WOW Homes

Sammy

SammyPerth, WA

Double thumbs up

The team at WOW homes made building my first home as a young single girl less daunting and helped me understand and guide me in all the right directs. My building consultant Carlo went above and beyond. The build went really quick and I am very happy, there was a couple of errors but nothing I would let ruin the overall experience.

Construction End DateNovember 2018

Ian P.

Ian P.Perth, WA

Wow homes is great they made everything very easy especially for a first homeowner like me.

Everything was great very happy building was good anything I needed was sorted out from design of house to the actual build their finance company was great too helped me with every little detail till the completion

Rizler

RizlerPerth, WA

Top Notch Customer Service

Construction End DateApril 2019

Micheal

MichealPerth, WA

Good 1st Experience

Surprisingly everything ran very smoothly with WOW homes. We had no major problems and was in contact regularly through the process and we are happy with the final product. Only problem we had was some extra light switches added were put in the worst of places. It is in a way our fault for signing off on it with out realizing but i just thought a bit of common sense they would put them in a practical location.

Katie A

Build StagePre-Construction

Jono2411

Jono2411Perth, WA

Amazing, stress free experience

My whole experience was fantastic, right from sales appointment with Omar, Maxine and Kristen from Maxon working tirelessly to get my finance approval over the line through to Zoe at prestart and Jess and Jim in construction. My house was completed in record time and has finished better than I ever imagined. The quality of the build is flawless, with Jim ensuring everything was completed to a high standard. I recommend anybody looking for an easy home buying experience to build with Wow!

Sarah H

Sarah HPerth, WA

They were faultless!

My build was a dream from the first meeting with my sales consultant to pre-start to my hand over. All of the staff I interacted with were always so happy, engaging and helpful. I appreciated the weekly email updates during the build and my Site Supervisor at PCI was fussier than I was but there was just so few things to correct. If I built again - I wouldn't shop around, I would go back to WOW.

Good Experience

No complaints so far. Everything turned out really good. There were changes which we ask them to do wow homes did it happily. Service was great. Quite understanding as well.

Sean R

Sean RPerth, WA

WOW really happy with everything

Just want to say thanks to the wow home group.
Never knew i was ever going to get to own my own place until I went to go see Zac .
Thank you Zac and Zoe for all your hard work.
Also a big thank you to Maxon finance and their team for all their hard work getting me ready for buying my 1st home .

Construction End DateJanuary 2019

The design team tailored the house plan to our needs and the flow of the house is perfect.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Nicole barker

Nicole barkerPerth, WA

Our new home

We have recently received the keys to our new home and we couldn’t be happier, from start to finish everything was very easy and nothing was to hard to sort out for us. Our final cost of the house was exactly what we thought it was going to be and the quality of our new home is nothing short of fantastic.

Christina

ChristinaPerth, WA

Wow indeed! What a great building experience, couldn't recommend them more.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2019

John Lowes

John LowesPerth, WA

Extremely Pleasant Experience

Simon B.

Simon B.Perth, WA

Casa dolce casa!

Thanks Darren and thanks to all Wow homes group. Excellent service and a professional team make an easy way to get your own home. In my case my first property in Australia.

Construction End DateFebruary 2018

Really a WoW Home

I cannot thank Omar and his team enough for the excellent and professional service from day 1 till the day I collected my keys. I experienced no problems or issues pre or during construction and the house is really stunning and there is definitely the WOW factor. From the beginning Omar told me exactly what to expect in costs and duration. Every member of the team was friendly and professional and kept me posted on every step. The house was finished about 1 month earlier then I expected. If I build again, it will definitely be with WOW Homes. Thank you again.

ChristinaS

ChristinaSPerth, WA

Our first home dream now a reality!

Taiya R

Taiya RPerth, WA

Amazing team and awesome quality

The build was well managed and we received regular updates for each step of the building process. The team also helped to make everything as easy as possible for us and things were very easy to understand. The workmanship and build is fanstastic and everything is to the standard we expected. Our consultant (Zac Diamond) was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process and worked hard to make sure everything stayed within our budget whilst still getting the home we dreamed of

Kylie

KyliePerth

Building a Great Home!

What a fantastic experience building my first home with Wow! From the first initial contact with Danny who made sure everything I was looking for in my property was made possible to completing pre start with Nina who was patient and professional. To key handover with Jess was a very proud moment! Also a big shout out to Maxon Finance especially to Kristin, Fiona and Maxine who were amazing the whole way through the process.

Our very First Home

Sharon Y.

Sharon Y.asked

Where can I find pictures of homes build by wow?

Alanab

Alanabasked

Hi there, I am looking to build my first home with my other half (his first home as well) so we would be eligible for the first home owners grant. A few questions: (May seem silly but I just want to know)

1. The $45,000 promotion going on at the moment - how does that fit into the costing of the house? Can it be used as part of the deposit?

2. I have bad credit history (Bad decisions made in the past) and my other half has a great credit history - has anyone have any experience dealing with WOW Homes in this situation and had much issues get a low deposit loan?

WOW Homes
Crystal K.WOW Homes

Hi, Thank you for your question. Would you like me to get one of our sales reps to give you a call to answer all your questions and discuss your options?
Many thanks
Wow Homes

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

Alanab, do your homework, the huge promo is an increase overall to the house price. Wow homes are actually one of the most expensive and only back their structural warranty with the bare minimum allowed. Not even close to the industry standard of 25 years.

RJS80

RJS80asked

How many weeks/months has it taken to build your WOw homes?

Jasmine. A
Jasmine. A

It took longer then others because we had finansual issuse, with the issuse it took over a year but once we had everything we needed to qualify it took roughly 7 month, the house itself was built quickly,the paper work was a head ache but worth it.

Gem S
Gem S

Ours took 7-8 months for the build

ric86
ric86

8 monthsssss, I built with b1 homes my house was completed from brickwork stage in 15 weeks

Get an answer from our members and WOW Homes representatives