SMA Infacare

SMA Infacare

Listing monitored by S-26 Alula

• Breastfed Child Yes (2) · No (13)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (14) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (3) · No (12)
Annabel R.
Annabel R.North Queensland, QLD

From 6 months - Perfect!

We started our son from birth on the most expensive formulas. From 6 months when he started solids we realised that wasn’t necessary and wanted to look for ways to save money and it even made his tummy better. Less spit up, and better bowl movements. SMA keeps his full and he loves it. Much easier with the bigger scoop, and I find no different to any NaN or S-26. I would’ve tried SMA from the start.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Glad to hear our product worked so well for you and your little one :)

Nicole52
Nicole52Hobart, TAS

Fantastic value for money

Baby has drank this from the very start and never has a problem. He has about 60% expressed breastmilk and 40% baby formula.

He has never had constipation and his weight gain has been good. Started on this because the hospitals instructions say start with the cheapest and work your way up, all baby formula is required to have anything that is scientifically proven to be beneficial to babies. Widely available (Coles, Woolworths, BigW, Chemist Warehouse) and such a great price

My baby is not fussy at all and will eat or drink anything

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $13.00.

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Thank you for your review! We are glad you and your little one are loving our product!

Courtney U.
Courtney U.

The best!

I was recommended this product by a highly experienced midwife as my baby was unsettled on other, more expensive formulas. 11 years and 3 babies later, we still love it!!
Its affordable, easy to access, easy to prepare and satisfies bubs tummies.
No side affects/reactions etc.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $13.00.

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you and your little ones are loving our product!

Find out how SMA Infacare compares to other Baby Formulas

Great formula. Used from my first who is now 12yrs old to our baby who is 12mths old. Great product.

No side effects of any sort, easy to prepare, easily read instructions and my children have loved this product from the first intial sample we and would recommend to all.

Purchased in March 2020 at Local Pharmacy for $12.99.

Anita
Anita

SMA - not just a baby formula

Purchased at Coles for $13.00.

Breastfed Child No

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
gina1234
gina1234Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn't suit us

My son seemed to enjoy the formula to drink and we tried this as it was supposed to be for hungrier babies. But he got quite constipated and gassy as a result so lots of tears. And it didn't seem to make him last longer between feeds either as we had hoped. Also theres no lip on the inside to level the scoop. Also made in Mexico. price is very good if it suits you but unfortunately it wasn't for us.

Purchased in August 2019 for $12.00.

Good product

We have used it for years our daughter and son have both grown up with this formula, good nutritional product, affordable and both kids have liked it. Would recommend to any new parent. Good product.

Purchased in December 2019 at IGA for $13.00.

Honnie-bel G.
Honnie-bel G.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this formula

I love this formula, worked really well for my first son but fast forward 6years to my now 6 week old 2nd born and it unfortunately doesn't agree with his I think due to his silent reflux and colic, it also made him constipated. With a heavy heart we had to change it which is unfortunate because it really is a great formula and amazing value for money.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $13.00.

Bel
BelPerth, WA

Fantastic substitute for breastmilk

Ive used this formula on both my babies now and never had an issue. It gave the nutrients they needed, very tried and true product. And more affordable then other brands that do the same job.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $13.00.

Hana
HanaSydney, NSW

Cheap, my daughter don’t have problem with it.

The most important it is cheap and doesn’t gave any bad reactions to my daughter. I mix feed with breastmilk too.
Formula easy to prepare.
My daughter actually didn’t picky about milk, she ate everything.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Breastfed Child Yes

Jadey2210
Jadey2210Sydney, NSW

Great value for price

My little girl struggled with so many formulas but we found sma to be best for her. The price made it so much better. It is just as nutritional as more expensive brands.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Sheridan J.
Sheridan J.Victoria

Best budget formular (after 5 months)

For medical reasons I could not breastfeed, my baby had extreme colic and was unsettled on many formulas we tried. even the SMA wasn’t good the first 5 months but after 6 months it’s the only thing we can use.very happy with the cost, and quality of this product.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $14.99.

Cody Seaborn
Cody SeabornCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Never used this formal with my older child but started using for the next and he any has taken to it instantly with no problems or spewing or reflux and I haven't had to change formulas yet

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $13.00.

lauren j
lauren jSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

love this formula

nice smelling formula. hasn't given my bub any trouble. available pretty much every where including at my local iga so convenient. and the cheapest on the market. but still better then the most expensive brands.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Breastfed Child Yes

Baby deserves better

The formula contains fillers and other crap that shouldn’t be hidden inside a babies formula. This product made my baby scream and constipated. Cheap for a reason. The tin doesn’t have a level thing you can use to ensure equal amounts per scoop given and the formula has a yellow colour that concerns me.

Purchased in February 2019 for $13.00.

Shayne
Shayneasked

Hello I have 11 week old she was on nan and now can't get so switched to nan optipro she's fine with but it's be a lil strong as all poos are watery does anyone experienced this with sma as looking for another formula to try ?

Eniram
Eniramasked

Hi, my baby is 9 weeks old, he loves SMA formula never spits and his tummy loves it too, however he is not full with 120mls and 2 scoops.. I have been giving him for the past few days the 3 to 6 months recommendation which is 180 mls and 3 scoops and im wondering if its ok or not im scared I give him too much as he's not 3 months yet

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Eniram, Thank you for your question. Feeding guides on pack are provided as a guide, so your baby may need more or less than the volume indicated. Consumption patterns of babies can vary significantly and therefore monitoring of their growth and development is important to ensure they are receiving adequate nutrition. Further information on recommended maximum intake consumption for your baby should be assessed and discussed with your baby’s healthcare professional.

Shazia H.
Shazia H.asked

My baby's on S26 original from birth ..but nowaday his having constipation mosty ..he drinks water also ..should I change the formula???n he also doesn't wanna drink alot of milk as he should ..what could be the problem???

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Shazia, thank you for your question. We would recommend that you contact us on our Careline 1800 552 229 so we can discuss your baby in more detail. Warmest regards, Careline team

Get an answer from our members and S-26 Alula representatives