4.9

• Flooring

NBradley

NBradleyPerth, WA

First Home Buyer

From signing the papers to moving in was less than 6 months! Everything was handled smoothly and promptly and any small problems were fixed immediately. Could not be happier with the outcome and for someone who is not an experienced Homebuyer, WOW Homes was a great choice! They were able to get me the most for my money whilst staying well under budget. The only thing I found negative was that the plaster was a little flakey and thin, but a coat of sealer before painting seems to work.

Construction End DateApril 2020

TQ93WA

TQ93WAPerth, WA

My dream came true!

WOW! They literally made my dream come true! Never have i ever thought I’ll be owning my own home soo quickly! Just as promised... construction took under 4 months from slab down till handover! I honestly didn’t think i was in a position to build my own home, but with their in house finance team, they helped me every step of the way! I would like to thank the team at WOW HOME for making this happen! ALDO, KARA, JIM, u guys were amazing and very easy to deal with! You made this experience for me too good to be true! Thank you so much!

Construction End DateApril 2020

Skyllar

SkyllarWestern Australia

Perfect first experience

Everything was to my satisfaction, built in record time, always had great communication through the wow homes team, was given constant up dates through out the building process, builders were always friendly and will engage in a conversation to let you know what they were doing, overall very happy, thanks

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Wow HomesWOW Homes

Rocky Start but Amazing Outcome!!

Yuvaraj

YuvarajPerth, WA

MY GOAL BY "WOW HOME"

Thank you so much to the WOW HOME team helping me to achieve my goal I been trying to buy a house for last 12 years in New Zealand but it happened in Australian though WOW HOME,
Aldo and maxon finance helped with loan process, zoe start with prestar and Building plan then Jessica and Kara were always providing me with updating information of all the process and they were responding to my emails and phone calls in short time I like they service's and very happy with they quality,
I definitely recommend WOW HOMES to my friends who thinking to buy there first home,
Once again I Thank WOW HOME for making my Dream come true

Wow HomesWOW Homes

Wow! Thanks so much for the five star review. We are so happy to hear that we've helped make your dreams come true! All the very best for settling into your new home and thanks for choosing the Wow factor!

Great service!

I was able to build my first home with Wow Homes with very little complications. They were always providing me with updates and responded to my questions right away. Everyone in the business offered me help and were very informative. I can definitely recommend Wow Homes for anyone who is thinking of starting a home for the first time.

Wow HomesWOW Homes

Wow! Thanks for the five star review and your recommendation Cameron. It's great to know that we've provided smooth service and timely responses. We wish you all the best for settling into your new home and thanks for choosing the Wow factor!

Lisa B

Lisa BPerth, WA

It's A Big "WOW" from me......

Being a single female on minimum wage, the finance was my biggest hurdle but with a bit of patience, perseverance and assistance from the team at WOW Homes and Maxon Finance we did it and the building process began.
From start to finish, the building process was a breeze with awesome communication every step of the way. The whole team were very professional, friendly, approachable and should be commended .
The build flowed smoothly and in a very timely manner and the standards and finishes were all top quality.
Thanks WOW Homes for helping make my dream a reality

Tammy B.

Tammy B.Perth, WA

BLISSFULLY HAPPY

For a couple who never thought we could own our very own home, we couldn't be happier with the whole process. We decided to go through WOW Homes due to their reputation and positive reviews and they exceeded our expectations. It honestly felt "too good to be true" but here we are finally in our own home. Nothing was too much trouble and we were kept informed and updated of each construction process. All of the contractors were brilliant and everything is of a very high standard. I cannot recommend WOW Homes highly enough, they certainly have made our dreams come true. Thank you to everyone involved.

Construction End DateNovember 2019

Ji R.

Ji R.Perth, WA

Very happy

We are very happy with the services provided by this company.
The finance process was made very easy for us with the help of maxon finance.
The build went very smoothly and we are very happy with the end results.
Would highly recommend anyone thinking of building there own home to have a look at this company.
Thanks to everyone.

Construction End DateNovember 2019

Bryan and Brittany

Bryan and Brittany Western Australia

Unbelievably happy

Thank you so much to the team at wow homes. From start to finish we were taken care of and kept up to date with the build. A big thanks to Zac who went above and beyond to get my partner and I into our first home its fantastic and easily affordable for us. I highly recommend building through wow you wont regret it.

zealand12

zealand12Perth, WA

Beautiful

All went off perfectly from start to finish
Build was managed excellent and build was double brick and structure was strong and cost was low
Was kept up to date throughout the building process and could go on site before the tiling and flooring was put down and was shown how everything works

Wow HomesWOW Homes

Wow, thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're so glad that you're happy and wish you many wonderful years ahead. Thanks so much for choosing us to build your new home. From the whole team at Wow.

Amazing Build! Awesome builder.

My build was managed very very well, from start to finish my supervisor was always in keeping me in the loop regarding my build and if anything needed to change. The workmanship was fantastic and very professional.
The team at WOW Homes were amazing and were a pleasure to build through.

Alison M.

Alison M.Perth, WA

Fantastic absolutely no complaints

So impressed with the team from Zac, Zoe, Jim and Jessica and all others involved. The quality and timeliness of my house is outstanding. They listened to what I wanted and helped me achieve my vision all within my budget. Thank you team WOW. I will be recommending to everyone who is going to build.

Wow HomesWOW Homes

Hi Alison, Thanks so much for your kind words! We absolutely loved building your first home and are so happy that you love it too. We seriously have the best jobs in the world. Wishing you lots of happy times ahead. From the whole team at WOW!

Len emmins

Len emminsPerth, WA

Absolutely love my new house.

Absolutely love my new house. It's already feeling like home. I highly recommend wow homes to build your house and Jess and the team are always really helpful. The workmanship is amazing too. The whole process was 5 months from breaking ground to moving in which is amazing. It's a great feeling to own my own house and couldn't of done it without the wow teams help.

Wow HomesWOW Homes

Hi Len, WOW! Thanks for the 5 star review. It's great to hear that your new house is feeling like a home. Congratulations on making the step to home ownership and all the very best for lots of happy years ahead. From the whole team at WOW Homes.

Perth AU

Perth AUPerth, WA

Excellent. Quick and easy to deal with.

Great experience from start to finish. Our property was finished with in less than 5 months. Great builders and awesome service. Post construction service is also very good. This is our first home and we are very happy to rebuild and recommend them. Great team to work with and also very lovely people.

Ellen

EllenPerth, WA

WOW Homes really do put the WOW in building!

Construction End DateJuly 2019
KelA

KelASouth East Queensland, QLD

Rest easy with Wow Homes

Wow Homes worked with me every step of the way to achieve my goal of home ownership. Being new to the process, I had lots of questions and some organising of my finances to take care of. After delivering a lovely home I was still able to get WOW to help me when a downpipe needed repairing 6 months later. Thanks to the whole team at WOW!

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Wow HomesWOW Homes

Hi Kel, WOW! Thanks so much for your 5 star review. It's great to hear that you are happy with our service and workmanship. Wishing you many happy years in your new home. From the whole team at Wow Homes.

Hannah

HannahPerth, WA

wow homes

Carlo from wow homes where amazing he helped up in so many ways! our first house wouldn't have come out better and it was all thanks to wow homes and Carlo.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Adri P.

Adri P.Perth, WA

Wow Homes is a cut above the rest!

Wow Homes helped us get into our dream home when no one else wanted to assist us. They helped us every step of the way and kept us in the loop the whole time. All the staff were very helpful and answered all our questions in a timely manner!! I would recommend them to any one and every one. Thanks again Wow Homes.

Construction End DateApril 2019