WridgWays NSW

WridgWays NSW

Thurgoona, Tomago and Villawood

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Items Damage, Insurance massive delays on going

Gina59Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst Packing & handling of Furniture of any move I have ever had

Gina59

Avoid at all costs - You get what you pay for

Exceptional service and attention

Hi Sharon.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear that we made your move a stress-free and positive experience, and hope you are enjoying your new home. Thanks for moving with us!
Regards, WridgWays

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible after sales service

Bridie

Bridie

Do Not Use - Where Is My Stuff???

MattHervey Bay

Worst company I have ever dealt with.. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Matt

I have sent an email to this address as requested over a week ago and have heard no response. It seems your complaints department is just like everything else about this company, all lip service.

Not happy

Toby

Toby

Terrible

Expect items to go missing
Items went missing zero damn were given by santa fe
I also know other people that received there items damaged and missing

Susie

SusieSydney

Huge hassle, sales team mislead you to close a sale

Fatty

FattySydney

Not that good experience

Some stuff and furniture got scratches. We have missing items for our vacuum cleaner and they were not able to assist to locate where they are. We got a standard insurance and they didn't allow us to claim anything as they said they will only pay if the whole shipment is damaged or lost. Unless we got the premium insurance which is more expensive than the standard, they said we can claim the $110 we paid for buying new vacuum cleaner parts. That sounded ridiculous to me as if we paid for the premium insurance that would be same amount for buying new vacuum cleaner parts. So their insurance is useless. We paid for packing and unpacking but the delivery guys won't help unless you tell them as if they are in haste to get done.

Travis

TravisSydney

Inconsistent Service

Very helpful

I have moved with Wridgeways twice and both has been stress free. We have a 3 bedroom home and have moved from NSW to WA and back the NSW to QLD. We had to wait an extra few days for our goods.

Office LocationAlbury

Shazza

ShazzaNewcastle

Want the Best, use Santa Fe Wridgways

They packed and moved our two story home to 3 different locations without any hassle to us. We used their packing service again (this was our 4th move with them) which made it very easy for us to relax through the process. All the staff from the initial contact with the office to the actual move were friendly and very helpful. We highly recommend Santa Fe Wridgways!

Office LocationNewcastle, Sydney & Brisbane
cickqr

cickqrSydney

These local movers were sensational

We had a split move (some local some international) and I have to say the local guys lived up to expectations. Their packers were great and provided a great experience to unpacking at home. My wife was incredibly happy with their management of the whole process at the site. I was overseas at the time and heard nothing but positive comments from the local mover guys. Coordination of international and delays was different experience but was resolved to our satisfaction eventually.

Note: no reward received; we don't have a hoyts :)

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Excellent service, attention to details, highly recommended

A large 5 bedroom house move from NSW to WA, the moved progressed as per schedule and on time. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Athena

AthenaMelbourne

Interstate relocation made easy

This is the second interstate move I have made with Santa Fe WridgWays. The first time was from Perth to Sydney back in 2010 and because they were so good the first time, I decided to go with them again (after reviewing different quotes online) for my recent relocation from Sydney to Melbourne. I made the right decision. Customer service throughout the quoting and confirmation process was excellent and highly responsive. Pick up and delivery staff were friendly and efficient. This is a company you can trust.

A review of my recent move from Sydney to Adelaide

I moved an apartment from Sydney to Melbourne. The help and assistance provided at both ends of the move was timely, efficient and expertly handled. I suffered no damages or loss and was most impressed by all of the staff that I
dealt with.
From my point of view, you run a great operation.

Thank for making my move so easy.

They were fantastic.

3 bedroom 2 bathroom plus 2 garages
From Wahgunyah VIC to Yea Vic.
Over 2 and a half hour drive.
They were all great, all were very helpful at all times. Made it a very easy move. They were reliable and always on time.
Highly recommended.

Office LocationAlbury Nsw

Laura T.

Laura T.Albury

They made it so simple!

From a 4 bedroom family home to a five bedroom family home 10kms away. The move took all day, plenty of stuff successfully moved!

Office LocationAlbury