Wrigglepot

Wrigglepot (page 2 of 3)

4.9

Rachel F
Rachel FGeelong

Fantastic! Communication at its best!!

Have had fantastic experiences with Karen from wrigglepot! Shipping always fast, communication always quick, answers the phone when you call! Unfortunately there was a product that I ordered had a back dating - by the company making the products, so there was a waiting period for the produxt - not Karen's fault at all, she told me this, had follow up emails, she even phoned the company for exact dates to let me know when they would be arriving! As soon as the product arrived she expressed posted the product to me (free of charge!!) couldn't speak highly enough :) Thank you so much again! You will always have my business!

Anna
AnnaFremantle, WA

Never disappoints!

Really love this website! I really can't fault it. Free delivery with no minimum spend (most other website make you spend at least $100 for this). Excellent delivery times. Such a great range too and often at cheaper prices than elsewhere. Wrigglepot is my go to online shop for everything for my children. Keep up the excellent work guys!

Excellent Shopping Experience

So impressed with the friendly customer service, great product range, free prompt postage within Australia, and a handwritten note and free gift with my order was a lovely personal touch. Such a pleasant shopping experience.

mummybear
mummybearAdelaide

Brilliant service

I purchased the Weanmeister freezer pod value pack and aside from the amazingly quick (and free!!) postage these are brilliant! Service from Karen was just great and the little tea sample was much appreciated and was such a lovely thought. Will definitely buy from this online store again, highly recommend!

Jacqui M
Jacqui M

Excellent friendly service :)

I have ordered many items from Karen at wrigglepot and I am very happy with the service. The items always ship straight away and there is often a cute little gift too (the minky went straight into my babies mouth he loved it). I've been having some difficulties getting my babies sizing correct with cocoons as he is a little bigger it seems - even though hes 4 months and the packets say 2-12. But Karen was very helpful allowing returns and sending me photos of options. Very lovely service :)

Mye
MyeSydney, NSW

Very Quick

My order arrived the next day without any hassle with regular email updates. Very fast delivery plus free postage on Australian orders. :)

jess
jesstoowoomba

Best place for everything you could imagine for bub!

Shopped with Wrigglepot multiple times, love there product range an how they deliver so fast, handing out free gifts for reoccurring customers :) free shipping just tops it off, cant beat it anywhere else. We left our sons ergo sleep sack at parents house, ordered a new one and loved that I could get fast express overnight shipping, as he wont sleep without one...life savers :D

happymama
happymamaQueensland

We had a great experience

We needed a white noise machine, Wrigglepot talked us through the benefits of Sound Oasis, and assisted with very swift delivery. The product lived up to its reputation and has helped our baby sleep, it's been a boon. Six months later, when we required assistance because the cord was fading out, they sent us a new one by Express Post instantly. Great service and inclined to shop here again and recommend them.

Cass
Casssuccess

Awesome customer service

I ordered a product from this company and it was out of stock. The lady offered another product or wait for mine to arrive. I was happy to wait, when I received my order I also got a bonus gift! Beautiful little smile face and apologie written on invoice. Really happy customer!will shop here again

Juana
JuanaPerth, WA

Awesome online store!

Jen
JenPerth, WA

Great online shopping.

I have made one purchase and am now inclined to make many more with Wrigglepot.
Free shipping is always a bonus!
Not only was it free, it was fast.
Great customer service.
Competitive prices.
Nice personal touches on the invoice and a chamomile tea bag included.
Just an all round good online shopping experience.
Did I mention free shipping!
Free shipping

Emich7
Emich7Broken Hill

Great store

This store is one of the best online stores I have purchased from. I have made several purchases through wrigglepot, the products are priced well, fast postage and the items well packed. All the brands available are of high quality. I will continue to buy from wrigglepot for a long time to come!
Reliable, trustworthy, professional

SAJS
SAJSEmerald, Qld

So fast!

Ordered about 6 items from wrigglepot at once and was all delivered together in a timely fashion. No extra cost for postage is what drew me to this website and I am so happy that I ordered from them. All items ordered were as per the website and they even threw in a free gift (wash cloth). Will definitely be buying from them again in the near future.
Trustworthy, reliable, free delivery, quality products

K.N
K.N

Fast service, quality goods

I have purchased from wrigglepot multiple times and have always received my orders promptly. The prices have been good, and free shipping is a big draw card. I have never had any issues with this retailer. Each order has been hand packed, with a little note of thanks indicating that's time is taken to ensure the order is complete.

Steph
StephDarwin

Speedy and personalised service

Such speedy service. My order arrived first thing on the 29/8, the(love to dream swaddle and a set of sleepy wings) are in the wash so my baby can wear one of them to bed tonight. Not bad given I ordered it on Monday evening 26/8 and we're in Darwin. Also included a small gift.
Easy and quick service that was personalised with a thankyou note!