Listing monitored by WOW Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

LOVE OUR HOUSE

After a rocky start to get going, we then had a great experience with WOW.
The house was quickly built and was an amazing quality! There were no issues with the build and it went smoothly!
They were up front about the costs and there were no added or extra hidden costs, which we were grateful for!
Thanks WOW!

Alanah
AlanahPerth, WA

Was an absolute pleasure to build with!

As a first home buyer/builder they helped me at every step of the process.
Every email was responded to quickly and every question answered no matter how silly it may have sounded.
The ability to customise the build was also wonderful as I was able to take a base plan and adjust it to my tastes.
Thank you to my team for making this a super easy experience.
I will be recommending WOW to everyone for an easy and well constructed build!

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateMarch 2021

Hassle free service.

We just build a home with WOW and the process was quick, easy and with little interruptions to the process! Would build with wow again. Workmanship is great. We had issues with the wrong colour taps being installed but this was easily fixed, I also wasn’t able to make it to Perth for key handover so the delivered the keys to Mandurah for me!

Kurt S.
Kurt S.Perth, WA

Finally in our first home!

Thanks to WOW Homes, we've finally been able to move out of our parents' homes and get our own place!
So glad to have been able to build and avoid renting. This is all thanks to our initial sales consultant and the in-house finance team.
Our building supervisor and client liaison were also fantastic! They were extremely attentive and responsive, and always went above and beyond to ensure that we knew what was happening with our build by providing frequent updates and swiftly fixing any issues that came up.
We have been moved in for a week now and have been really impressed with the final product - the workmanship and quality is great.

Quade Starkey
Quade StarkeyPerth, WA

Excellent for first home starters

Wow homes help me to get my first home, I could have not done with out there help.
They worked hard for me to active my first home purchase. They help me to get my finance in the right place with there expert advice and my wonderful Mortage broker Maxon finance to get everything it place to have my first home. Have had few little things that needed fixing but have be out quite quickly to fix the little issues. Very happy first home they got me in it ,when I thought it was not ever going to happen .
Would have to thank them all for hard work they all did to active that was only a dream 2 years ago

• +3Thumbnail

Bernice O.
Bernice O.Perth, WA

Good coming from a sceptic

First build so I didn't know what to expect but Zac made things easy to understand, very quick replies for my many questions. Final cost was over the original estimation but that was because of the modifications and additions I wanted. Workmanship was decent but not perfect. Would be better if builders liaised with the fencing people to line up with completion due to quicker than expected build estimate. Ernie from finance and Kara were very helpful and overall I think the build went smoothly and quickly compared to a couple of others' experiences I've heard about.

Get quotes

Rocky Start but Amazing Outcome!!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Hannah
HannahPerth, WA

wow homes

Carlo from wow homes where amazing he helped up in so many ways! our first house wouldn't have come out better and it was all thanks to wow homes and Carlo.

great

Very impressed with the service we received and the build was fast especially for wet season.
We had a hiccup with paperwork getting lost but that was resolved.
The final cost compared to estimated was abit more then expected.

Sammy
SammyPerth, WA

Double thumbs up

The team at WOW homes made building my first home as a young single girl less daunting and helped me understand and guide me in all the right directs. My building consultant Carlo went above and beyond. The build went really quick and I am very happy, there was a couple of errors but nothing I would let ruin the overall experience.

Micheal
MichealPerth, WA

Good 1st Experience

Surprisingly everything ran very smoothly with WOW homes. We had no major problems and was in contact regularly through the process and we are happy with the final product. Only problem we had was some extra light switches added were put in the worst of places. It is in a way our fault for signing off on it with out realizing but i just thought a bit of common sense they would put them in a practical location.

Good Experience

No complaints so far. Everything turned out really good. There were changes which we ask them to do wow homes did it happily. Service was great. Quite understanding as well.

Build StagePost-Construction

Firsthomie
FirsthomieMandurah

Hastle free

I was impressed that even though i built over the Christmas period the construction was not slowed as a few tradesmen worked over this period. Everything ran smoothly and the office staff were wonderful when dealing with any queries. The pre start selection process was a lot easier than I was anticipating and i had a great choice of selections available. My home is now finished and i am very happy with the end result.

Construction End DateMar 2018

Get quotes

Great service before and during build

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Ram
RamCaversham

Home Building

Workmanship and quality of property is quite nice. Standard selection on fittings which were of good quality wise. Faster completion from start and quick hand over and that makes the transit period shorter to enable to move in, as mostly we get double bills during construction stage. (rent and interest on mortgage, 2 bills). Customer support is quite good. Quick response for issues, appreciate the building maintenance supervisor, he is perfect and handy in all aspects of the house issues.

Construction End DateDec 2017

Sharon Y.
Sharon Y.asked

Where can I find pictures of homes build by wow?

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, I am looking to build my first home with my other half (his first home as well) so we would be eligible for the first home owners grant. A few questions: (May seem silly but I just want to know)

1. The $45,000 promotion going on at the moment - how does that fit into the costing of the house? Can it be used as part of the deposit?

2. I have bad credit history (Bad decisions made in the past) and my other half has a great credit history - has anyone have any experience dealing with WOW Homes in this situation and had much issues get a low deposit loan?

Crystal K.WOW Homes

Hi, Thank you for your question. Would you like me to get one of our sales reps to give you a call to answer all your questions and discuss your options?
Many thanks
Wow Homes

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

Alanab, do your homework, the huge promo is an increase overall to the house price. Wow homes are actually one of the most expensive and only back their structural warranty with the bare minimum allowed. Not even close to the industry standard of 25 years.

RJS80
RJS80asked

How many weeks/months has it taken to build your WOw homes?

Jasmine. A
Jasmine. A

It took longer then others because we had finansual issuse, with the issuse it took over a year but once we had everything we needed to qualify it took roughly 7 month, the house itself was built quickly,the paper work was a head ache but worth it.

Gem S
Gem S

Ours took 7-8 months for the build

ric86
ric86

8 monthsssss, I built with b1 homes my house was completed from brickwork stage in 15 weeks

Get an answer from our members and WOW Homes representatives