Michael West

Michael WestPerth, WA

Thank you Danny and WOW! Homes

I never thought it would ever be possible for me to get my own home due to some credit issues but they even managed to fix that.

My circumstances changed not long after meeting with Danny but he worked with me over a number of months and went above and beyond to get me into my own home. The whole process was made easy and attainable. The prestart team and construction liaison, Jess, helped out with all of my queries and made the process easy and enjoyable.

I could not of got through this without all your support.

Thank you WOW! Homes.

Flooring
Build StageMid-Construction

Christina

ChristinaPerth, WA

Wow indeed! What a great building experience, couldn't recommend them more.

Site Admin
Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2019

Sharon Y.

Sharon Y.asked

Where can I find pictures of homes build by wow?

Alanab

Alanabasked

Hi there, I am looking to build my first home with my other half (his first home as well) so we would be eligible for the first home owners grant. A few questions: (May seem silly but I just want to know)

1. The $45,000 promotion going on at the moment - how does that fit into the costing of the house? Can it be used as part of the deposit?

2. I have bad credit history (Bad decisions made in the past) and my other half has a great credit history - has anyone have any experience dealing with WOW Homes in this situation and had much issues get a low deposit loan?

WOW Homes
Crystal K.WOW Homes

Hi, Thank you for your question. Would you like me to get one of our sales reps to give you a call to answer all your questions and discuss your options?
Many thanks
Wow Homes

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

Alanab, do your homework, the huge promo is an increase overall to the house price. Wow homes are actually one of the most expensive and only back their structural warranty with the bare minimum allowed. Not even close to the industry standard of 25 years.

RJS80

RJS80asked

How many weeks/months has it taken to build your WOw homes?

Jasmine. A
Jasmine. A

It took longer then others because we had finansual issuse, with the issuse it took over a year but once we had everything we needed to qualify it took roughly 7 month, the house itself was built quickly,the paper work was a head ache but worth it.

Gem S
Gem S

Ours took 7-8 months for the build

ric86
ric86

8 monthsssss, I built with b1 homes my house was completed from brickwork stage in 15 weeks

Get an answer from our members and WOW Homes representatives