Listing monitored by WOW Homes

Sara B.
Sara B.Perth, WA

Genuinely Impressed

Jasmine G.WOW Homes

Wow Sara! We all have such a huge smile on our faces reading your wonderful review. Thank you for trusting Jack and Wow Homes to help make your dream a reality. We can't wait to keep Wow'ing you throughout your building process :)

Jackie T
Jackie TPerth, WA

Cannot Recommend Enough!!

From the beginning, we have been welcomed by the WOW Homes team and we are nothing but impressed. From discovery session to pre-start, they have been incredibly helpful and willing to go the extra mile as they have chased down every question or query we have thrown their way.
Thank you especially to team that helped us and all your hard work in helping to make our dream a reality.
WOW Homes has an incredible selection of materials which are high in quality to create your dream home. If you are thinking about building, then look no further.

Jasmine G.WOW Homes

Wow, Jackie! Thank you so much for your review! It has been an absolute pleasure assisting you so far.
We hope that we can continue to Wow you throughout your building journey :) Thanks again for choosing to build with WOW Homes

Anuska
AnuskaWestern Australia

My perfect first home and my great achievement.

Morgan G.
Morgan G.Perth, WA

Amazing build, will definitely build again with WOW Homes

From start to finish Wow homes was amazing
The minute I started looking at building Severin was amazing, to there in-house mortgage broker Ted was oh the ball with getting me the best possible offer
To the build itself, I can’t fault one thing
The Communication Wow homes was amazing throughout the whole build even if there wasn’t anything to update me on the did just that
They were so accommodating with my being fifo, even fit a few meeting in on public holidays
I will definitely be building again with wow home

Krystle and Joshua
Krystle and JoshuaPerth, WA

would 100% recommend!!

Our build was right on schedule, we had regular updates for each stage of the build and even some just to check in on us. Absolutely no issues with the build, the quality is amazing. My partner and I are very satisfied wit our first home. We would definitely recommend WOW Homes to our friends who look at building in the future.

Jasmine G.WOW Homes

GREAT EXPERIENCE, VERY HELPFUL!

WOW HOMES HAS BEEN SO HELPFUL DURING THE WHOLE PROCESS.
SEVY IS VERY FRIENDLY AND WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH AND ALWAYS FOUND A WAY TO ACCOMODATE MY NEEDS AND I FELT LIKE ALWAYS HAD MY BEST INTEREST AT HEART.
FINAL COST OF THE BUILD WAS WELL WITHIN MY EXPECTATIONS AND IT WAS ALWAYS TAYLORED TO MY BUDGET. THANK YOU!!

Get quotes

They put the wow in WOW homes

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Pre start experience

Pre start was great, the process was quick, and all our queries were answered. Nothing was an issue and we were left feeling good about the options and decisions we made. Thank you to the team at WOW we're really looking forward to seeing our home come to life soon.

Lucinda M
Lucinda MPerth, WA

Great pre-start experience

The pre-start process was smooth and informative. Having just finished our final pre-start meeting, we are very happy with our home fitting selections from WOW's display showroom and the excellent, friendly customer service we received by Hannah on the day. Big thanks also to Marlise and Sev who have assisted us greatly along the way. Huge thanks to Monique as well who did a fantastic job assisting us with the financial aspect.

Build StagePre-Construction

Donna and Rob
Donna and RobPerth, WA

We are beyond happy with our build experience with WOW Homes.

The workmanship, build quality and finish of our beautiful new home is outstanding. Slab down to key handover in under 26 weeks, in this current climate is AMAZING!! The WOW team - Zac, Monique, Courtney, Natalie, Leo and Jim were great to work with. Always quick to respond to our emails and phone calls. They made the process so easy. We recommend WOW homes for a stylish, professional, easy and uncomplicated build!

Definitely a WOW home!

WOW went above and beyond to ensure that their customers are happy and satisfied throughout the whole building process. They were always easy to contact and ensured all questions were answered promptly. We absolutely love our new home and it has definitely exceeded our expectations. We can’t thank them enough and will definitely be recommending to friends who are building!

Matilda M.
Matilda M.Perth, WA

Nice easy build

I had an amazing experience building with wow homes, had none of the horror stories many others have. Severin, Ted and Spencer made the whole process easy and straight forward. Any issues were responded to and dealt with immediately and they accommodated my requests in terms of changes to design. Being a low income earner they made it easy to get into my own home. Would recommend wow homes to anyone looking to build.

Gautam YashaPerth, WA

Well Built and Beautiful Finish

So the home journey commenced in Nov 2020 with initial hiccups of late supply thanks to Covid-19. Finally once the brick works commenced there was no looking back. The office staff with particular mention for Courtney, Natalie, Leo and Spencer were fabulous. They all worked on the same page and explained everything well. The finish product is wonderful and we are glad we chose WOW homes !! Thank you

Isaac M.
Isaac M.Perth, WA

First home built and very satisfied!

My build was very well managed. From the first day I felt like I was very well looked after by the staff and genuinely cared for and listened to. The final product of my home has been great and I have been able to move in with no issues at all. I also believe I have got great value for the money that I have put into the house particularly with the way WOW homes now have "smart" homes with features like MyPlace ect.
I would 100% do this process again with WOW homes.

Jack C.
Jack C.Perth, WA

The process from day one with wow home was good clear and answer all questions.

The build was well managed and I was kept up to date with the process.
Workmanship was good quality and build quality was top notch. Everything was built to a standard of high quality.
No major issues only small ones that where fixed very quickly.
Final cost was pretty accurate to the estimate.

Sharon Y.
Sharon Y.asked

Where can I find pictures of homes build by wow?

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, I am looking to build my first home with my other half (his first home as well) so we would be eligible for the first home owners grant. A few questions: (May seem silly but I just want to know)

1. The $45,000 promotion going on at the moment - how does that fit into the costing of the house? Can it be used as part of the deposit?

2. I have bad credit history (Bad decisions made in the past) and my other half has a great credit history - has anyone have any experience dealing with WOW Homes in this situation and had much issues get a low deposit loan?

Crystal K.WOW Homes

Hi, Thank you for your question. Would you like me to get one of our sales reps to give you a call to answer all your questions and discuss your options?
Many thanks
Wow Homes

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

Alanab, do your homework, the huge promo is an increase overall to the house price. Wow homes are actually one of the most expensive and only back their structural warranty with the bare minimum allowed. Not even close to the industry standard of 25 years.

RJS80
RJS80asked

How many weeks/months has it taken to build your WOw homes?

Jasmine. A
Jasmine. A

It took longer then others because we had finansual issuse, with the issuse it took over a year but once we had everything we needed to qualify it took roughly 7 month, the house itself was built quickly,the paper work was a head ache but worth it.

Gem S
Gem S

Ours took 7-8 months for the build

ric86
ric86

8 monthsssss, I built with b1 homes my house was completed from brickwork stage in 15 weeks

Get an answer from our members and WOW Homes representatives