4.2

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)

Going above and beyond!

Louise has been absolutely amazing to deal with and I highly recommend! After seeing some Love to Dream swaddles I liked and couldn’t get in NZ, I contacted Louise to see if she would be willing to post them to me. She didn’t hesitate at all, she was super helpful, emailed back straight away and continued on doing so to keep me updated as well as even trying make the shipping cost as low as could be.
Thanks so much Louise, I look forward to buying more things from you in the future!

Louise S.Wrigglepot

You are very welcome Lyann It was my pleasure to be able to help you get what you were after. Thank you so much for your very kind words.
Many Thanks
Louise

Igor P.
Igor P.Sydney, NSW

They sent me a product with damaged packaging

I purchased a couple of baby swaddles in this online store and one of packages arrived damaged. Moreover, it is very clear that the package had been damaged already prior to shipping out the product. The damaged area was covered with sticky tape which means they had seen the package was damaged and it did not bother them at all. They think it is totally fine to send products in indecent form. Well, I have to say it is not!!!! Especially when the product has been bought as a present. What do you think about yourself???? What a disgusting service...

Store Locationonline
Louise S.Wrigglepot

Hi Igor Thank you so much for calling me back and i am happy that we could resolve the issue for you and sort out the mix up. Many Thanks Kind Regards Louise

TreezrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressive Customer service and fast delivery

I made my first purchase from Wrigglepot and can not recommend them enough. The owner personally called me to advise one item was unavailable and offered multiple replacement options.
Items received very quickly and had a lovely personal note and gift!
Highly recommend

Store LocationOnline
Treezr

Your welcome Louise, It's not very often you get the level of service that you offer, you should be very proud of that!

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Wrigglepot compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Shanna
ShannaWanniassa 2903, ACT

Outstanding customer service

Can’t believe how lucky I was to find Wrigglepot. I have now made 3 purchases from this store and each time, Louise’s prices have been the best I have found online. If your purchase is over $25 then the customer wins again with free postage. Team all this with quality products, fast delivery and friendly, knowledgeable customer service, it’s hard to go past Wrigglepot.
I am very happy to recommend Wrigglepot for fuss free shopping.

Store LocationWrigglepot

Hi Shanna
Thank You so much for your lovely feedback. I am really happy that you have enjoyed your shopping experience with us.
Kind Regards
Louise

MrsS
MrsSWa

Posted quickly

Ordered for the first time from Wrigglepot.
Good communication regarding order, dispatched quickly, free shipping for a minimum but low spend. Well packaged. Good quality product. Very happy, would order from them again. Thanks!

Louise S.Wrigglepot

Thank You Mrs S How lovely of you to take the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. It is very important to us that our customers are happy with our service and products, Many Thanks Kind Regards .... Louise