WridgWays Questions & Answers

Vicki M.
Vicki M. · QLD

Please could u give me a quote for moving furniture from boronia heights to kennards storage shed

Norks
Norks · WridgWays

I will be moving in January 2022 How much notice do I have to give you to book- Wollongong to Wollongong

Norks
Norks · WridgWays

Vishal
Vishal

Don’t book Wridgways . It will be a big mistake. This company has filed for bankruptcy. I am trying to get my refund for the last 4 months and there is no hope.

Richie r.
Richie r.

You can no longer use Wridgways, theyre gone from the market. Call Kents Removals

Anna DD
Anna DD · QLD

I am trying to have my shipment delivered and have requested Wridgways that they do this ASAP. My shipment has been in storage with Wridgways for some time now. I first of all heard nothing from them. Then tried telephoning them using tel nos I had in my correspondence with them. The numbers now do not exist. The latest communication was from the Chief Commercial Officer who promised to pass my request to a Branch Handler. Nothing happened as yet. the worst is you cannot actually get anybody to respond to.

Jess L.
Jess L.

I am experiencing 3xqbtky the same issues. Trying to get stuff out of storage that has been with them for 10 years. Even had a date booked and they cancelled the morning of delivery. No reasonable response from anyone. Absolutely useless.

N J SWIFT
N J SWIFT · WridgWays

I’m waiting for belongings picked up on 21 and 22 September 2020; I was told it had left WA on 26/12/2020. On checking the ship today, it’s en route to China. I am not in China.
Do you know when my belongings will be delivered?

Loren
Loren · VIC, Dandenong South

Why was my review rejected?
Titled A Wonderful Day...
Loren

AGinBNE · WridgWays

Apparently this company doesn’t like it when you write negative reviews on here as they have them rejected and not posted. Seems mine was rejected and I wasn’t notified why.... I’ll just keep submitting until it gets through otherwise I’ll just keep leaving comments in the Q&A section... Review Below:

Brisbane contractors, do NOT do work for this company if they contract you to fix any damage they have done to their clients property.
They do not pay their bills and I’ve now had to pass on the invoice to my debt collector for collection.

AGinBNE

Still no review posted on why they enjoy skipping out on paying their contractors.
If anyone is thinking of using them for their removal needs, don’t bother, they can’t even pay contractors who fix the damage they cause to other peoples property.

gina
gina · WridgWays

How long does it take for me to get my belongings back when having paid in full for Santa Fe Wridgeways - to re- wrap and box my goods which have been sat in the Brisbane storage for some time, then sent to Sydney to be put in a container then shipped to Canada? It has has been just over a month now and I have been told they are still waiting for the final documents- before they can inform me when my things will be shipped.

WridgWays   DM

Hi Gina, I'd really like to provide you with an answer to your question, but need a little bit more information before we can look into this. Would you be able to either send us a private message, or alternatively send an email to customercare@santafewridgways.com with the full name you booked your move under, as well as your best contact number. Apologies for the delays and frustration you have encountered, and we will be in touch soon. Regards. Santa Fe Wridgways

Dv4
Dv4 · WridgWays

Planning a move from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Brisbane. Santa Fe is pretty reputable here in Malaysia and the South East Asian region. The pre-move survey was done efficiently and the person who conducted it was very knowledgeable too. Is this an issue specific to Santa Fe Wridgways Au? I'm worried about using them now.

ember

Run away from this company. Along with a loss of personal items which have never been found or paid for, the company gets every thing wrong. We employed them for an exclusive 40 ft container only to find after I left Australia they removed items without my consent and prompty lost an unknown amount of items as their inventory was not accurate.

I have not heard from them about my lost property since I was told by a manager they would fix it.

In short do yourself a favour DO NOT MOVE with this company. I could go on for pages regarding the problems we encountered but read the reviews and ask yourself why there are 4 or 5 fantastic reviews all in the same month ???? followed by reviews from people that had no end of issues.

Hope this helps

WridgWays   DM

Hi Dv4, Santa Fe Wridgways has a very strong reputation in Australia too, with 124 years of experience in moving both locally and globally. We acknowledge that every now and again mistakes can be made, and we make a genuine effort to resolve any issues that may occur during a move. The nature of our industry does mean that people are much more likely to share bad news rather than good news, and we regret that this can sometimes make it seem that our committment to Five Star Service has wavered. Whenever a negative review is received we contact the customer immediately, as long as they have provided identifying information, and will work collaboratively to ensure a resolution is reached. Our customers are what matters the most to us, and we would love to have the opportunity to prove this to you if you do choose to move with us. Please contact customercare@santafewridgways.com if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Santa Fe Wridgways

John Y.
John Y.

I felt the until I received my property damaged and even when the driver signed a document and wrote that the move caused the damage, Santa Fe refused to reimburse.

I would not recommend them.

ember

To date, which is seven months later we have not had our personal effects delivered or compensation paid.

I would be happy to provide a glowing review if one was earned and deserved. It is only the nature of a business to receive BAD reviews if they do a poor job. We employed others that performed a function that was expected by us and they received good reviews.

Santa Fe did not preform a satisfactory job and they should own that review as this is how they performed on the day. They have never paid restitution or located our precious and personal effects.

They continue to receive bad reviews because they simply don't do the right thing by their customers..

ember · WridgWays

Are the good reviews authentic? With all the problems we have had with this company and its sister company NZ Van Lines I can't imagine the reviews could possibly be great with one person and so totally incompetent with the next?

HONESTY COUNTS
HONESTY COUNTS

Feed back reviews late August / september 2015 are bogus positive reviews and should be removed- by product review - it was the brain child of their marketing department at the time

ember

If all product reviews for August/September 2015 are fraudulent positive reviews this company should be investigated and charges accordingly.

Product review are also responsible for the validity of their reviews. Product review have zero credibility if this is the case and should be held accountable.

These claims warrant further investigation.

John
John

I've been offered a "FREE Hoyts Cinema Double Pass" for a review. While it isn't conditional on providing a good review, I was called a couple of days before to ask for a rating on how the move went (it was fine, but I'm a uncomfortable knowing they solicit reviews like that). Moved July 2016.

debra Smith · WridgWays

Can anyon give me a great company to move with to NZ?

Chris P

Sorry I can only advise on who NOT to use - and that is Sante Fe Wridgways if there was any doubt. Good luck.......

debra Smith

Haha yeah I was nt going to use them after the reviews I read ...thanks lol

Alp
Alp · WridgWays

Moving from Sydney to Auckland looking at Santa Fe Wridgeways.. A little concerned at the reviews I am reading especially around insurance. Has anyone moved with them to New Zealand from Australia?

John L
John L

Get someone else! They lost 1/3 of our items and won't reply to emails.

Chris P

Yes. Stay well away. Look for my review which should soon be posted here. Chris P. 28/4/2015

Sunderland AFC
Sunderland AFC

Run a mile they are utterly awful.They lost some of our items we only moved 300ks! Damaged heaps of stuff didnt put anything together like they say they do.Don t do it you will regret it.....

Get an answer from our members and WridgWays representatives

Select a listing for your question