WR Electrical & Solar

WR Electrical & Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Purchase Price$3,600.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Nathan G.

Nathan G.

Great people, great service, great price!

I was recommended to WR Electrical & Solar after looking for a system to be installed and I am so glad I went with them.

I spoke with Brendan and he laid down all the facts, recommendations and costs up front. After deciding which panels and inverter would be best suited to my budget and location we were booked in within a few days.

The team were extremely punctual, friendly, timely and did a fantastic job. System is up and running perfectly.

Definitely recommend!

Ever Power Solar

Need better quotes & high quality solar panels?

Ad
Robert McNab

Robert McNabPerth, WA

The Best Solar Panel/ Energy in the West

WR Electrical and Solar are a local W.A. Solar company where the owner Brendan is part of his installation team. WR was recommended to me by a former customer of theirs. When we first checked out Solar we were bombarded by Eastern State Companies and then phone calls from Indians. . So glad we chose local Brendan and his team to install our 6.6kw/5kw Fronius system. At least get WR/Brendon to give you a quote. Tel 0430211127

Trustworthiness