Wrap Yourself Slim Spa Clay Mini Body Wrap Kit

Wrap Yourself Slim Spa Clay Mini Body Wrap Kit

Amazing product!

The European Dry Mineral Clay Complete Home Body Wrap Kit is simply a flawless product. It is one of the many products I have tried to enhance the richness of my skin, and is something that I will continue to use. It is extremely affordable, and I think it's at a steal price given the results received from it. I have recommended this product to all of my friends, and hope that they attain some sense and purchase it. There is simply nothing wrong with this product, and I rate it 5 stars for sure!

[url removed]

Spa Quality Body Wrap Clay

I purchased this clay to use with a body wrap recipe I'd found on the internet. The clay was great and felt just like wraps I'd had previously at the salon. The same company sell wrapping bandages but I just used plastic food (glad) wrap instead of bandages which seemed to work really well and I just threw it away afterwards (no messy cleanup!)
    Just like the spa