Wusthof Classic 10pc Knife Block Set

4.9

Cameron

CameronAdelaide

Brilliant Customer Service

I rang Wusthof customer service requesting a local repair agent as the rivets in the handles of my knives had failed. They said simply return them via reply paid mail so they could asses the knives as a warranty claim. The next thing I knew a set of new replacement knives where received even though my knives were more than 20 years old. Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten. Amazing service!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Julian

JulianSydney

Great knife set

Received as a gift. It has a good variety of knives and are all of good and sharp quality. The scissors were a good addition and are easily able to clean.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Cas W

Cas WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant knives and great customer service

I was given these as a wedding present 25 years ago. They have been fantastic knives. I have had problems with a couple of the knives but upon returning them they deemed them faulty and replace new for old - one knife was 20 years old! I look after them well, and always hand wash them. I highly recommend them, cooking is a pleasure when you have great knives.

Date PurchasedJan 1998
Kitchen Knives

Find out how Wusthof Classic 10pc Knife Block Set compares to other Kitchen Knives

Amazingly sharp

I actually own the classic 8pc set and a stand alone kitchen surfer 2 santoku but these are amazing knives, they're so sharp and don't dull easily either. They're just quality, the weight is very balanced and it feels good in hand and comfortable to hold. The shears are easy to clean and sharpen because you can take them apart. They do fine in the dishwasher but I still prefer to handwash them.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

MicheleByron Bay

You pay for what you get...

I just LOVE my knives. Purchased my knife block set approx 8 years ago. Had a problem with 1 knife which was replaced, no questions asked. Didn't know until then they offer free sharpening, so sent the rest off. Didn't realise I would miss them so much until I received them back again, only got to watch my fingers now as they are so sharp. Fantastic service!!!

Ian D

Ian DPerth

Pricey but excellent quality

Bought it to replace a 20 year old Sabatier set; they were good, these are outstanding. Comes with free sharpening.

Feedbackguy

FeedbackguyMelbourne

It's damn good.

Like the title says, this is a bloody good set of knives.

Edit - The knives are still excellent after years of slicing and dicing. Got them online but they are available in David Jones. Would make a great Christmas gift for mum!

Wusthof Knives stay sharper than other knives.

I work as a food photographer and own a set of Wusthof Classic knives for home use and a set of Wusthof Icon knives for work and display.
We see many brands of knives from cooks and stylists on set , but Wusthofs stay sharper longer, cut cleaner and more easily than other brands.
If you follow Wusthof's care instructions, they will last a lifetime.
Everything
Nothing

katykinsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wustof return address question...

I am very happy with the knives. And have been for at least 8 years. We use a Wustof stone sharpener - 2 or 3 swipes and tomatoes watch out!!

Unfortunately part of my handle broke off too. But I am having trouble finding an address to post the knife to ..
Sleek design, quality product, cuts very very well.
Evidently it's not dishwasher proof.

Part of the handle broke on one of my knives also. I bought to set from King of Knives so hopefully they can do something for me.They have never been in a dishwasher.

Try:

Kitchen Knives

chef123

chef123

Owned my knives for over 10 years

I found the wusthof classic 10pc knife block set has all the knives you will ever need. When i first bought the set i didn't think i would use the scissors as much as i have. The scissors are used prehaps more than anything else in the set.
I always recommend wusthof knives as a great purchase that you will never regret.
Perfectly balanced knives and comforable to hold. I have had them professionaly sharpened several times and they are just as good as the day i purchased them.

shadi01
shadi01

Myer prices are a rip off!!! save money buy online and

yakoodle

yakoodleQLD, 4074

Love my knives, and customer service cannot be faulted

I purchased these knives years ago. With just a few swipes of the sharpener they still have a very sharp edge. Chopping is a breeze. The kitchen scissors are also fantastic, I use them for everything from poultry to pizza.

I love them. I dropped one once and the tip broke off. Wusthof replaced it without a problem. Friendly and prompt.
Very sharp even after years of use, Excellent customer service.
Nil, I love them

Tim53

Tim53Sydney, NSW

great knives

after liking these for about ten years and putting through the dishwasher the handles came apart

Wusthof were great and replaced them, letting me know not to put them in the dishwasher again, this was a one time deal

the new knives are better than the originals
beautiful knives, balance, sharp, nice feel in the hand, very very sharp, holding sharpness well

pity you cannot wash them in the dishwasher
cannot wash them in the dishwasher

katykins

Hi - part of my handle broke off too. But I am having trouble finding an address to post the knife to ... any chance you stillhave the address?

Try contacting www.wusthof.com.au