WOW Homes (page 5 of 10)

• Flooring

Firsthomie

FirsthomieMandurah

Hastle free

I was impressed that even though i built over the Christmas period the construction was not slowed as a few tradesmen worked over this period. Everything ran smoothly and the office staff were wonderful when dealing with any queries. The pre start selection process was a lot easier than I was anticipating and i had a great choice of selections available. My home is now finished and i am very happy with the end result.

Michael A

Michael AWA, 6055

Build time so quick! Excellent staff all the way and happy as.

At the beginning Maxon finance (Kristin, Maxine and Fiona) were always there to help with any questions we had. We had a problem at the beginning before building was started with paperwork, but Anne helped us quickly and all was solved (THANK YOU!). Nina helped us pick everything and was patient and awesome with any changes we made too. The quality and speed of the build was impressive and when final inspection came around we dealt with Jim who fixed the one problem we had in 2 days. We have just moved in and couldn't be happier with the house and the land we picked through Wow homes. Overall a very smooth experience for our first house and would recommend them to anyone who is looking at doing the same. Thanks everyone! :)

Construction End DateJun 2018
Nicky

Nicky

Sub-standard fittings

Construction End DateMay 2014
Em83

Em83Perth

First time building... easy!

The process from start to finish was easy. We were supported in making the changes to the plans so we could have our dream home. Pre start was simple and the pre start file was an amazing tool to help make the choices we wanted. The build process was quick and the workmanship excellent. Thanks to Omar and a great team for helping us achieve the dream of owning our first home.

Construction End DateJun 2018

Couldnt ask for more!!

the design choices and selections were great! building happened within 5 months and I have had the best support and care from all staff from WOW. im very impressed with all the help we have had and the journey was a lot more easier than I ever expected. thanks again to everyone on the team and a SHOUT OUT to Fraser, Nina, Stephen and jess for doing an amazing job!!

Crystal K.WOW Homes

Great building expirience and an amazing first home!

My house was built to an extremely high standard with great workmanship and excellent detailing. The entire process was so easy and everyone I spoke to were so attentive and helpful. Any questions I had were answered promptly and well and I never felt alone during this experience. I felt that my home was in good hands from beginning to end. I would highly recommend WOW homes to anyone looking to build.

Crystal K.WOW Homes

We made the right choice, Wow! Wow! Wow!

Our experience with Wow is awesome, from start to finish they guide us all the way, all the questions answered, staffs are friendly and very accommodating. Every appointment with them will be at your convenience. We never have any issues with them. If you choose Wow, you will never regret it. Fast and reliable. Thank you so much. Really, all we can say is Wow!!!

Lauren

LaurenPerth

Fantastic Company for a first home owner!

Thank-you WOW homes for a wonderful building experience. From our first meeting with Josh, finance with Maxine, Pre-start with Nina and building coordination by Jess and Steve the supervisor have all been excellent.
We love our new home and we would recommend any one wanting to build to go with WOW homes.
A big shout out to Jess and Steve who were so fantastic in getting us into our new home faster than the estimated end time. We appreciate the WOW team for giving us an AMAZING first home experience.

Crystal K.WOW Homes

A great team and a great home!

Thank you Wow homes for making our building journey a complete joy. Wow homes looked after everything from finding us a block to designing our home according to our needs. The team is very accomodating and we managed to get the details that make our home ours just right. From start to finish the process was quick and easy without a single fault. I have dealt with more expensive home builders int eh past and the quality of service that Wow offer is even better. I will be building with Wow again for sure. Special mention goes to Omar, Zoe, Jessica, and Steven for ensuring everything ran smoothly. They are a top team!

Construction End DateJan 2018
Katherine

Katherine

One of A Kind! ❤️

Wow Homes is such a Fantastic Builder! built our house in no time,they are very IMPRESSIVE! As first home buyer everything is new to Us but this builder gave Us the Best experience! No dramas, hassle-free & always made us comfortable.Their professional staff help Us In every way they could & we’re very Thankful for that! It’s all worth it & They even exceeded our expectations. They keep us updated from the start of the processing & in every step of the way till the end. More that words can say How Happy We Are right now with Our Dream House! Big Thanks to Wow Homes!

Zane Lao

Zane LaoPerth

A company with a HEART

Stoked!!

Pretty stoked with how the house turned out! From the day I signed the paper I was kept inform about what was going on. Thanks to Nina for her help!! And Jessica for keeping me updated at least once a week!! Any question I asked I had a response that day and any issues were resolved. The house and the quality is amazing!!

Construction End DateMar 2019
Nico

NicoPerth

Pretty Stoked!

Really happy with the build and the communication process from the day dot. Thanks to Zoe for all her knowledge and thanks to Nitesh the master of Landsdale. Was a pleasure to deal with from the start. The only hurdle that fell was when there were things stolen over the Christmas period however this is no fault of the builder, only the fault of those who are pretty desperate. Thanks again to Wow Homes!

Crystal K.WOW Homes

Hi Nico Thank you for your great review ,your appreciation has been passed on to Zoe & Nitesh who are both fantastic at what they do. All the best for the future and we wish you many happy years ahead in your new home from all at Wow Homes

Jarryd M

Jarryd MMandurah

Seamless

Very happy with WoW Homes. From walking into the door and being offered a coffee everytime to being kept up to date with build and finance progress we never felt like "just a number". We were first homebuilders and were explained everything in the simplest of terms. We visited the build site at least 3 times a week and each time something new had been put in. We thought building over Xmas would have delayed our house but to get in before easter was awesome. Currently living in our new house and couldnt be more relaxed

Crystal K.WOW Homes

Great service before and during build

Abuchi

AbuchiPerth

Beautiful and Quality Home Builders

Construction End DateOct 2017
Crystal K.WOW Homes

The perfect name to trust when building your dream house

Wow Homes, the name you can trust in building your dream house for your family. Process of transaction are well explained, all necessary documents are well presented and form of communications are convenient. They build your house on time, ( I never experienced any delays). Staff are so approachable at all times, from Receptionist, Agent, Building Supervisor & Builder Liason Officer, Hats off to the team!

Crystal K.WOW Homes

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure sharing this building journey with you. We wish you all the best in your new home!! :)

Ram

RamCaversham

Home Building

Workmanship and quality of property is quite nice. Standard selection on fittings which were of good quality wise. Faster completion from start and quick hand over and that makes the transit period shorter to enable to move in, as mostly we get double bills during construction stage. (rent and interest on mortgage, 2 bills). Customer support is quite good. Quick response for issues, appreciate the building maintenance supervisor, he is perfect and handy in all aspects of the house issues.

Construction End DateDec 2017

Amazing!

All the workmanship on the house in amazing, we love our new home. Its exactly how we wanted it. We never thought we'd get exactly what we wanted in our first home, but the guys at WOW homes aced it! From the moment we walked through the doors.
Omar helped us though every silly question we asked and we cant thank him enough for our beautiful home!
Thanks everyone at WOW. you are all legends

Construction End DateNov 2017
Crystal K.WOW Homes

Hi Bee! We are so happy you love your new home & it was everything you wanted. We wish you all the best in your new home :)

Fast and Flawless

Construction End DateDec 2017

Sharon Y.

Sharon Y.asked

Where can I find pictures of homes build by wow?

Alanab

Alanabasked

Hi there, I am looking to build my first home with my other half (his first home as well) so we would be eligible for the first home owners grant. A few questions: (May seem silly but I just want to know)

1. The $45,000 promotion going on at the moment - how does that fit into the costing of the house? Can it be used as part of the deposit?

2. I have bad credit history (Bad decisions made in the past) and my other half has a great credit history - has anyone have any experience dealing with WOW Homes in this situation and had much issues get a low deposit loan?

Crystal K.WOW Homes

Hi, Thank you for your question. Would you like me to get one of our sales reps to give you a call to answer all your questions and discuss your options?
Many thanks
Wow Homes

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

Alanab, do your homework, the huge promo is an increase overall to the house price. Wow homes are actually one of the most expensive and only back their structural warranty with the bare minimum allowed. Not even close to the industry standard of 25 years.

RJS80

RJS80asked

How many weeks/months has it taken to build your WOw homes?

Jasmine. A
Jasmine. A

It took longer then others because we had finansual issuse, with the issuse it took over a year but once we had everything we needed to qualify it took roughly 7 month, the house itself was built quickly,the paper work was a head ache but worth it.

Gem S
Gem S

Ours took 7-8 months for the build

ric86
ric86

8 monthsssss, I built with b1 homes my house was completed from brickwork stage in 15 weeks

Get an answer from our members and WOW Homes representatives