SMA

SMA

4.3

• Breastfed Child Yes (17%) · No (83%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (92%) · No (8%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (25%) · No (75%)

Great formula. Used from my first who is now 12yrs old to our baby who is 12mths old. Great product.

No side effects of any sort, easy to prepare, easily read instructions and my children have loved this product from the first intial sample we and would recommend to all.

Purchased in March 2020 at Local Pharmacy for A$12.99.

Anita

Anita

SMA - not just a baby formula

Purchased at Coles for A$13.00.

gina1234

gina1234Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn't suit us

My son seemed to enjoy the formula to drink and we tried this as it was supposed to be for hungrier babies. But he got quite constipated and gassy as a result so lots of tears. And it didn't seem to make him last longer between feeds either as we had hoped. Also theres no lip on the inside to level the scoop. Also made in Mexico. price is very good if it suits you but unfortunately it wasn't for us.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$12.00.

Good product

We have used it for years our daughter and son have both grown up with this formula, good nutritional product, affordable and both kids have liked it. Would recommend to any new parent. Good product.

Purchased in December 2019 at IGA for A$13.00.

Honnie-bel G.

Honnie-bel G.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this formula

I love this formula, worked really well for my first son but fast forward 6years to my now 6 week old 2nd born and it unfortunately doesn't agree with his I think due to his silent reflux and colic, it also made him constipated. With a heavy heart we had to change it which is unfortunate because it really is a great formula and amazing value for money.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$13.00.

Bel

BelPerth, WA

Fantastic substitute for breastmilk

Ive used this formula on both my babies now and never had an issue. It gave the nutrients they needed, very tried and true product. And more affordable then other brands that do the same job.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for A$13.00.

Hana

HanaSydney, NSW

Cheap, my daughter don’t have problem with it.

The most important it is cheap and doesn’t gave any bad reactions to my daughter. I mix feed with breastmilk too.
Formula easy to prepare.
My daughter actually didn’t picky about milk, she ate everything.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths for A$13.00.

Breastfed Child Yes

Jadey2210

Jadey2210Sydney, NSW

Great value for price

My little girl struggled with so many formulas but we found sma to be best for her. The price made it so much better. It is just as nutritional as more expensive brands.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$13.00.

Sheridan J.

Sheridan J.Victoria

Best budget formular (after 5 months)

For medical reasons I could not breastfeed, my baby had extreme colic and was unsettled on many formulas we tried. even the SMA wasn’t good the first 5 months but after 6 months it’s the only thing we can use.very happy with the cost, and quality of this product.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$14.99.

Cody Seaborn

Cody SeabornCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Never used this formal with my older child but started using for the next and he any has taken to it instantly with no problems or spewing or reflux and I haven't had to change formulas yet

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for A$13.00.

lauren j

lauren jSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

love this formula

nice smelling formula. hasn't given my bub any trouble. available pretty much every where including at my local iga so convenient. and the cheapest on the market. but still better then the most expensive brands.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$13.00.

Breastfed Child Yes

Baby deserves better

The formula contains fillers and other crap that shouldn’t be hidden inside a babies formula. This product made my baby scream and constipated. Cheap for a reason. The tin doesn’t have a level thing you can use to ensure equal amounts per scoop given and the formula has a yellow colour that concerns me.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$13.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Fran

FranGosford

Same as S 26.

SMA is made buy Wythe. Wythe make s26.
If you read the back of the tins s26 infant and SMA are exactly the same. Same company, same ingredients and same factory.
All my children have been on SMA. No problems. One child got constipated, I was told to change. I did and it made no difference to the constipation. So I went back to SMA after a few months.

Pacewah

PacewahMelbourne

Baby takes this formula well

Baby takes this formula well and seems to enjoy the taste of this one! Had no issues at all with any side effects or concerns from this formula and would recommend to anyone. Also cheaper then other products on the market. Had no issues with preparing this product and will continue to use till baby no longer requires.

Rian C

Rian CAU

Best Value! Couldn’t have survived without it!

After having my first baby, finding a formula that worked was a roller coaster ride! After trying the big brands from being a textbook Mum, my daughter suffered from severe constipation from quite a few brands. After researching the market, I came across SMA. From just 3 days of using this formula, the changes were great! We went back to having normal bowel movements. This product gave us back our sleep, and our happy daughter! I would recommend this to everyone. After having baby no 2, we started him from week 3 and it was magical. He loved it. And I never have an issue with the supply in supermarkets, its always accessible.

wendlle

wendlleAU

Love this baby formula

Our first baby was a nightmare to feed, we went thru over a dozen formulas before finding the right one. She had silent refux and got colic.
Thank goodness our second baby is so much better. We used SMA from the beginning - her very first feed was SMA and she has had no issues on it. I love that it is so cheap compared to other baby formulas and it is just as good - all baby formula in Australia is highly regulated so it really makes no difference in terms of price as to quality.
She does have a little wind but we use wind drops and have had no real problems, currently she is 5 weeks old and going strong on SMA, very happy chubby baby.

Court

CourtHunter Region, NSW

Love it

Sma formula is excellent my daughter loves it and the fact that it stays in my daughter's tummy and she can keep it down is good she usually vomits all her bottles up but this this is good. And at least now I can see it... all the other formulas I barely could see

Cait

CaitMelbourne

Perfect formula

We used this formula from the get go, as it was the only brand I had heard of from Europe, bub took to it straight away never had any issues and kept him full for so long in turn gave us a full night sleeper in just 6 weeks. So easy to prepare it’s effortless. Would highly recommend this formula also the pricing is amazing which is always a bonus!

Roble

RobleWA, 6102

Not bad and it is really cheap

Gem

GemNewcastle

Great and affordable

SMA was the only formula my 9 month old would take once I returned to work. This formula has been gentle on his stomach and is very affordable. I definitely reccomend this formula when swapping over from breatsfeeding due to it being so kind on little bellys and helping my little one sleep longer throughout the night.

Nik

Nikasked

Is sma infacare 1 halal?

Hi Nik,
Thank you for your query.
It is Halal suitable, however not Halal certified.
Careline team

Teneallec

Teneallecasked

Hi
I have had my little boy on SMA from a month old and he has loved it after trying another one! He has slept through since then and is still a good sleeper! He is now 12 months old and I am wondering what toddler formula should I go on with from here or should I keep him on SMA as I don’t want to start him on Cows milk yet as he has medical issues and needs all the xtra vitamins etc! Please help

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Teneallec, Thank you for your question. S-26 Alula Original Toddler is a supplementary milk drink which is designed for children one year and older to help fill in nutritional gaps. One serve of S-26 Alula Original Toddler provides 50% of the Recommended Dietary Intake for toddlers of iron, vitamin C and B vitamins along with other age appropriate nutrients for active children. The suggested intake of S-26 Alula Original Toddler is 1-2 serves daily. For product information, please visit https://www.bubbahood.com.au/s26/original/toddler/. If you have any further queries, please call our Careline on 1800 552 229. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm AEST.
Careline Team

Jodie J.asked

Just wondering,
How many scoops of formula are in a tin of sma infacare?

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Jodie, Thank you for your question. One scoop of powder is 8.4g, so there will be 107 scoops in a 900g can. If you require further information, please contact our Careline Team on 1800 552 229 (Mon- Fri 9am-5pm AEST) and our Careline team members would be happy to assist you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Careline team