WridgWays NSW

3.3

Tricia d.

Tricia d.Perth, WA

• NSW

The worst move we have encountered in our lives COO now based in Melbourne

Roy

RoySydney, NSW

• NSW

Completely unprofessional moving! Superb in procrastination!

I am a current client of this unprofessional company. My shipment was collected from Hong Kong on 28 March 2020 and this company claimed that the delivery time would be 5-8 weeks. After repeated emails and voice messages, they finally told me that my stuff was still sitting in the origin after 9 weeks! They did not give me any explanation at all and their replies are simply procrastinating.

NEVER hire this company unless you want to dump everything you own at a very high cost!

• NSW

Absolutely appalling movers, utterly disgusted

• NSW

They lost at least one of our boxes and have barely communicated with me to assist in finding the missing items

jibin0102Perth

• NSW

Insurance and claim process is a joke

Did an interstate transport from WA to NSW with Wridgways. I opted for the gold cover insurance from them. The stuff arrived broken TV, mold and dew, torn lounge suite and broken washing machine. Its been 3 months since i put the claim and still haven't had a resolution yet. Just back and forth emails with stupid random offers and claims. Opened up a dispute with Cowden who is the insurance broker and even after receiving recommendation from them WridgWays have not responded. They don't give a sh*t about customer service, try and avoid at all cost

jibin0102

I am not directly dealing with WridgWays anymore, I wont be doing in the future either. Your Insurance Manger couldn't even attend my call or give a call back for over 2 weeks. All communications are being done through Cowden or Zurich direct

WridgWaysWridgWays

Hello Jibin, thank you once again for your feedback. We will pass this along to our management team so we can work to improve our systems and processes. Regards, WridgWays

A great removalist

We wish to thank all concerned at WridgeWays for the terrific job they did in handling our move in October 2019 from Milperra to Leura (about 95kms). This involved a move from a 3 bedroom house and garage. Everything happened without a hitch from start to finish and we are grateful for a job very well done. A special mention to our removalists on the day, Carl and Terry. We were not only amazed by their strength and professionalism but the excellent care they took of our property and goods. They were also really cheerful and actually made the day a pleasant experience (well at least for us).

Items Damage, Insurance massive delays on going

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

Worst Packing & handling of Furniture of any move I have ever had

Gina59

Avoid at all costs - You get what you pay for

Exceptional service and attention

Hi Sharon.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear that we made your move a stress-free and positive experience, and hope you are enjoying your new home. Thanks for moving with us!
Regards, WridgWays

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible after sales service

Bridie

Bridie

• NSW

Do Not Use - Where Is My Stuff???

MattHervey Bay

• NSW

Worst company I have ever dealt with.. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Matt

I have sent an email to this address as requested over a week ago and have heard no response. It seems your complaints department is just like everything else about this company, all lip service.

Not happy

Toby

Toby

Terrible

Expect items to go missing
Items went missing zero damn were given by santa fe
I also know other people that received there items damaged and missing

Susie

SusieSydney

• NSW

Huge hassle, sales team mislead you to close a sale

Fatty

FattySydney

Not that good experience

Some stuff and furniture got scratches. We have missing items for our vacuum cleaner and they were not able to assist to locate where they are. We got a standard insurance and they didn't allow us to claim anything as they said they will only pay if the whole shipment is damaged or lost. Unless we got the premium insurance which is more expensive than the standard, they said we can claim the $110 we paid for buying new vacuum cleaner parts. That sounded ridiculous to me as if we paid for the premium insurance that would be same amount for buying new vacuum cleaner parts. So their insurance is useless. We paid for packing and unpacking but the delivery guys won't help unless you tell them as if they are in haste to get done.

Travis

TravisSydney

Inconsistent Service

Very helpful

I have moved with Wridgeways twice and both has been stress free. We have a 3 bedroom home and have moved from NSW to WA and back the NSW to QLD. We had to wait an extra few days for our goods.

Office LocationAlbury
Shazza

ShazzaNewcastle

Want the Best, use Santa Fe Wridgways

They packed and moved our two story home to 3 different locations without any hassle to us. We used their packing service again (this was our 4th move with them) which made it very easy for us to relax through the process. All the staff from the initial contact with the office to the actual move were friendly and very helpful. We highly recommend Santa Fe Wridgways!

Office LocationNewcastle, Sydney & Brisbane