WridgWays SA, Dry Creek

WridgWays SA, Dry Creek

Good service from Perth - Poor Service from Adelaide

Four Bedroom full Household move from Perth to Adelaide. The Perth team were great, everything packed and sorted with expediency. The Adelaide delivery team were great too, the move was big with stairs at the Adelaide end. What has let the situation down, is the fact that I have been waiting now for three months for the Adelaide Office to arrange a pick up of the used cartons. Which means therefore I have no access to the garage and my car is out in the elements. I am unable to unpack any more belongings which should be stored in the garage because there isn't the room for access. I have called numerous times, Sante Fe are very polite but not, however, very good at arranging a time for pick up of cartons. This is now causing me quite a lot of problems due to lack of storage space, lack of access to items I require from the garage and lack of car protection. I would think this kind of logistic should be quite a simple matter to resolve.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hi Pauline, we are so glad to hear about your great experience moving from Perth to Adelaide. I will be sure to pass this on to the teams involved in your move, and I'm sure they will be thrilled to hear how happy you are. All the best for a happy life in your new home, Santa Fe Wridgways.Thank you for your comments and best wishes. Do you think the cartons will be picked up any time soon, so that I can gain access to my garage?Hi Pauline, we are really sorry for the delays with picking up your cartons. I have passed this on to our Adelaide branch and have asked them to contact you as a matter of priority. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Santa Fe Wridgways

Ten out of Ten

We had full household move from QLD to SA, second time with WridgWays, from start to finish from office to packers and unpackers they can't do enuf to help, & are so polite ... and NO breakages!! 10 out of 10 ...

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hi L.K, thank you for your kind words. The teams involved were so happy to hear about your great experience, and we know it makes a difference for future customers to be reassured by our commitment to Five Star Service. Thanks again, and we wish you all the best for a happy life in your new home.

Top staff, made easy move

We had a 'very full' three bedroom house moved from Adelaide to Brisbane and you guys moved it all with no trouble. The guys started about 08:30 and finished approx 15:00 (the same day well done) and delivered to the new location and unloaded with ease. Even the final price worked out cheaper than the original quote. I would definitely recommend you guys for any move. Thank you!

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hi Shane, thank you for providing us with such great feedback following your move from Adelaide to Brisbane. We know that interstate moves can be a big upheaval at the best of times, and we're thrilled to hear that we made your moving experience such a positive one. All the best for a happy life in your new home, Santa Fe Wridgways

relocation

It was a big intestate move, the team was helpful and very professional. I will use Santa Fe and refer them to family and friends anyday. The pricing is competitive but could be out of reach for many singles.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hi Talent, it is so great to hear how happy you were with your recent Santa Fe Wridgways move. I will be passing your feedback on to the teams in Adelaide and Melbourne, and I'm sure they will be thrilled to know that you had such a positive experience. Thank you for getting in touch, and we hope you have a very happy life in your new home.