WOW Homes (page 4 of 10)

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Balbina

BalbinaPerth

Great Service, Very Pleased!

Very satisfied with WOW Homes on helping us build our first brand new home. As someone who is a first time home owner, the entire process was very smooth and easy to go through and shouldn't be a hassle. I would like to give a big thank you to everyone involved at WOW Homes as everyone was kind and helpful. I would strongly recommend going with WOW Homes if you are interested in building a new home or if it is your first time being a home owner. WOW Homes makes every process understandable and are certainly the ideal company to go with for first time home owners. Amazing service and I am very pleased with the result.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Louisa

LouisaPerth, WA

Customer service all the way!

WOW HOMES - Awesome Service and Great Team

E Smart

E SmartBaldivis

WOW!

We honestly could not be happier with our new home! Greg, Maxine, Nina, Jess, Spencer & team have been amazing right from day one.. we felt totally supported as first home owners & were happily within budget. During the build family/friends would comment saying how stressed we must feel but it has honestly been such a nice process & so exciting watching it all unfold... in only 15 weeks! No issues during construction & minimal things promptly followed up post build. Thank you again. We would 110% recommend!

Construction End DateSep 2018

Brilliant company with outstanding finish

Wow homes from the beginning catered to our needs. Their initial meeting with us was informative, friendly and they were happy to discuss many options to make our dream home come true. The building process was quick, easy and the communication throughout was great. Our new home is finished beautifully and the quality of products and appliances used is fantastic. We want to thank the staff at Wow Homes for making our dream home a reality!

SINAGRA BUILD! WOW!

15000-20000 LESS! woo hoo
so happy with the end result making our mortags repayments less!
overall 4 month build, couldnt be happier.
if we ever want to build again will definitely use wow homes as was so quick and convenient
Greg and Nina where so amazing to deal with and always happy to answer questions when needed.
Thanks heaps Guys :)

Construction End DateOct 2018

My new home

The wow team were fantastic from signup with Nic to prestart with nina and the building process with jessica,
The build was very well managed, with regular fortnightly updates.
There were some issues with a breakin after lock up stage. The damage was reported to me the same day and rectified prior to the. 1st PCI meeting.
The issues at the final inspection were rectified promptly within 1 week and the cost came in on budget as expected.

Prince

PrinceBaldivis

It worth every cent and time

I cant believe how fast and reliable this builder operates. From the first day i met with Jay, then Maxine taking me through my finance, they never stop assisting. This builder have a great team of experience individual and I & my wife will like to say thank you to Jay, Maxine, Zoe, Jessica who were working to make sure I have my first home even if it means scheduling a meeting on weekend. You guys are the best.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Amy

AmyPerth, WA

My own Home

My first ever home and I love it. My partner is a builder and he was impressed with the workmanship too. Great communication between all parties involved and everyone responded very quickly to any queries I had. Customer service was fantastic and always answered all my questions in a timely manner. Even after the build everyone offered any assistance they could possibly provide. Very helpful team. Thank you.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Annette

AnnetteAU

Made one of our dreams come true!

We will very clear what we wanted for our small budget from the start. Joe never tried to increase our budget and give us a lot more than we ask for in our home! The whole process was made enjoyable thanks to Zoe & Jessica & Maxon finance. As any concerns or questions we had were quickly answered and /or action. Our finish product was awesome and our friends are astonished at what we got for our money. 6 months later wow is still helpful with any questions we have and our home is solid as a rock. We would absolutely build with wow again!

Construction End DateFeb 2018

I love my new home

- the workmanship was good, no ongoing issues. I love the design it is perfect for me and my lifestyle. Everything is well built.
- it was well managed, there were a few small issues which were noted at the first inspection but they were rectified very quickly before the final inspection
- the customer service was good, my questions and queries were always answered promptly.

Crystal K.WOW Homes

Hi Haydn, Thank you so much for the time you took out to give us a 5 star review. It is so great hear that we made your experience so pleasant.
Thanks again Haydn, from the WOW Team, we wish you all the very best in your new home!!

Our beautiful new home!

We had Wow homes build our home. The whole experience was great from Jay who was happy to answer all our questions no matter what time of the day, nothing was too much trouble for him. The whole team were supportive and approachable. Maxine from Maxon finance and her team were absolutely knowledgeable and helpful with helping the financial aspect of it. We love our new home, close to the ocean( our happy place.)

Construction End DateNov 2017
Crystal K.WOW Homes

Your Happy Place, close to ocean, sounds so tranquil. Thank you for your kind words. The positive praise for Jay and Maxine have been shared.
We at WOW Homes would like to wish you all the best for years to come.

Excellent wow group

As a first home buyer me and my wife were worried how can we build our own first home, but with the help of professional house and land specialists jay Mingi of wow group everything went really well and easy from start to finish of building. And of course with the support of other people from wow group! The house was professionally done everything according to the plan, all the materials are one of the great quality you can find around. I am proud to say that me and my family now living to our dream house. thanks to the Help of highly recommended builder wow homes!

Construction End DateMay 2018

Great experience

We have just built our first home with WOW we were very impressed from start to finish. Very efficient, professional and communication was great. House is lovely couldn't be happier and pleased to say that aftercare has been very good with any issues being checked out and resolved immediately.The staff were all very good and consistent from start to the end and nothing was too much trouble for them.

Rona

RonaPerth

Super WOW!

My family and I were lucky to have WOW Homes as our builder. From the start, talking to the best agent JAY MINGI, he gave us so much help in order to achieve our dream house. It’s not easy from the start but Jay was there to help us. Wow Group made every step of the way easy for us. They were there to answer all the queries we have especially Jay, who did not left us after we were approved financially. Thank you also to Maxine and the rest of the team of Maxon Finance.I would definitely recommend WOW Homes!

Construction End DateDec 2017
David

DavidMandurah

I HAVE A HOME

The finish is fantastic .yes the oven holds 6 pizzas . The people at wow homes really helpful from start to finish even helping me with the colours . such a great house .would recommend them to anyone and have done . If you looking for help .They really do care and do help . you cant go wrong my fittings are great showers are really fantastic . They even put in low energy globes .

Construction End DateMay 2018
Crystal K.WOW Homes

Dynamic and professional team will impress

The customer support from the sales team and referrals for financial planning and land settlement were all well time and I was provided with professional advice where I needed it. As a first home buyer , all of the different agencies involved made it very easy for me to work through the process. My sales person continues to be a key team member throughout the process

Construction End DateDec 2018
Crystal K.WOW Homes

Really happy with our home, few bumps along the way but so happy with the final product

Workmanship was good. Once all the paper work was done. Slab went down in February then we got the keys 29th June so in the grand scheme of things it was pretty fast!
There was some miscommunication but didn't take long to be resolved.
Customer service was good for the most part, unfortunately three people we dealt with directly were for whatever reason "no longer working there" when we tried to reach them. This was quite upsetting at the time but was quickly filled with more then equipped staff to take over the job. We were always warmly greeted and offered coffee and snacks for our scheduled meetings.[name removed] was the kindest, problem solving and communicative person there. We are very grateful to be in our home now.

Construction End DateJun 2018

First Home Experience

As a first home buyer it was always going to be a difficult decision to choose a company that suited my needs, going with WOW i was not disappointed one bit. Quality & workmanship was fantastic, never had one issue with the property. Building Manager / Supervisor was great & on top of everything. Can't really fault the staff behind the scenes with support & customer service someone was always willing to help when i needed it.

Construction End DateMar 2017
Rob Jones

Rob JonesSydney

Home Build experience - Superb!

Building with WOW was the best decision I made. I built my house in Brabham (Whiteman Edge Estate) and the build was exceptionally fast without compromising the workmanship. From the very first meeting, to the day I received my keys, I was well informed and kept up to date with the progress of my home. Thank you WOW for making my dreams become reality. If you are looking at building your first home and want to be looked after from start to finish, WOW Homes is the builder for you

Construction End DateJun 2018

Sharon Y.

Sharon Y.asked

Where can I find pictures of homes build by wow?

Alanab

Alanabasked

Hi there, I am looking to build my first home with my other half (his first home as well) so we would be eligible for the first home owners grant. A few questions: (May seem silly but I just want to know)

1. The $45,000 promotion going on at the moment - how does that fit into the costing of the house? Can it be used as part of the deposit?

2. I have bad credit history (Bad decisions made in the past) and my other half has a great credit history - has anyone have any experience dealing with WOW Homes in this situation and had much issues get a low deposit loan?

Crystal K.WOW Homes

Hi, Thank you for your question. Would you like me to get one of our sales reps to give you a call to answer all your questions and discuss your options?
Many thanks
Wow Homes

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

Alanab, do your homework, the huge promo is an increase overall to the house price. Wow homes are actually one of the most expensive and only back their structural warranty with the bare minimum allowed. Not even close to the industry standard of 25 years.

RJS80

RJS80asked

How many weeks/months has it taken to build your WOw homes?

Jasmine. A
Jasmine. A

It took longer then others because we had finansual issuse, with the issuse it took over a year but once we had everything we needed to qualify it took roughly 7 month, the house itself was built quickly,the paper work was a head ache but worth it.

Gem S
Gem S

Ours took 7-8 months for the build

ric86
ric86

8 monthsssss, I built with b1 homes my house was completed from brickwork stage in 15 weeks

Get an answer from our members and WOW Homes representatives