4.9

Going above and beyond!

Louise has been absolutely amazing to deal with and I highly recommend! After seeing some Love to Dream swaddles I liked and couldn’t get in NZ, I contacted Louise to see if she would be willing to post them to me. She didn’t hesitate at all, she was super helpful, emailed back straight away and continued on doing so to keep me updated as well as even trying make the shipping cost as low as could be.
Thanks so much Louise, I look forward to buying more things from you in the future!

Louise S.Wrigglepot

You are very welcome Lyann It was my pleasure to be able to help you get what you were after. Thank you so much for your very kind words.
Many Thanks

Alli
AlliSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

Louise S.Wrigglepot

Thank You Alli for your lovely feedback :) I am glad we could sort it out for you quickly so your little ones could have their comforters ASAP.
Many Thanks
Kind Regards

TreezrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressive Customer service and fast delivery

I made my first purchase from Wrigglepot and can not recommend them enough. The owner personally called me to advise one item was unavailable and offered multiple replacement options.
Items received very quickly and had a lovely personal note and gift!
Highly recommend

Store LocationOnline
Treezr

Your welcome Louise, It's not very often you get the level of service that you offer, you should be very proud of that!

Shanna
ShannaWanniassa 2903, ACT

Outstanding customer service

Can’t believe how lucky I was to find Wrigglepot. I have now made 3 purchases from this store and each time, Louise’s prices have been the best I have found online. If your purchase is over $25 then the customer wins again with free postage. Team all this with quality products, fast delivery and friendly, knowledgeable customer service, it’s hard to go past Wrigglepot.
I am very happy to recommend Wrigglepot for fuss free shopping.

Hi Shanna
Thank You so much for your lovely feedback. I am really happy that you have enjoyed your shopping experience with us.
Kind Regards

MrsS
MrsSWa

Posted quickly

Ordered for the first time from Wrigglepot.
Good communication regarding order, dispatched quickly, free shipping for a minimum but low spend. Well packaged. Good quality product. Very happy, would order from them again. Thanks!

Louise S.Wrigglepot

Thank You Mrs S How lovely of you to take the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. It is very important to us that our customers are happy with our service and products, Many Thanks Kind Regards .... Louise

Amazing prices and gorgeous service!

I was so happy to come across this site on a google search and ordered a love to dream bag for my baby. It was such a great price and when the item arrived I loved the personal touch with a deliscous herbal tea attached to my invoice details. Would 100% recommend and will be purchasing from this site again. Thanks

Louise S.Wrigglepot

Thank You Jade I am so happy that you took the time to leave us such lovely feedback. I am also glad that you are happy with our products and service. Many Thanks
Kind Regards .... Louise

Nan
NanMelbourne

Great prices, great service

I first used this website because the prices were better than anywhere else. Plus free shipping on orders over $25. I experienced great customer service as well. When one of my purchases didn't fit properly, they replaced it immediately no questioned asked. Definitely recommend this retailer.

Sahebear
SahebearSydney

Second to none customer service

I have used Wrigglepot for years as they have outstanding customer service. You really feel like every purchase is important and any questions are answered really quickly. Thanks Wrigglepot!

Hi Sahebear
How lovely of you to take the time to give us such wonderful feedback. it is always appreciated and makes our day so much brighter. Many Thanks
Kind regards

Margie
MargieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Thank you so much for my order! It has been a great shopping experience. Will definitely be back for more soon.

Louise S.Wrigglepot

That is our pleasure Margie :)

Milnash
MilnashNewcastle

Repeat customer - very happy

Have made a few purchases from Louise at Wrigglepot and I am thoroughly impressed with the products and service. Prices are excellent compared to other online stores and free shipping over $25 is just a bonus. Products arrive quickly and are packaged safely.

Louise S.Wrigglepot

Thanks for your Support. We love what we do :)

Caroline
CarolineHighton

Repeat customer! Fabulous service!

Absolutely love this store! Louise is lovely! I've been back numerous times to purchase the same item for bub. Once it wasn't in stock, they went above and beyond to make sure they I would receive it. Excellent prices, free shipping a huge plus. Thank you so much for keeping my lil guy happy! Absolute pleasure shopping here.

Louise S.Wrigglepot

Thank You for your very kind words Caroline. It is always a pleasure to help :) Kind Regards ... Louise

Emily
Emily

Would definitely shop here again

Amazingly fast postage. Ordered on a weekend and it arrived 9am Tuesday!
One of my items had a minor manufacturing defect and customer service was fast, efficient and friendly even though they had to go back through the manufacturer. I wish wrigglepot sold every baby item so I never had to shop anywhere else!!

Richo
RichoPerth

6 out of 5!!

I bought Sam the Sheep Sleep clock in October. Last week it started being faulty and now the eyes don't close. I contacted Wrigglepot and Karen responded the same day with a couple of troubleshoot suggestions. However they failed to work. When we determined Sam was broken Karen put a new clock in the post that same day using Express Post so we got it within 2 days! Awesome customer service!!

nerfherder
nerfherderPerth

Good products, prices and excellent service.

Following a few purchases from Wrigglepot, I have no hesitation in recommending this store to any prospective parents/buyers. Wrigglepot has excellent service and I have experienced this when having a faulty product. Wrigglepot's first response was clear and efficient and follow up contact excellent.

Rachel F
Rachel FGeelong

Fantastic! Communication at its best!!

Have had fantastic experiences with Karen from wrigglepot! Shipping always fast, communication always quick, answers the phone when you call! Unfortunately there was a product that I ordered had a back dating - by the company making the products, so there was a waiting period for the produxt - not Karen's fault at all, she told me this, had follow up emails, she even phoned the company for exact dates to let me know when they would be arriving! As soon as the product arrived she expressed posted the product to me (free of charge!!) couldn't speak highly enough :) Thank you so much again! You will always have my business!