WOW Homes

Tammy

TammyPerth, WA

What an amazing home WOW Homes has built me

WOW HOMES
What an amazing team at WOW Homes from first contact with Nic to key handover in November with Jess. A massive shout out to Nic from the start then Maxine Finance and her amazing team then Nina Young through the prestart period and Jessica during construction with ongoing updates. I can not thank you all enough for the amazing job you did helping me along the journey to my new home. I never thought I'd ever Own my own home.

Construction End DateNov 2018
Balbina

BalbinaPerth

Great Service, Very Pleased!

Very satisfied with WOW Homes on helping us build our first brand new home. As someone who is a first time home owner, the entire process was very smooth and easy to go through and shouldn't be a hassle. I would like to give a big thank you to everyone involved at WOW Homes as everyone was kind and helpful. I would strongly recommend going with WOW Homes if you are interested in building a new home or if it is your first time being a home owner. WOW Homes makes every process understandable and are certainly the ideal company to go with for first time home owners. Amazing service and I am very pleased with the result.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Louisa

LouisaPerth, WA

Customer service all the way!

Construction End DateSep 2018

Sharon Y.

Sharon Y.asked

Where can I find pictures of homes build by wow?

Alanab

Alanabasked

Hi there, I am looking to build my first home with my other half (his first home as well) so we would be eligible for the first home owners grant. A few questions: (May seem silly but I just want to know)

1. The $45,000 promotion going on at the moment - how does that fit into the costing of the house? Can it be used as part of the deposit?

2. I have bad credit history (Bad decisions made in the past) and my other half has a great credit history - has anyone have any experience dealing with WOW Homes in this situation and had much issues get a low deposit loan?

WOW Homes
Crystal K.WOW Homes

Hi, Thank you for your question. Would you like me to get one of our sales reps to give you a call to answer all your questions and discuss your options?
Many thanks
Wow Homes

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

Alanab, do your homework, the huge promo is an increase overall to the house price. Wow homes are actually one of the most expensive and only back their structural warranty with the bare minimum allowed. Not even close to the industry standard of 25 years.

RJS80

RJS80asked

How many weeks/months has it taken to build your WOw homes?

Jasmine. A
Jasmine. A

It took longer then others because we had finansual issuse, with the issuse it took over a year but once we had everything we needed to qualify it took roughly 7 month, the house itself was built quickly,the paper work was a head ache but worth it.

Gem S
Gem S

Ours took 7-8 months for the build

ric86
ric86

8 monthsssss, I built with b1 homes my house was completed from brickwork stage in 15 weeks

Get an answer from our members and WOW Homes representatives