WridgWays (page 2)

352 reviews · Statistics

61% · 213137 · 39%
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

WridgWays352 reviews
Mick
MickVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service, Good Price

We had a small move, a two seater couch with a chase to move from Southbank Melbourne to Albury. Process was easy from booking (thanks Michael), through pick up and delivery, all managed wonderfully by our customer service rep Charbele. Price was better than any other service (we priced 4 other companies) and pick up window was met and delivery was earlier than quoted.
Recommend to anyone looking for a reasonable prices service. Show reply
Chris
ChrisQLDFar North Queensland, QLD5 posts
Mel
MelNSWSydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Villawood

Horrible service, damages and caused more stress than it was worth

I enlisted Wridgeways to move from Vic back to NSW with sometime in storage, the uplift from Melbourne was fine but the move from storage to my place in NSW... Terrible!! Damaged furniture and their attitude was shocking, making a stressful move even worse... not happy and wouldn’t recommend
WridgWays   DM

Hi Mel, sorry for the delay in coming back to you. Can you please email details of your move to marketing@wridgways.com.au. Please include the name the move was booked under and the job number, so we can investigate for you. Regards, WridgWays

Garry Thomas
Garry ThomasWAWheatbelt, WA
  Verified WA, Bunbury

Very impressed with the service

James arranged our move that went very smoothly. We had quite a lot of boxes and furniture that needed to be moved from Dalyellup to Tooday. We also had a lot of pot plants and hanging baskets which the loaded as well.
James and Rob from Bunbury were very careful with our belongings with wrapping and protective materials. The 2 guys at the Toodyay end were just as impressive. I’m sorry I can’t remember their names but they were careful in placing the 2 container loads where we wanted. It wasn’t an easy access but they just got on with the job and did it very well. I have no hesitation in recommending WridgWays for any removal activities. Thanks James. Show reply
Julie C.
Julie C.ACTCanberra 2600, ACT

A total nightmare

Moved a 2 bedroom apartment a short distance, 20 minutes.
So many damaged/ smashed & missing items.
8 weeks later nothing is resolved, it’s almost impossible to receive any reply after dozens of calls & emails & when you do it’s ‘referred to management’.
The saga continues, what an absolute nightmare.
Tricia d.
Tricia d.WAPerth, WA
Diana S.
Diana S.QLDNorth Queensland, QLD
  Verified ACT, Queanbeyan

Efficient, on time and nothing damaged

Thanks WridgWays for making our move from Canberra to Airlie Beach as smooth as possible. The boys in both ACT and QLD were efficient, on time & friendly. Nothing was damaged. Definitely recommend.
Roy
RoyNSWSydney, NSW
  Verified NSW

Completely unprofessional moving! Superb in procrastination!

I am a current client of this unprofessional company. My shipment was collected from Hong Kong on 28 March 2020 and this company claimed that the delivery time would be 5-8 weeks. After repeated emails and voice messages, they finally told me that my stuff was still sitting in the origin after 9 weeks! They did not give me any explanation at all and their replies are simply procrastinating.

NEVER hire this company unless you want to dump everything you own at a very high cost!

Angela
Angela2 posts

Excellent Service

We were only moving 4kms up the road and used WridgWays to pack, move and unpack our house. From the initial quote through to the actual move the staff were friendly and efficient. All were on time and very respectful of our belongings whilst packing and unpacking
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
David Y
David YNSWSydney, NSW

Warning! Destroyed my furniture

Please also refer to my google review for more details.
Do not trust them with your valuables! My move with wridgways has resulted in tens of thousands of dollars damage to my belongings. 18 months ago!! If you care at all about what is yours avoid these cowboys! I have even received a call from the companies coo [name removed] me I would be compensated. That was over 1 year ago. Multiple calls and messages left by me to [name removed] for a return call have been ignored. (he gave me his personal mobile believe it or not) if you receive this kind of service from the man in charge of the business imagine the example he sets for the rest of his staff. Shocker!
Rachel.L
Rachel.L
Herald
Herald
  Verified QLD, Acacia Ridge

Do not use them for international removals!

The salesman was great at the start. Quick response to emails and a very fair price but when that was all approved and signed and money paid I was appointed a moving manager and trying to get information out of him was hard work. I'm not a stressful person but I like to be informed about my times and contacts where my things were getting shipped to. Now my things are in the Netherlands and the shipping company here is holding my belongings and going to start charging me storage fees because Wrigeways has not paid their bills. I now I ring Wrigeways and they put me through to accounts which can not be contacted. Absolutely disgusting!
Jill V.
Jill V.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified WA, Perth Airport

Mighty moving men

Nathan and Caleb from WridgWays moved a room full of boxed and other items to be taken to Perth.
They had been working most of the day when they arrived and yet remained cheerful.
I felt I needed to thank them publicly as they are such hard working and helpful young men. Being a removalist certainly wouldn't be an easy job.
Well done Wridgways for employing the best.
M.J.Steel
M.J.SteelVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
Erin
Erin

Couldn't be happier!

I engaged with Wridgways as a way of getting a third quote for my move between suburbs in the inner-south to a suburb in the north of Canberra. The quote came back in with half an hour of submitting my inventory list and was literally half the price of the others I received. The sales and post-sales team were all wonderful, but not a patch on the removalists on the day! Lightening fast and so well organised, I have never seen anything like it. All the boys were friendly, polite and great communicators - I will be actively recommending this company to anyone looking for removalists. Show reply

jibin0102
jibin0102Perth4 posts
  Verified NSW

Insurance and claim process is a joke

Did an interstate transport from WA to NSW with Wridgways. I opted for the gold cover insurance from them. The stuff arrived broken TV, mold and dew, torn lounge suite and broken washing machine. Its been 3 months since i put the claim and still haven't had a resolution yet. Just back and forth emails with stupid random offers and claims. Opened up a dispute with Cowden who is the insurance broker and even after receiving recommendation from them WridgWays have not responded. They don't give a sh*t about customer service, try and avoid at all cost
Disappointed.
Disappointed.6 posts
  Verified ACT, Queanbeyan

Damaged/broke fragile items; unresponsive to claims

Small amount of furniture to move from Canberra to Townsville. There were only 2 fragile items, both clearly needed care and both were broken. A large sheet of glass to cover a side-board was smashed and a wooden sculpture was broken.
Now more than a month since the damage, and there has been no replacement, no useful response, despite repeated requests.
All their marketing is about "peace of mind"; I decided to pay their higher prices to get that "peace of mind". Very disappointing
Mark
Mark
  Verified WA, Perth Airport

They don’t care about your stuff

I recently moved from WA to VIC, after paying and sending back all the paperwork, the movers didn’t turn up on the day they were supposed to due to an “administrative error”. So sat around for a day missing work. They came on Monday, the guys were really nice. All the boxes were inventoried. However I asked for the bed frame to be wrapped to it doesn’t get damaged. When it turned up it had scratches and deep gouges in it. Also a box was missing. After numerous emails to Wridgeways about this they have done nothing. A whole box with goods has gone missing and my bed frame is damaged. Now they don’t reply to emails. This company takes your money and has absolutely no regard for you personal belongings.
James
James
  Verified ACT, Queanbeyan

Phenomenal and first class removal Team

WridgWays recently facilitated the move from our 4 Bedroom house in Canberra to an interstate location. The entire Team worked tirelessly from start to finish to ensure the perfect Customer service !
Nathan Cicchini (Sales Consultant) inspired us with the confidence to instruct Wridgways to look after us selling his Companies protocols and procedures. What a fantastic brand advocate this gentleman is. Thank you Nathan.
Brett lead the removal Team from the front and by example and again, what a huge advocate for your Company.
Thank you Wridgways !!
Alessandra Cavassa
Alessandra Cavassa

Quick and professional

Big single house on 2 floors;
Long distance move (from Mexico City)
It took the two guys from Wridgways just 3 hours to unload a 1/2container, unpack everything, mount a huge table, clean up all the empty boxes. Very nice, quick and professional
Paul
PaulNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent move by professionals

We moved a four bedroom house from the country to the coast. The three men worked so hard, were so helpful, professional and courteous. I could not fault them, goods were packed so quick with no breakages or issues. Unpacking was even faster - god they were great. WridgWays Canberra should be proud.
Ian and Sandra
Ian and Sandra

A great removalist

We wish to thank all concerned at WridgeWays for the terrific job they did in handling our move in October 2019 from Milperra to Leura (about 95kms). This involved a move from a 3 bedroom house and garage. Everything happened without a hitch from start to finish and we are grateful for a job very well done. A special mention to our removalists on the day, Carl and Terry. We were not only amazed by their strength and professionalism but the excellent care they took of our property and goods. They were also really cheerful and actually made the day a pleasant experience (well at least for us).
Cat15
Cat15QLDFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified QLD, Edmonton

Great Service

Professional and friendly service. We have used Wridgways three times now for interstate moves from Victoria to QLD. We Highly recommend them. We wouldnt use anyone else to transport our belongings. Show reply
IanM
IanM3 posts
  Verified NSW, Tomago
Lauren W.
Lauren W.3 posts

Poor customer service

We moved from Sydney to Perth in February with gold level insurance. Several items were damaged in transit. Insurance claim lodged 6 months ago. No reply despite multiple follow ups.

Artie J
JacACTCanberra 2600, ACT5 posts
SWI
SWIMelbourne3 posts

Excellent service

We moved from Queensland to Vic with Wridgways 5 years ago and found the removalists experienced, friendly and professional. When we were moving back to Queensland, we approached Wridgways again and were provided with the same excellent and professional service (from Matt). Although we didn’t end up using Wridgways again as work ended up organising our move, I would have no hesitation recommending them.
Avoid Wridgeways
Avoid Wridgeways2 posts
Sharon RL
Sharon RLNoosa
GemB
GemBBrisbane
  Verified QLD

I will never engage WridgWays again!

I recently relocated interstate with Wridgways and deeply regret my decision to choose this company.

It has been 30 days since my relocation, some of my possessions are still missing and Wridgways are unable to locate them. I am waiting on a decent status update and no one will return my calls within the promised time frames.

I am now waiting for a response from the Australian General Manager.

I am honestly shocked by the treatment I have received. The lack of communication and disregard for customer service is appalling. They do not value small business and I loathed giving 1 star for this review.

I strongly urge others to seek relocation services from alternative companies.

Show details

Susan MWAPerth, WA2 posts
Gail
Gail2 posts
  Verified VIC, Dandenong South

Never again- they treated us badly

We were quoted $4346 by the Wridgways Estimator which we accepted. 7 days before the uplift we receive an email from Melbourne office informing us the price is now $8218. This is despicable treatment. As second time users of this company we expected much better treatment. Being pensioners our health has suffered, all caused by Wridgways lack of thought and consideration. SHAME on you Wridgways.

Show details

luciaveracruz
luciaveracruzQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Professional and reliable

Overall great customer service, very professional, helpful relocating from QLD to Western Australia. Easy to communicate with, they did a great job packing and moving our belongings. There were a few minor scratches on some items but the insurance has covered the damaged.

Show reply

ABCD
ABCDArana Hills2 posts

Dream of a move!!

This was a dream move, the staff on both were outstanding. On the move in day it was raining and our house is fully carpeted, the removalists took extra care and put down drop mats on both our floor and or belongings, they took extra time to wipe their feet well while they moved in and out the house. Nothing was to hard for the team. The whole interaction from the start to the end was easy and could not be faulted. Thank you.

Show reply