with features like MyPlace ect.
I would 100% do this process again with WOW homes.

Alanah
AlanahPerth, WA

Was an absolute pleasure to build with!

As a first home buyer/builder they helped me at every step of the process.
Every email was responded to quickly and every question answered no matter how silly it may have sounded.
The ability to customise the build was also wonderful as I was able to take a base plan and adjust it to my tastes.
Thank you to my team for making this a super easy experience.
I will be recommending WOW to everyone for an easy and well constructed build!

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateMarch 2021

Jack C.
Jack C.Perth, WA

The process from day one with wow home was good clear and answer all questions.

The build was well managed and I was kept up to date with the process.
Workmanship was good quality and build quality was top notch. Everything was built to a standard of high quality.
No major issues only small ones that where fixed very quickly.
Final cost was pretty accurate to the estimate.

Katie Mooney
Katie MooneyPerth, WA

New Build

We have recently received our keys for our new home! I can not fault WOW, they kept me updated with every step of the build. The quality of the build is fantastic and can not fault the workmanship
The only issue we had with the build was the wrong taps were send to installers from supplier but this was a easy fix and no trouble for WOW at all.
I personally would highly recommend WOW to family and friends

Kellie C.
Kellie C.Perth, WA

Fantastic Service

The team at wow did a great job on my house, every step of the way Kara kept me in the loop what was happening and Jim my project supervisor was happy to answer all my questions. myself working in construction for a building company, i know what is good work is and i could not fault the work by WOW homes trades. The work was completed to a high standard and would highly recommend them.

Hassle free service.

We just build a home with WOW and the process was quick, easy and with little interruptions to the process! Would build with wow again. Workmanship is great. We had issues with the wrong colour taps being installed but this was easily fixed, I also wasn’t able to make it to Perth for key handover so the delivered the keys to Mandurah for me!

R Griffin
R GriffinPerth, WA

Personalised Service And Quality Product

We recently moved into our gorgeous Wow Home and this is the second time we have built with Wow Homes. We can not thank all the staff enough for the service that we received during the build. Everyone was helpful and any queries or issues we had were addressed straight away and resolved. We would recommend building with them.

Elisha R.WOW Homes

WOW! Thank-you for your wonderful review Richelle. We are thrilled your new home is everything you wanted and more.

We hope you get to enjoy settling into your new home and for many years to come!

Sharon Y.
Sharon Y.asked

Where can I find pictures of homes build by wow?

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, I am looking to build my first home with my other half (his first home as well) so we would be eligible for the first home owners grant. A few questions: (May seem silly but I just want to know)

1. The $45,000 promotion going on at the moment - how does that fit into the costing of the house? Can it be used as part of the deposit?

2. I have bad credit history (Bad decisions made in the past) and my other half has a great credit history - has anyone have any experience dealing with WOW Homes in this situation and had much issues get a low deposit loan?

Crystal K.WOW Homes

Hi, Thank you for your question. Would you like me to get one of our sales reps to give you a call to answer all your questions and discuss your options?
Many thanks
Wow Homes

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

Alanab, do your homework, the huge promo is an increase overall to the house price. Wow homes are actually one of the most expensive and only back their structural warranty with the bare minimum allowed. Not even close to the industry standard of 25 years.

RJS80
RJS80asked

How many weeks/months has it taken to build your WOw homes?

Jasmine. A
Jasmine. A

It took longer then others because we had finansual issuse, with the issuse it took over a year but once we had everything we needed to qualify it took roughly 7 month, the house itself was built quickly,the paper work was a head ache but worth it.

Gem S
Gem S

Ours took 7-8 months for the build

ric86
ric86

8 monthsssss, I built with b1 homes my house was completed from brickwork stage in 15 weeks

Get an answer from our members and WOW Homes representatives