WridgWays WA, Bunbury

5.0 from 1 review

1 review
Garry Thomas

Garry ThomasWheatbelt, WA

Very impressed with the service

James arranged our move that went very smoothly. We had quite a lot of boxes and furniture that needed to be moved from Dalyellup to Tooday. We also had a lot of pot plants and hanging baskets which the loaded as well.
James and Rob from Bunbury were very careful with our belongings with wrapping and protective materials. The 2 guys at the Toodyay end were just as impressive. I’m sorry I can’t remember their names but they were careful in placing the 2 container loads where we wanted. It wasn’t an easy access but they just got on with the job and did it very well. I have no hesitation in recommending WridgWays for any removal activities. Thanks James.

WridgWays
WridgWaysWridgWays

Thanks for the review Garry. We'll pass on your feedback to Rob and James. We hope you enjoy your new home. Regards, WridgWays